Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 19. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 03, 2019, 08:27:44 AM
Probably for experienced cryptocurrency traders there is no difference. They can successfully trade on bearish and bullish trend. For ordinary crypts users bullish trend better of course, their coins will grow in value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 03, 2019, 08:04:46 AM
Bear market is good if you hold stable coin, but if you not hold it its for sure is bad. When you hold stable coin you can accumulating when market bear
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
July 03, 2019, 07:52:29 AM
Bear market is good for me as I invested some money and now it becomes thrice. So everyone who had invested before are enjoying now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 02, 2019, 02:58:58 PM
bear market is not bad. similarly this is the opportunity to buy in the time of bear market.. we say this is bad because we bought coin in the higher price so this is bad for the other...
the bear market will be bad for those who lose their money because they are stuck in investing at high prices. want to buy again? maybe there is no capital to do that.
But it's always more pleasant to see a bull market than a bear market, because it's much easier to make money in a bull market
Activity: 345
July 02, 2019, 10:36:38 AM
bear market is not bad. similarly this is the opportunity to buy in the time of bear market.. we say this is bad because we bought coin in the higher price so this is bad for the other...
the bear market will be bad for those who lose their money because they are stuck in investing at high prices. want to buy again? maybe there is no capital to do that.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
July 02, 2019, 10:33:25 AM
No matter how much the price of a coin has plunged, you should never jump into conclusion on investing your hard earned money on it it,  without making adequate research. There are some coins that are also doing wonderfully well, despite the bear market. We might go into another bear, yet some coins will still soar high.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
July 02, 2019, 10:26:06 AM
Bull market is good when you have enough and you do not need to buy more.
Bear market is good when you do not have enough and you want to buy more.
You see? There is no word: bad, but it depends on the point of view.  Cool
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 02, 2019, 07:49:51 AM
For some people bear market is an opportunity to buy more coins so that when the bull market comes they will have a profit.

thats right, but for the weak hands bear market is a bad moments in their life
because they will sell all their assets as soon as possible before the price down more, thats mean weak hands is not 100% believe in cryptocurrency
but for me, bears means buy, down deeper means buy more  Wink

People who believe that cryptocurrency is a future investment will still hold it and not sell at cheap prices. When the bear market, there is an opportunity for us to buy tokens or coins at cheap prices. Imagine buying bitcoin at a price of $ 3500 and a few days ago the price of bitcoin reached $ 13,000
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
July 02, 2019, 07:47:08 AM
Some projects got their pocket burned when their Eth reverse gone bad and the scale of their expansion is too much, much like the early days were . com companies storm the market. Most of them would suffer or even die after the winter. Crucial point when a bear lasted really long, maybe a year or so we would see who's the winner. On trade side should be pretty much same as long you know how to short and long assets
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
July 02, 2019, 07:43:21 AM
For some people bear market is an opportunity to buy more coins so that when the bull market comes they will have a profit.

thats right, but for the weak hands bear market is a bad moments in their life
because they will sell all their assets as soon as possible before the price down more, thats mean weak hands is not 100% believe in cryptocurrency
but for me, bears means buy, down deeper means buy more  Wink
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 02, 2019, 07:29:20 AM
There is basically two kinds of people during a bear market: those who suffer from it and those who see it as an opportunity and can buy cheap.

Correct, those who suffer are those who invest for long term but are weak because they panic, short term investors knows how volatile the market so they could cut lose if necessary, and they survive.

I'm a long term investor and I don't feel I'm suffering from bear market as I believe it was just temporary and I was right now, we are back to bullish trend again but still my target range is not yet achieve so I'm still holding now.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
July 02, 2019, 04:57:04 AM
There is basically two kinds of people during a bear market: those who suffer from it and those who see it as an opportunity and can buy cheap. To be honest though there is also a little bit of luck involved to get timings right and also needs strong financial management to get through bear markets and benefit afterwards.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 02, 2019, 04:11:12 AM
if you use the bull market correctly, you can really make money.  but sometimes young people and newcomers very often do not use the bull market correctly and only lose their capital.  in these moments you need to be very careful with the purchases of coins you need to check everything very carefully.
I believe more in the logic that thinking smart will give a profit on crypto trading even though it's a bull market.
One technique is to sell when prices are down, and save the capital from sales to buy again when prices are still falling. There must be a difference in profits while the amount of coins purchased is as many.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 30, 2019, 09:54:39 PM
I say that bearish market is bad for most of holders, because if you aren't a big whale you have to sell cheap to pay your bills. The same story happened to me...

Most people lose at "day" trading.

I would say buy only what you can hold for long (unless you are using it immediately). Anything else seems like some version of day trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 30, 2019, 03:43:26 PM
I say that bearish market is bad for most of holders, because if you aren't a big whale you have to sell cheap to pay your bills. The same story happened to me...
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 30, 2019, 03:10:53 PM
No one says, probably only those guys which are holding crypto and has no other options rather than hold. You have to learn new strategies and approaches
And what good can it be in the bear market, usually panic, people leave, bad news about the cryptocurrency appears
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 30, 2019, 01:34:12 PM
bear market is the worst season for weak hands and panic people.
Though for me it is one of the best as this is the time we need to harvest golden tokens in the market.
And wait for the bulls to run.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 30, 2019, 01:15:28 PM
talking about bear market make me regret not buy/invest in good project for example energi coin, when bearish it was 2000 satoshi now it touching 60k satoshi. Sad
you messed up not bought at bearish, it could be knowledge by experience next to buy when bearish time happen.
Like everyone said : "buy dip and sell when high". Dip market is time to shoping not to sell our fund.
This is a nice strategy for everyone around to buy Bitcoin when the market value is down. You are able to do so, you would need very little money to own huge amount of Bitcoin. This will make you able enough to cash out big and I mean very big when the market is bullish like it is today. There are always great chances of making money only if you want to make it.
Activity: 700
June 30, 2019, 07:17:41 AM
No one says, probably only those guys which are holding crypto and has no other options rather than hold. You have to learn new strategies and approaches
Activity: 504
June 30, 2019, 06:42:03 AM
Very often for a novice and inexperienced trader a bear market brings only losses. But it will bring some experience. And if a person wants to stay in this market, it is likely that in the future he will achieve his
Pages:
Jump to: