Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 20. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
June 30, 2019, 04:14:38 AM
For some people bear market is an opportunity to buy more coins so that when the bull market comes they will have a profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 30, 2019, 03:18:09 AM
talking about bear market make me regret not buy/invest in good project for example energi coin, when bearish it was 2000 satoshi now it touching 60k satoshi. Sad
you messed up not bought at bearish, it could be knowledge by experience next to buy when bearish time happen.
Like everyone said : "buy dip and sell when high". Dip market is time to shoping not to sell our fund.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
June 30, 2019, 01:43:15 AM
You just nailed it. Any project that launched during bear market and follow their roadmap are not here for short time gain. One of them is Miracle Tele, which is still the best ICO of the year with is amazing reward biweekly. Outside project, bear market also teach traders and newbies a lot on how to do risk management. The best time to learn is during the pain which is one major characteristic of the bear market
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 29, 2019, 11:21:57 PM
Bear market is bad to those who have bought at a much higher price. That is true. Especially to those who have already emptied their savings and investment funds only to find out after a month or two that the prices are plunging deep. That is painful! I have been there. And especially if there will be long days, weeks, and months, and even a year more to wait for the buying price to return.

Ouch. Getting burnt like that has to hurt.

Diversify. Diversify. Diversify.

It can be a boring strategy, but it is the best strategy for most people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 29, 2019, 10:50:30 PM
Bear market is bad to those who have bought at a much higher price. That is true. Especially to those who have already emptied their savings and investment funds only to find out after a month or two that the prices are plunging deep. That is painful! I have been there. And especially if there will be long days, weeks, and months, and even a year more to wait for the buying price to return.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 10:33:04 PM
Talking about bear market being bad or good, it's entirely a two way thing, it's not entirely bad for traders who know their onions, while in the bear market, they could also make profit while it is bad for long term investors, they would have to wait more again for price to rise back  to where he or she entered. And then it's good for new investors  because it is an opportunity for them to also get in.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 29, 2019, 08:44:17 PM
Bear market means low price of the coins and tokens so it is good opportunity to have a coin who are cheap.
The more cheap coins you get during bear market and once happens bull market the profit you get is higher.
They have bad and good effect . The mindset of the people only bad once they think bear market.

I think those people that thinks bear market is bad are those who bought at high price or caught into fomo. Bear market is just normal at trading. No crypto would just go up forever. And investing to a crypto that only goes up is really dangerous imo as anytime whales can dump their holdings making small traders suffer.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 29, 2019, 08:27:59 PM
Not bad at all if a project has something great to offer to the community, bull or bear trend they will continue to develop, I hate it when developers, announced that they are going to wait for the market to get better, that is a poor alibi, bear trend is a wise investment opportunity to buy a coin with good potential in the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 29, 2019, 08:00:07 PM
Bear market means low price of the coins and tokens so it is good opportunity to have a coin who are cheap.
The more cheap coins you get during bear market and once happens bull market the profit you get is higher.
They have bad and good effect . The mindset of the people only bad once they think bear market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 29, 2019, 07:49:22 PM
I don't say it, because I love both bearish and bullish markets because I know how to gain money with short position. You know, going short will bring you fast money!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 29, 2019, 07:14:44 PM
The only set of people that do not fancy bear market are the non traders and crypto noobs. Bear market is the only time to get dirt cheap coins from the market for a higher profit and that is why experienced traders value bear market alot
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
June 29, 2019, 07:10:22 PM
I think most of the people don’t like bear market because they suffered money/portfolio loss and ofc no one likes it. Also it makes us scared that the market won’t be pump up anymore and our portfolio will be decreased.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 29, 2019, 06:29:32 PM
I never like the bear market although its a time to scoop profitable coins by good traders and the subsequent bull runs then return high margins of profit. Still I don't like bull run because of the negative effects and picture it paints of cryptocurrency in the media especially for a young market craving for adoption from the global scene
Activity: 509
June 29, 2019, 03:24:50 PM
talking about bear market make me regret not buy/invest in good project for example energi coin, when bearish it was 2000 satoshi now it touching 60k satoshi. Sad
The advantage of the bear market is that it is possible to buy perspective coins cheaply, otherwise I do not see any advantages
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 29, 2019, 01:41:09 AM
regret is always late. buying when the bear market requires confidence in the crypto market. many people feel doubtful, you are not alone. they decide to be careful when the market goes down, they don't realize that there is a high profit potential when we patiently wait for the bull to come.
Activity: 560
June 29, 2019, 01:36:43 AM
I think good and potential project does well all the time irrespective of bear market or bullish market. I do not say bear market is good. But good projects can do better even in the bear market.
ALL.Me token was released in the market being affected by bearish trend. But the token did well and is doing well in the market.
Activity: 72
June 29, 2019, 12:18:22 AM
Only newbies and inexperienced crypto traders make such remarks when they lose their investment upon a slight volatile crypto market. Bear markets are great opportunities for any crypto investor to buy and invest into solid projects yet with cheap tokens. So yeah, to some grown folks in here i guess the love bear market because it's during these times that you can invest cheapily and make huge returns.
Activity: 518
June 29, 2019, 12:11:24 AM
Activity: 476
June 29, 2019, 12:07:40 AM
This is the usual reaction for some others who doesn't engage in cryptos before, they will surely scared when they saw blood bath on the crypto market. 

Yes of course, Bear market are not too bad at all, specially when you have a big pocket. Some investor are waiting this moment to fill more promising cryptos on their wallet.

As what investor may usually say " A bear market can be an opportunity to buy more stocks at cheaper prices. ... Invest in stocks that have value and that also pay dividends; since dividends account for a big part of gains from equities, having them makes the bear markets shorter and less painful to weather" https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/investduringbearmarket.asp
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 28, 2019, 10:05:38 PM
Bear market is just a sign for some investors to acquire more coins as soon as the prices bottomed up.
It is the accumulation period and someone who says that the bear market is bad is probably just look to the prices but don't have plans of accumulating. This is now the triggering factor that on how deep the bear market was, it's also going to climb up so high when the bulls has come which we're witnessing.

However, not everyone will understand that this is a phase of accumulation. Psychologically, fear will make someone skeptical or doubt about something. I'm who is doubt BTC will recover and back.
Pages:
Jump to: