Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Says Bear Market is BAD? - page 23. (Read 4337 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 23, 2019, 11:40:18 AM
I use the bear market to buy top quality and promising coins as much as I can. It is for me the best advantage to be invested in very good projects. But of course it is a bad time for those investors who bought the coins at a expensive price.
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 23, 2019, 11:34:57 AM
And what is good about the bear market, it falls and brings many people losses, of course it is possible to earn money on it, but it is easier to earn money on the bull market
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 23, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
Most peoples says that, because bear market makes peoples unable to sell their coin at profit.
But for other peoples, bear market is a good opportunity to buying top coins.
That is time to accumulating the coins that has high value in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
June 22, 2019, 09:49:03 PM
it will not be bad when you are clever to take advantage of every moment to be an advantage that can be maximized, so by continuing to think positively even though the bear market happens it does not make you give up

In all market situations, investors can take advantage. When the market goes down, we have the opportunity to buy good tokens at low prices. But indeed patience is needed by investors because price movements are very fast
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 22, 2019, 07:46:13 PM
which I often understand, bear markets are hated by bounty hunters. Why? because the fall of the price of etherum (smart contract) from most bounties, will affect the process of listing tokens to the market exchange, and also the exchange value. so it will make the bounty hunter take a long time to wait for the reward process.

for me, everything isn't bad, either a bear or a bull, it's just as good. if the market is falling, the hodl is the best choice and when the bulls come, sell everything.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 22, 2019, 07:39:34 PM
it will not be bad when you are clever to take advantage of every moment to be an advantage that can be maximized, so by continuing to think positively even though the bear market happens it does not make you give up
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 22, 2019, 07:33:30 PM
Bear market is a good news for a long term investor, it's a good time for them to buy some coin and hold it for a long time. I bought a lot of coin when bear market and hold it. And now therm result is i gained some profit more than 100% from 5 months ago.

Its an oppurtunity for a buyer/investor because they can buy coins at a cheap cost but not for those who are hodlers alone  . majority of the users on the crypto industry are hodlers and workers , these people dont have the power to buy coins frequently  . i was one of them and i dont love the bear market tbh   .  i only love the bull market  because this is the time that i can profit more   .
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 22, 2019, 07:19:33 PM
I don't mean bear market is bad, because I earn on bearish market. You know, short is my favourite position speaking about trading, so I suggest that you can earn even in bearish market
for those who are able to overcome it and use it as an opportunity, indeed it is a good thing and can be profitable.
different from people who don't use it and they may not master this field.
if we have a lot of capital maybe in the bear market we can use to buy as many coins as possible, so that the market increases we can get the benefits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
June 22, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
I don't mean bear market is bad, because I earn on bearish market. You know, short is my favourite position speaking about trading, so I suggest that you can earn even in bearish market
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
June 22, 2019, 06:27:05 PM
Bear market is a good news for a long term investor, it's a good time for them to buy some coin and hold it for a long time. I bought a lot of coin when bear market and hold it. And now therm result is i gained some profit more than 100% from 5 months ago.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 22, 2019, 06:21:36 PM
The bear market is the resource that nothing will replace for the investor who can take risk. Risks are unimaginable, but earnings are also like it. Best of all, try to make more sensible decisions in the next bear market. The way to the bull depends on the bear.
Activity: 490
June 22, 2019, 04:44:06 PM
Bear market is  a real test case for all good projects that need investors attention. If a project can be listed on an exchange and continues with its plans as contains in the roadmap including the distribution of its bounty tokens regardless of whether it goes up or down, then that project is worth your capital.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
June 22, 2019, 04:28:22 PM
Bear market is not bad until you realise bear market is permanent  Smiley

Seriously though bear markets are needed for crypto to develop and grow. 
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 03:10:34 PM
It has really been interesting and if not for the fluctuation in the market, other options would have been consider. I believe that that if a whale would pray, he would pray that there should be serious bear market. Even now that the price of bitcoin is rising, some are already anticipating for a hard dump, which I will not be surprised if it occurs.
Activity: 277
Merit: 1
June 22, 2019, 01:42:57 PM
With the latest uptrend, those who bought solid project tokens are already in serious profit. The bear made it clear to some of us that this space is not for everyone like you rightly said, some projects are scam personified.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 22, 2019, 01:36:39 PM
Bear market is bad for the people who has their daily transaction but for those who holds bear market is neutral because they were just waiting for the price to pump up and also this is an opportunity for the people those people who wants to make investments in bitcoin and if they did it before then they are now celebrating their patience.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 22, 2019, 01:33:34 PM
I think that somehow bear market is important because it shows whether people are still interested with the market

Hence
Somehow market cycle swap shows you whether the market trust is there
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 22, 2019, 01:29:54 PM

THE FACT IS BEAR MARKET GIVE BIRTH TO VERY GOOD PROJECTS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ,KUDOS TO ALL THE PROJECTS THAT GOT RELEASED IN BEAR MARKET AND STILL CONTINUE WITH THERE ROADMAP AND GET LISTED WITH NO DELAY,IT MEANS THEY MEAN BUSINESS, it means they are here to deliver at best ,market condition doesn't worry them and they believe that there working product will do the rest.

That’s true but unfortunately this kind of projects are so rare. Many team doesn’t care about their own projects, they don’t support it and they don’t put effort. It’s not easy to find good projects with a great team behind it. But still, i believe in every market state, it’s possible to find some chances to move on. This market brings some opportunities for all of us even in the bearish market.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 22, 2019, 01:15:49 PM
I believe bear market is also a good opportunity to buy high potential coins at less price. Those who bought at high certainly hate bear market. Probably when market will hit again ATH we will see many more project will list their coins and want to take the benefit of the bull market on the other hand there are some projects who list their coins on time are not afraid of bear market they believe in their project and doing the thing as mentioned in their roadmap So bear market does not matter to them.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 22, 2019, 03:43:27 AM
Lots of people don't like the bear market because they are in crypto for the short time profit. They want to invest this minute and make profit the next minute. Once you learn to see the positivity in every situation. You will appreciate the bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: