Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 105. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
I propose the ethereum will get to be king. And the ethereum has indeed become a king among the altcoin. Ethereum has pretty good movement. Then no wonder if this coin is indeed an awful lot of interest community crypto. and it could be that will replace the bitcoin.
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 01:14:50 AM
I think no coin in the short term will surpass bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin has always been the crypto king and has never been surpassed. Ethereum took two years to get to crypto number two. Whether from technical analysis or time analysis. No coin has the power to surpass Ethereum right now
Activity: 113
August 08, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
Who will become the new king, I am sorry that I can't give you the answer, I can't predict the future, but you are right, there are new coins appearing every day in the cryptocurrency market, new technology, someday in the future There will definitely be a coin to beat all the coins to become the first and become the new king. We can only wait patiently for that day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 08, 2018, 01:11:28 AM
There are some applicants for being next king is: NEO ADA EOS
All of them have their own blockchain and doing applications to beat next horizons.
ADA how i know making something for exchanging ERC20 tokens to their platform
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:09:38 AM
for now the one who is still the king of all cryptocurrency is bitcoin, ethereum will never be able to replace bitcoin or defeat bitcoin. bitcoin will still be number one.
Activity: 113
August 08, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
I have been thinking about this question for quite a long time, and I am now ready to give a concrete answer to this question. I don't think that in the near future any of the coins will be able to surpass Bitcoin and come out on top. I think Bitcoin will further strengthen its position this autumn. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 78
August 08, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
I think it is bitcoin, the eternal king, will not be replaced by any currency.
In my opinion, whether it is Ethereum or other currencies, it exists only to improve Bitcoin, and everything is based on Bitcoin. The mainstream currency is always bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
I think Bitcoin will be the king of coins.
Bitcoin will become a strong coin and become a coin that will remain the king of coins.
Although there are many altcoins that appear in the Cryptocurrency market, there is no single coin that can beat Bitcoin.
I think Bitcoin is the oldest coin and a strong coin so Bitcoin will be the main coin.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:52:06 AM
I think it's very difficult to beat BTC and ETH because there are too many shitcoins and ICOs that keep coming just because of Hype. Even today there are very many ICOs that are scams. There must be a way to limit the ICO that continues to arrive
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 08, 2018, 12:32:39 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
i dont think so, bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency in this world, i think no one will replace bitcoin, same with eth.
they are the oldest coin in the world and have a good potential for growth in future, and good daily trading volume / day.
if in future, some coin can replace bitcoin, i believe, it will not running for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 08, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
If it was for me, a true king remains the bitcoin. Because however bitcoin is an historic coins which were first there. If the most likely, which could replace it is the ethereum.
can it be possible for Ethereum to be able to resolve the position of bitcoin someday ?, this extraordinary opportunity by joining a good technology that can provide benefits makes me happy, I will support those who have the best value.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
August 07, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
If it was for me, a true king remains the bitcoin. Because however bitcoin is an historic coins which were first there. If the most likely, which could replace it is the ethereum.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 11:41:00 PM
I think no other coin can replace the position of BITCOIN. In this world it is a king from start because it has a good potential and founder of crypto world. It is a brand of super rich peoples and everybody trust in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:56:46 PM
The king will forever be bitcoin brother, there is never going to be any coin that is going to take the spot of bitcoin. You may see bitcoin down at the moment but trust me it will rise soon when its bull run begins.
Activity: 139
August 07, 2018, 10:49:20 PM
I dont think another coin can replace the btc or eth place in the market. Maybe not for now or the years to come, I think it will take long time before another coin can replace them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
we just wait for what project that will shift the existence of BTC and ETH
if indeed the project has strong support from large investors, I am very confident that ETH will go down in popularity and the new coin will be ready to the moon
the bitcoin is still the number one in ranking so it means that the bitcoin is still the king. even the price of the bitcoin is in the dropping, the alternative coins do nithing because they only depend in the price of the bitcoin so they need to adjust and low their price too. there are only one candidate to match the bitcoin. the ethereum, but as we see. it impossible for now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 10:41:55 PM
we just wait for what project that will shift the existence of BTC and ETH
if indeed the project has strong support from large investors, I am very confident that ETH will go down in popularity and the new coin will be ready to the moon
bce
Activity: 756
August 07, 2018, 10:40:01 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
no one can know with certainty about the future of cryptocurrency because all of that has become a risk in investing with that currency if anyone can replace the currency, surely the currency will be much better and develop
Activity: 756
August 07, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
I think the BTC is still a very potent coin, and they are still the dominant coin of the market now and in the future.
I also think like you, bitcoin is still king in cryptocurrency, and eth remains number 2, they are the most potential coin compared to other currencies.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 07, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
I also believe bitcoin will stay as king for a very long time.
Even if eth scratching at the throne, it will probably not be able to displace bitcoin.
But time will tell us how long bitcoin the king will stay.
None other than Bitcoin it will remain king to all crypto and no one can replaceto it. Also Bitcoin will be grow even more and possible to increase its value for years passed by. And i think Bitcoin will remain top to all and become more popular because many people are getting interested to it. And also Bitcoin can survive for years passed by because this coin  survive for more than 8 years. And also it is the first created crypto so it will be remain king.
Jump to: