Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 103. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
I think bitcoin will always be the king. No one can replace their position. Because all market exchange will be handle by bitcoin. Tokens sell to altcoins, altcoins convert to bitcoin, and bitcoin will convert to currency.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 09, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
There will never be,not on this days and not in the next five years.cant you see how bitcoins dominance the market since the day it was created,so stop dreaming for this one and expect nothing for that long time,maybe in future we cant tell but this soon is impossible
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
August 09, 2018, 07:22:38 AM
I think BTC will not leave their positions and will reign for a very long time...until analogues capable of overthrowing the BTC does not exist)
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 09, 2018, 07:20:24 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
btc will remain the king of all cryptocurrency in the market, his position as the first ever crypto and the most valuable crypto will not be change unless there are some more better than it. but I think it will take time to happen.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:08:24 AM
I never thought any future altcoin could replace the bitcoin status. Because all markets are dependent on bitcoin, bitcoin decreases by 1, then altcoin decreases by 10. Bitcoin trading volume accounts for the bulk of the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
Bitcoin will always be the king of crypto and I am sure of it . Etherium will be engaged in the second place after bitcoin
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
If you look at trends and rankings for more than a year then Ethereum is worthy of being called the new king, this is because the ethereum marketcap continues to grow and hundreds of tokens using the ethereum platform will certainly make ethereum more popular.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 09, 2018, 06:47:11 AM
No one! Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto currency forever! I'm sure that with the fall of bitcoin, the entire crypto currency will also disappear, because now bitcoin is a means of storing money, like gold in the real world!
I disagree with what you say because I think ethereum is a new king of cryptocurrency,
but indeed if for now I think bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Metahash
August 09, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
I think there is no king in this year. And no one will never reaplace to the bitcoin. Bitcoin will always the head of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 09, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
i don't know, ripple seems decent as well as iota. yet i have doubts about btc or eth possible replacement, at least within this year
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
No currency can achieve the same result, or at least catch up to the level of bitcoin!
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

I think that Btc will remain the first. When the network bitcoin includes the Lightning Network and this is instant transactions, minimal commissions and a large bandwidth. And Bitcoin will become a full-fledged means of payment.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 06:39:44 AM
There may be many changes in the future, but I think several cryptocurrencies that are currently competitive in the market are EOS, ADA, NEO!
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
There are no coins that become the new king. all coins have decreased. the final results will be seen later this year. but coins that have a platform will be better this year.
Activity: 307
August 09, 2018, 06:33:08 AM
I don''t really think there is a altcoin in the market right now, which can replace bitcoin and become the new king, Bitcoin is recognized almost every where and most countries have adopted it

Every king goes away one day. The market will continue to develop so one day there may appear such a strong rival who will be able to replace bitcoin on the throne. It probably will not happen quickly, but it should be considered in the future.
Activity: 448
August 09, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
No one! Bitcoin will remain the king of the crypto currency forever! I'm sure that with the fall of bitcoin, the entire crypto currency will also disappear, because now bitcoin is a means of storing money, like gold in the real world!
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
I don''t really think there is a altcoin in the market right now, which can replace bitcoin and become the new king, Bitcoin is recognized almost every where and most countries have adopted it
Activity: 237
August 08, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
In the future more people will adopt it so I still see bitcoin been the leading top coin in the future unless something bad happens. But for me everything seems good at the moment.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 08, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Actually don't think that bitcoin would be perished or moved from this place where it is right now, there is no competitor or conqueror of Bitcoin right now on the stage which would be clearly visible.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

there will be no new king, bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptocurrency. if bitcoin goes down, crypto will lose a lot of investors because bitcoin is currently the mascot on cryptocurrency. people know bitcoin better than crypto.
Jump to: