Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 101. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
In the world of crypto nothing is impossible,all the developers and team are working hard to give the project their best to attract more investors and foster confidence that their coins will grow rapidly in the future. All depends how they grabbed the interest of the market with cooperation quality.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 12:45:37 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I also believe that, ethereum is a very good and promising coin. I'm sure maybe ethereum will become number 1 in the future, and will replace bitcoin. Especially now that ether is supported by hundreds of tokens, it can happen immediately, so invest ethereum right now, don't miss it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 09, 2018, 11:10:53 AM
well, we cant predict it now, i do believe in ethereum to be one of the great token project. but, surpassing bitcoin is really hard to imagine today. maybe i can conclude if the price really drop down to 3K-5k maybe it easy to get ethereum move upto and be the 1st on coinmarketcap. that's how i look today.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
I don't think it can replace Bitcoin's position in cryptocurrency for the time being, because all encryption markets rely on Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is the real king.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 09, 2018, 10:34:50 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
right now it would be bitcoin, but in future like 10 years when the market are more stable and there is so much exchange that offer fiat into particular coin i believe it would be ethereum or nem. Both of this coins is the best candidate on my opinion.
bitcoin will never be replaced by any altcoin because now bitcoin is king over all altcoins, bitcoin itself has a high price for all altcoins
yeah im sure bitcoin are good project but do you think its weird cause no one able to defeat bitcoin? And the market price is really volatile cause its affected by bitcoin price. I believe somehow there will be the day when there is coin that not affected by bitcoin price. Anything is possible and also bitcoin not become number 1 is also possible but i do admit bitcoin is the strongest one right now and if bitcoin able to keep manage it i think it will be always number one.
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
uhmm if I had to bet, I would bet on NEO, because it has a technology similar to ETH but improved, also has Chinese support, so as soon as the cryptos are regulated in China and open the market, we will see how this currency will grow like foam, as the Chinese market is one of the largest in the world (even the largest)
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

All will remain, Bitcoin and Ethereum will remain kings in the near future. While they do not have competitors ...
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
IN my point of view ETH will give btc a tough competition. Both doing well. Both has equal chance.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
Although  btc is the best of all but other altcoins are gaining momentum. It will be a good competition.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 10:24:09 AM
I think there will not be any new king cause BTC was the king, hold up as king and will be the king of future.
Activity: 129
August 09, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
As btc is the first crypto currency in the world and it has so much potential to be the new king.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
I think bitcoin will remain the king for a long time, right now it has a really large  percentage of market dominance and the highest daily trading volume by far. Bitcoin is the only crypto coin that the general public even knows about.  There are other good altcoins but it will take  awhile to gain more adoption.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
August 09, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
bitcoin is king of these cryptocoins. if its a chess game bitcoin is King, ethereum will be Queen and eos will be Bishop
Activity: 9
August 09, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
I don't think it's going to happen yet, but there may be a good project, if it happens, it's unprecedented, or a cross - time innovation that is worth looking forward to.
I'm totally agree with you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
I thing, No currency can replace BTC. Because BTC is old and new king of all cryptocurrency and BTC is very promise coin for long time investment and hold. After BTC we can talk about such coins like ETH, Ripple, Cardano, Tether etc. So I believe these coin.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
We cant predict it yet because bitcoin is still on top and hard to be beaten maybe It takes years after they dethrone bitcoin on top but it is possible and I think Ethereum will lead his own way to be on top someday.
Activity: 24
August 09, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

In the near future I do not see which coin could replace BTC and ETH lead on the market , but I believe that
in upcoming future it will happen. It is normal part of the technology progress that some new coins will appear
with better tech. and characteristics. I am pretty sure that in ten Years time we will look back on today`s coins
like we look back now for first mobile or first tv or automobile.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 09:37:05 AM
future of trade on the web is bitcoin. Since bitcoin has moderately quick preparing circumstances, with claims that it handles most exchanges in only a couple of seconds.they can seek the primary spot since they have the crowd in vast scale. Bitcoin will dependably be the king of digital currency. They have an extremely forceful promoting group and building their own particular ecosystem.BTC has the high ground since they have the quality and procedure both to contend with others.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 09, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
I don't think there will be any cryptocurrency that can replace Bitcoin's position within two years, but ETH may be surpassed because there are many good competitors in the market!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:21:03 AM
Bitcoin is the most reliable digital asset for today, it has a strong team of developers and support from early investors. But nothing lasts forever, maybe its dominance on the market will be interrupted one day.
Pages:
Jump to: