Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 100. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Look, innovation and change will eventually be well received, but so far bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency, and by looking at the current market situation, there are no new projects that are truly capable of crippling bitcoin, let alone coup from the top.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
for now, being a king is bitcoin and bitcoin can never be defeated by anyone even ethereum will not be able to beat bitcoin, because the technology owned by bitcoin will make the demand for bitcoin more.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 11, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
Right now bitcoin is still king and I believe it will still in the next few years. And after few years maybe they have new coin that replace to bitcoin and that is the ethereum. But if the bitcoin decreased very high ethereum too it takes few months before ethereum recover i think and become king that is for me only.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
I think for me the one and only king is the bitcoin because bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency and i think when the bitcoin price now is not good i surely soon the bitcoin price is good.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
The new king has not been seen so far. Bitcoin will be number 1 crypto currency for many years. The reason for this is the trust of large stock exchange players.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
BTC is the father and the king of the crypto world. It's place can not be taken. There are many great coins out there which have strong possibilities and potentials to cope good results but they cannot take the place of BTC.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
There is no new king. I believe that Bitcoin will be in the position of the King for more than 10 years. Although Ethereum may be the candidate of the new king, it does not have the great influence of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
well, we cant predict it now, i do believe in ethereum to be one of the great token project. but, surpassing bitcoin is really hard to imagine today. maybe i can conclude if the price really drop down to 3K-5k maybe it easy to get ethereum move upto and be the 1st on coinmarketcap. that's how i look today.
I agree with you,with a position like this of course people will be more passionate put his assets as a benchmark is no longer on btc but when eth the rankings up will be not good for the bounty hunter,will be getting a lot of scam project.

There is no doubt that ethereum deserves to be a candidate, what must be remembered is that ethereum does not work alone, there are dozens of tokens that will help ethereum skyrocket.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
Bitcoin is the current king of crypto. It will be the king. But there are many altcoins which have good nature and they are getting popularity day by day. ETH, LTC, IOTA and many other have good possibilities in future.
Activity: 185
August 11, 2018, 02:08:14 AM
I think they are as yet the lords of all coin however for me theres a current altcoin that will wind up mainstream likewise beside ethereum. I'm considering eos that it could the following promotion and will have a mass selection in the network in light of the fact that if eos fundamental net as of now propelled it has likewise a capacity to make token like ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
I believe somehow there would be a day when there is coin that will not be affected by bitcoin price. Anything is possible and also bitcoin not become number 1 is also possible but i do admit bitcoin is the strongest one right now and if bitcoin able to keep manage it i think it will be always leading coin
Activity: 179
August 11, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
I can't help thinking that the new pioneer and the lord will be an ethereal, as it has turned out to be substantially more prominent and the interest for it is more noteworthy than for some other coin, so I say with conviction that this will be an etherium
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 01:58:05 AM
It's too early to talk about it . Perhaps in 5 years something will change, but now no one is able to replace bitcoin
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
Even though many potential altcoins are coming out in the market who that wants to replace bitcoin,but no one else can replace to the king of all crypto coins,because Bitcoin is the most famous and the pioneer of all coins and the symbol of digital money and Bitcoin is the reason why Cryptocurrency is formed.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 01:17:54 AM
No one, Bitcoin and Etherium will always top the list of top and popular coins .
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Didn't imagine that there will be replacement coin for this two very strong coins. So many kind of coin pump up now almost thousands but still can never be replace btc and eth. Until now, most of the project running with the help of this coins. So for me this two coins is un replaceable.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 01:04:12 AM

Today there are so many new coins and many more will come in the coming years. But I think in the future, bitcoin will still be number one, because it has the most popularity among others, and has been at the top even if the price is very unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
Nothing will change, everything will remain in place . Bitcoin will also be the king of crypto, Etherium the king of ico
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
I think the one who will become the king of coins in the Cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin.
So far Bitcoin is a coin that can survive in the market of Cryptocurrency and become the most expensive coin.
I'm sure Bitcoin will become the king of coins in the future.
Since the beginning until now there are no coins that can beat the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:52:03 AM
well, we cant predict it now, i do believe in ethereum to be one of the great token project. but, surpassing bitcoin is really hard to imagine today. maybe i can conclude if the price really drop down to 3K-5k maybe it easy to get ethereum move upto and be the 1st on coinmarketcap. that's how i look today.
I agree with you,with a position like this of course people will be more passionate put his assets as a benchmark is no longer on btc but when eth the rankings up will be not good for the bounty hunter,will be getting a lot of scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: