Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 108. (Read 43823 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 07, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
Everyone wants to look into the future and see who will be king, for example, in the distant 2028, that is, in 10 years. Perhaps some other kind of coin. But this is unlikely. Most likely, still the king will be Grandfather Bitcoin.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
It is possible to see currencies such as: EOS - WAN
As well as any other currency that has an existing project and has future plans that we can see in high rankings
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
There are many new cryptos in the market. But as of now there is no crypto that can change bitcoin as the king. Bitcoin will stay on top for a very long time.
Activity: 448
August 07, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
As you've said yourself, the important point here is a coin that's more mature than bitcoin and eth, for now there's none as bitcoin and ethereum isn't even 10 years old. There's a lot of projects with great potential and tech that's way better than bitcoin and ethereum but the question is can they survive for a few years? eos launch was full of problems and that's one of the coin with good potential so I don't think that will change in a few years.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 09:18:14 AM
There is always one king and that is bitcoin and no coin can replace that position because bitcoin itself has nearly 50% market share of the whole crypto market. Ethereum is the only coin which can compete it in the future but that is not possible in a short span of time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
in my opinion the one who will become the king of coins is eth. because eth is currently very much in the interest and also a lot of good news about eth. but all that takes a very long time around 3-4 years like bitcoin before going up high past a long time.
Activity: 27
August 07, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Technology may always evolve, but Bitcoin will never be replaced by any crypto. Bitcoin is a symbol of success in the crypto industry, and will always be desired because the King in crypto is created by the community, not from the technology.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 08:46:23 AM
Though there would really an altcoin that is really following the path of bitcoin which is ETH. We all now that there are a lot of new altcoins this days and it is based on the ETH though im not saying that it could surpass bitcoin but if there will something happen then there will be ETH here in our side.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
Personally, I doubt that some kind of coin can replace bitcoin, so that this need is at least some kind of new technology!
Activity: 340
August 07, 2018, 08:40:13 AM
As long as crypto is concerned and this two coin become more popular, I do not think there is any other crypto that can be the king. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto while ethereum will remain the king of altcoin. Bitcoin and ethereum are very potential and promising coin to have.
Activity: 57
August 07, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
EOS and Tezos are ready to compete for the first place on the Olympus of the cryptocurrency market. These projects will show their full potential next year.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
Over time, other coins made innovative changes and impacted the blockchain ecosystem, but BTC was there to make a big leap and wanted to live longer by bringing in new potential coins. There were many potential coins coming and some living according their hopes, but bitcoin remains the best.
Activity: 280
August 07, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

I don't think that there is a project that could over power bitcoin or even ethereum. We already know how long this top coins exist in the market. They are dominating the market for a decades but still no coins could even surpass them in a whole.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
We still base on the top 5 coins now, Bitcoin is still the number one coin second is Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ripple and that is my top 5 coins this year. I think when the market goes up, all of them pumps up and affects all the coins and altcoins prices. The best way that you will do is invest when it is is low price and in bear months then hold your coins and wait that the market recovers and increase again, and that way you can earn and have a profit.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2018, 08:30:49 AM
I'm wondering why people think that the BTC will just give way. In the minds of people, BTC has a dominant position among the whole of the crypto currency. Therefore it seems to me that it is not advisable to talk about replacement. It is not right
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 07:20:20 AM
But as what i have seen the future of market i think many years will be generating to pass this new forma of platform. As the digital market has getting popular world wide it makes so futuristics.
Activity: 373
August 07, 2018, 07:12:45 AM
No currency can replace Bitcoin's status, the new king wants to appear, unless Bitcoin gives way to itself, otherwise it is impossible. Even if the potential currency climbs to the peak, it can't shake the position of Bitcoin.

Yes mate in terms of popularity and a high price Bitcoin will remained on the top list which I know that it would last longer.Right now this is the only King and I believe that it would be great for us to earn Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
August 06, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

Well I think it is impossible. The top coins are the core of cryptocurrency and they are the role model of all. Without them cryptocurrency will fall or maybe it will decline. This what the top coins brought to crypto.
Activity: 142
August 06, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

So far, with the way crypto space is going, i don't think there will be a currency that will displace the kingship of bitcoin in a near by future.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 06, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
Btc was stopped and Eth has a pause now as well so I consider that Eos could be the nex king of cryptomarket. This altcoin is too strong and has enough value to be it.
Jump to: