Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 114. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

It is very difficult to predict who will be the new King in the galaxy of crypto in the future. At that time, Bitcoin I think will remain king and there is no question, maybe next year Ethereum can be close to becoming King but we have to wait and be patient, nothing can be ascertained whether ethereum will be consistent.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

For now it is difficult to still be difficult to surpass a cryptocurrency pioneer named Bitcoin, as well as an alternative coin king named Ethereum.
But opportunities for other coins have never been closed, for technological development and innovation that several years must have some candidates to destroy BTC and ETH, maybe.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
I think that in the future we will see some new altcoin. It will combine all the best and will be the main coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are still the best, so far no single altcoin will replace the position,.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
The market of cryptocurrencies did not stabilize, and the altcoins did not get rid of the dependence of bitcoin.
It is too early to talk about the future of the cryptocurrency market. And it's impossible to choose a king.
Activity: 91
July 20, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
There will be no new king. Just look at the coin in the papers. It's bitcoin. Those who have long been interested in cryptocurrencies have a distorted perception of reality.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 20, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum don't really compete with one another. They have different purposes, different use-cases. They only seem to be competing in the sense that one coin has to have the highest market cap.

I don't think anything will necessarily replace them, but certainly other coins will rise to fill other functional niches. Fast and cheap payments for example isn't covered by either BTC or ETH, which is one reason that XRP has a high cap.
Activity: 101
July 20, 2018, 05:59:32 AM
I think it's too soon to say "who's going to be the new king" because I think the bitcoin will still be the king of cryptocurrency anyway, even if there might be a long time to beat bitco
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
July 20, 2018, 05:49:07 AM
There will not be a new king, the king is one - and this is bitcoin. You probably do not understand what bitcoin is, once you ask such questions.

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 20, 2018, 05:48:37 AM
While it is very difficult to say which project can replace them. I think that this can happen only in a few years, in the coming years they have no competitors
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 05:47:10 AM
I dont think there will be a new king in the coming years i still believe bitcoin will dominate the crypto.
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
The most exciting competition this year will happen between eos and ether. The two are different structural models, but they are all very technically strong, so many projects have already caught up with them, and the next king should be between them.
But for bitcoin and ethereum, so far based on the performance of these two coins, they are still the best coin to invest, volume and development can easily say that, they will still be the top two in the next year.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
July 20, 2018, 05:44:19 AM
For now the bitcoin remains the king among the other coins that can not replace it, and the first trusted coin is in the crypto world.
and lately more and more competing new coins will not replace bitcoin, and only Ethereum that can compete with bitcoin and ethereum is very good to invest because the price can compete with bitcoin but can not replace bitcoin.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
Now at the moment the undisputed king is Bitcoin. The whole market is adapting to it. And in the near future, no one will replace him, even close to no candidates
Activity: 56
July 20, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
The most exciting competition this year will happen between eos and ether. The two are different structural models, but they are all very technically strong, so many projects have already caught up with them, and the next king should be between them.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
We know, there's always a one king and also in this world, there's only a one king that is Bitcoin. Without any doubt, BTC still remain its top spot. I don't think any coin will replace Bitcoin in next 100 years. Even if any coin will get price like Bitcoin but it's too difficult to maintain that price. I did not say it is impossible to beat Bitcoin but it's too difficult for any coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 20, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
For a moment, i guess this top two wont get replaced.
they are the foundation. and if ever they get replaced. the rarity of this coins will also affects the market.
and they are the pioneer. so for me they wont get replaced.
some good project could co exist with them.
but replacing them? i guess its not possible
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 20, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
if bitcoin can not succeed in lightening network, ethereum will be the new king. because ethereum is much more faster, fees are so low comparing with bitcoin and transaction capacity is quite better.
Activity: 352
July 20, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Personally, I do not think there will be any new coin that will be more comprehensive and mature than bitcoin or ethereum because the coin will need to do a lot of work before it can worth as much as this coin not to talk of beating their prices. I believe bitcoin will remain the king of crypto because it is the most matured, most valuable and the best crypto.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
Well in the nearest future I doubt any other coin/token will drop bit coin or ethereum from their respective positions. Let's watch and see.
Jump to: