Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 13. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 22, 2019, 01:12:32 PM
no matter what happen, btc and eth will still survive, even if next will realise new altcoin with good technology.
btc is the first cryptocurrency and still be pioneer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 12:52:29 PM
The king is always one and he is today BTC. After creating a network in which all transactions will take no more than 1 second will be popular, as far as I know everything is fine there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 22, 2019, 10:26:37 AM
I think that BTC will still remain the number one coin for at least several years from now on. The market dominance of Bitcoin is currently above 50 percent and this means that the most investors are still investing only in BTC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 22, 2019, 10:22:15 AM
Now, it depends because the people will choose the one who will be more profitable, but i still think that BTC it's known to more people and more investors depend on it, so i think that BTC will stay in its position for some time.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 22, 2019, 10:16:15 AM
Nobody knows, gotta follow the market, my fav coins for 2019 are essentially two,  my criteria is primarily strong product use case and strong team execution:
-Quarkchain: Silicon Valley/Chinese team of ex Facebook And Google, doing one of the best sharding technologies implementation for scalable blockchain. It's also building an ecosystem and have constant 2 weeks update and vibrant comnunity.
-PundiX: Indonesian experience team,  building crypto payments POS to drive real adoption for business and consumers.  Also here a lot of constant updates and active community.

Always do your own research!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 22, 2019, 10:00:18 AM
We may still have to wait a couple more years to see massive adoption of cryptocurrencies, which essentially would imply that much of price movement now is more of speculation, and bitcoin is pulls the bigger crowds when it comes to speculations,that's why it will always be the king.Imagine all the proposed ETFs are based on bitcoins
If the positive decisions given by ETFs will certainly have a big influence from various circles so investors who are big traders, will certainly begin to see Crypto as a big potential, but currently there are no clear decisions so speculation is still at the hardfork and news limits other small.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
January 22, 2019, 09:07:25 AM
We may still have to wait a couple more years to see massive adoption of cryptocurrencies, which essentially would imply that much of price movement now is more of speculation, and bitcoin is pulls the bigger crowds when it comes to speculations,that's why it will always be the king.Imagine all the proposed ETFs are based on bitcoins
Activity: 376
January 22, 2019, 09:03:22 AM
nothing is impossible, but in the meantime BTC-ETH still dominates the market.
I as a small player who participates in BTC-ETH will still positively believe that someday it will return to its price month.
and not closing the possibility will be replaced by a new project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 08:43:16 AM
I believe that nobody coin can not take the place of BTC because itr has great great potential and in future BTC will remain the king of coins.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
January 22, 2019, 07:58:17 AM
I will not know what will happen in the future, considering this blockchain technology is fairly sophisticated, possibly in the future there will be new or old altcoins that have high selling points, but now I still believe that BTC will always be the crypto leader or king of all existing altcoins.
Activity: 363
January 22, 2019, 07:29:34 AM
Too much depends on bitcoin. I think that in the foreseeable future no coin will bypass its capitalization.

Because of the fact that it was used a lot and the price was so high, it turned out that the king was Bitcoin, and there was no doubt that the BTC was a king of altcoin. Thereby, showing the potential of Bitcoin is limitless  Grin
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 07:20:44 AM
I am really considering investment into Grin or Beam. Also Grin is the first altcoin that is accepted by this forum. Theymos would not just pick up some random coin.
But the question is if Grin is not overestimated now.
Activity: 546
January 22, 2019, 07:05:05 AM
there is the only one king and the new king is bitcoin because there is only one coin which is the highest rate from all coins and that is very profitable coin and very stable coin in this work in this industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 07:04:11 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I cannot assume that there is or will be a project that can replace these two platforms and push them into the background. I believe that for a very long time BTC and ETH will occupy their leading positions. To date, there are projects that are developing taking into account the shortcomings of these coins, but they are not yet able to become leaders.
Activity: 313
January 22, 2019, 06:56:11 AM
I think it's still a Bitcoin who will become a king, because he is the first coin to be launched and he is very popular. Bitcoin even though currently it can't rise as high as 2017 but still has good opportunities in the future so Bitcoin will still be king. His abilities are undoubted and there are many fans.
Activity: 504
January 22, 2019, 06:30:10 AM
The popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin is not suitable for the real sector of the economy because of its volatility, although it is not going anywhere. Most likely, the situation on the market will change soon and those steyblokoiny occupy a niche that will be fairly decentralized, open and convenient for people and investors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 06:07:24 AM
In soon future, it will be the same situation with mainstream currency, but in the long-term future, I think it will be Dash - for the simple reason that Dash can do everything that Bitcoin can, moreover has a decentralized management. Or most innovative coin which doesn`t exist yet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 22, 2019, 06:01:59 AM

in my opinion when btc can no longer be produced / mined will be replaced or flanked by bitcoin cash, eth i think it will be replaced in a few years by eos
Activity: 350
January 22, 2019, 05:31:00 AM
I don't think any altcoins can replace Bitcoin king position. Thus right now Bitcoin price is very far from altcoins, highest price altcoins now is Maker and it's only $442.63, while Bitcoin is about 3k5. Cryptocurrency is still in the bearish, no altcoins could goes up and replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2019, 05:27:12 AM
I think that something will not change soon, so most likely Bitcoin will still be in a leading position for a long time!
Pages:
Jump to: