Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 15. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 16, 2019, 02:38:21 AM
I think that the king will remain the same, so far there are no capable challengers to replace him!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 02:33:59 AM
It is likely that there will be a better and more comprehensive project to replace bitcoin but that will be very difficult to happen , if it does not really stand out.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
January 16, 2019, 02:29:52 AM
i think ETH for me, a smart investment for speculators, and a sound way for enterprises to fund their business. 2. Low exchange visibility This might seem to be a detriment, but for a company that relies on blockchain investment for its revenue more than its trading value, it is a definite bonus. A low ranking on the exchange means you don’t get bull investors jumping aboard for a quick profit. The people you partner with are interested in your stability,
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 02:18:58 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Interestingly fork ether will be able to outshine the parent coin. But while the real challenger is seen as a ripple, the most stable coin of the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 16, 2019, 01:54:45 AM
there will be no new king, Bitcoin will always remain at the head, as he is the outcome-beginning, we must understand that he will always remain legendary and omnipotent))
Activity: 271
January 16, 2019, 01:41:52 AM
For me, I have never changed thinking about the BTC and it will be the king in the crypto world. Whenever the BTC increases or decreases, it is still the number one value and amount of capital.

It is obvious and I am almost unheard of as Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin, which is mostly believed in their theory, not in this crypto market. That must be proven through price, users and many other things, hardly anyone can overcome BTC  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 16, 2019, 01:38:38 AM
I think ethereum had a capability to be the new king but it takes too long period of time, the bitcoin is hard to beat as a king of crypto currency anytime because of the popularity and have strong platform and blockchain technology.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2019, 12:32:17 AM
Dominance of bitcoin and ethereum is slowing fading as the crypto market dynamic is shifting. Investors are seeking a new opportunity for investment, and the alternative to this is becoming ripple. Ripple has become a new choice for investors. It has also performed well in the recent past being in the second position by the market capitalization. So ripple will be the next king.
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 16, 2019, 12:15:02 AM
Can't be sure who will become the new king because it can't be predicted yet, but it looks like bitcoin is still leading because until now there hasn't been any coin that can shift the position of bitcoin, even though it falls but bitcoin is still the top coin.
Activity: 462
January 16, 2019, 12:03:39 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I am fully convinced that Ethereum and Bitcoin will remain steadily confident as the leaders of the crypto market. In practice, they have already confirmed their advantages for the crypto market. Now is the ideal time for their purchases, while prices remain at the minimum level - from next year these coins will definitely improve their positions.
January 13, 2019, 05:53:30 AM
Now no one can predict exactly how the situation will develop in the crypto market in the future, who will become the new king. After all, today cryptography is a very young and unstable direction, there can be strong changes in the near future. But I am sure that in the coming years Bitcoin will remain a confident leader.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 11, 2019, 10:18:38 AM
For me, Bitcoin will always remain the king of cryptocurrencies. It seems to me that now there is no competitor for Bitcoin.

It will keep the leadership for many years. For now, I do not see any cryptocurrency that can replace BTC. Bitcoin will stay the king, and the fate of altcoins will naturally depend on its growth or fall.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 11, 2019, 05:08:05 AM
As you said, the future and nobody knows the future but we can predict the future from the present. Looking at the technologies behind bitcoin and ethereum and the recent technologies, I can clearly say that people have now understood the blockchain technology and there is a possibility that a project might be on top of these two technologies
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 03:45:26 AM
For me, I have never changed thinking about the BTC and it will be the king in the crypto world. Whenever the BTC increases or decreases, it is still the number one value and amount of capital.
Activity: 439
January 11, 2019, 02:13:44 AM
Convert your bitcoins to Tron trx. Good things coming to tron trx this year. It's about to be number 4 soon. From 80 dapps to 1000 dapps. BitTorrent coin will be using Tron platform. Do u think BitTorrent will die? Not likely.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 11, 2019, 02:09:00 AM
The answer is 'bitcoin' ,Btc as gain people s mind already like no other cryptocurrency ,follows by ethereum ,I think for a long time bitcoin is still going to be the number one
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 11:35:54 PM

There will be no new king in this market. Bitcoin has seized a monopoly on this right. You will understand that no one will be allowed to do this, except the founder of the industry.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 06:25:07 PM
I cannot answer this question exactly, since everything can change at any time, but Bitcoin will still be the main and most popular all over the world for a long time, since everything started from Bitcoin and this story will not change.
Activity: 364
January 10, 2019, 05:55:13 PM
Is bitcoin very outdated? It seems to me that this coin is just beginning to develop and improve. Bitcoin is unlikely to give way to some other coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 05:51:46 PM
Even if in a few years there will be some kind of new super currency that can replace bitcoin, i have great doubts that someone will be able to remove bitcoin from its place. Bitcoin is too much integrated into the existing economy at all levels. By inertia, he will remain in the first place for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: