Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 17. (Read 43823 times)

NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 29, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
I do not recognize any other king except Bitcoin. I think this coin is the most important and reliable.
If bitcoin disappears, the crypto market is unlikely to exist in the form of what it is now.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 29, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
Actually, I have thought that Ethereum would pass the bitcoin and would be new king but i don't think like that yet because a lot of other coins are better that ethereum in technology field so why will ethereum be king ?

Neither Ethereum not any other alt from the existing ones can do it even in 10 years. Bitcoin will have the leading position always. However, I can guess that some great cryptocurrency, better than BTC can appear
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
For the year 2019, bitcoin and ethereum will still be the winners of cryptocurrency due to the upcoming events that might trigger price surge to both of them. Ethereum has Constantinople while bitcoin has ETF, expected to be launced and approved by first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
I do not recognize any other king except Bitcoin. I think this coin is the most important and reliable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
December 28, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
I think there is no other coin that is able to take the position of the king over bitcoin-ethereum, because the coin has a very high value and a very sophisticated blockchain system, so it is very difficult to beat because btc is the mother of all coins.

Indeed, BTC is made as if by a perfect coin, we hope that this will be so, because in general, there are a lot of options tied up there that depend only on the community, the only problem is the power of 51% percent.
Bitcoin will always remain the king.No other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin has the largest number of users among all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins.Bitcoin has made many people rich and even billionaires invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should try this definitely.Bitcoin is always the hot topic in the market regardless of what is the value of bitcoin.

even many people have been hurt by bitcoin but still they cannot leave this coin easily and I know because they have fallen in love with bitcoin Grin
however, there is a lot of news that wants to destroy bitcoin, I think, until now, bitcoin is still the king
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 28, 2018, 04:58:41 PM
No one will be new king bitcoin will remain on top.
Bitcoin goes down and every other coin go down, bitcoin moves up market moves up.
Just like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
December 28, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
I know that you his market is changing every minute. But still I still think that it is impossible to replace Bitcoin at least at this moment. Bitcoin is the most trust worthy crypto in this market. And Bitcoin is the core of this system. More than 50% of market holder is Bitcoin. So it is really hard to replace it. And eth is also hard to replace cause ethereum is the most used platform based token and maybe there is many platform based project and some of them are technically better than ethereum but still it is hard for any coin to just replace ethereum. And recently ethereum announced the upgradation of ethereum and if devs work well then it is really hard to even compete.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Why look for a new king if he already has one? Or do you think that the current king will die soon?
I think that Bitcoin will be our king for a very long time - it has long been the equivalent of gold in the world of cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
I think there is no other coin that is able to take the position of the king over bitcoin-ethereum, because the coin has a very high value and a very sophisticated blockchain system, so it is very difficult to beat because btc is the mother of all coins.

Indeed, BTC is made as if by a perfect coin, we hope that this will be so, because in general, there are a lot of options tied up there that depend only on the community, the only problem is the power of 51% percent.
Bitcoin will always remain the king.No other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of potential and capability to overtake bitcoin.Bitcoin has the largest number of users among all the cryptocurrencies and altcoins.Bitcoin has made many people rich and even billionaires invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin is a money making machine and we should try this definitely.Bitcoin is always the hot topic in the market regardless of what is the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Activity: 700
December 28, 2018, 12:23:46 AM
There will be no coins which became the new King. bitcoin is still dominated by very large and this will be the main King anyway. Furthermore for another altcoin cannot easily have been able to directly increase to have large volume if no improvement is also amazing. Therefore the new King will not occur on crypto.
Activity: 658
December 27, 2018, 09:53:40 PM
BTC's ability until now has not been able to match, even beyond it. It might be easier to replace ETH positions compared to BTC. If the coin is able to develop consistently from time to time and is intense in its marketing, it will gradually be able to shift the position of ETH. And hopefully, the coins provide a better revolution for crypto and its users. Even though it will take a long time, its consistency will be able to make it the king of altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2018, 09:46:39 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
BTC and ETH have been tested in the market for many years before they can get the status today. A lot of altcoins are born every day, but most of them are dead.
Activity: 686
December 27, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
No one can change and replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will stay the King for many years, but later, the new, almost perfect cryptocurrency can replace it. I guess, none of the existing now altcoins can ever do it. They will be always following their leader.

Exactly, I also haven't found any other type of coin that can replace Bitcoin until now and can make a big change for everyone who is sad with the decline experienced by Bitcoin. if that is indeed you, maybe Bitcoin will experience a decline in interest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 09:37:12 PM
I don't know who will be the new king, because until now I think bitcoin is still leading, as the king of crypto bitcoin coins still plays an important role and I think to be able to replace bitcoin is a difficult thing, especially in unstable market conditions like when this
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 27, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
From the look of the movement of the coins on the market, no coin seems to be given BTC a tight competition. BTC is not retiring from the first position any time soon - in terms of market cap and market volume. No wonder it has become the standard of measure to most of the coins on the market.
Activity: 462
December 27, 2018, 09:24:01 PM
Project do not develop in vacuum, it takes time for project development, and growth even at that, the project still need acceptance and popularity which doesn't happen automatically. Before bitcoin or ethereum can be replaced, it will take a while!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 27, 2018, 09:22:46 PM
As we all mentioned bitcoin still on top there are some trying to replace the throne of bitcoin but they cannot step up only bitcoin is still the king, however the altcoin is one of the potential coin who can made the path of bitcoin but this time this is still the shadows but in the future who knows....
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 27, 2018, 09:14:47 PM
I agree with most posters than bitcoin is likely to remain king of cryptos for foreseeable future. There is no other coin as popular or well-known as bitcoin.
right ,for now no one can overtake the price of bitcoin , but for the future we also do not know the fate of bitcoin , I still believe in eth quality which will replace the position of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 27, 2018, 08:54:08 PM
I agree with most posters than bitcoin is likely to remain king of cryptos for foreseeable future. There is no other coin as popular or well-known as bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: