Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 18. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
I think there is no other coin that is able to take the position of the king over bitcoin-ethereum, because the coin has a very high value and a very sophisticated blockchain system, so it is very difficult to beat because btc is the mother of all coins.

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 03:21:32 PM
No matter how low the price of bitcoin falls, no one can overtake it, because the prices of all other coins fall with it. Bitcoin will always be king.
Bitcoin will really be king. This is a perspective for the near future. Because today it is necessary to understand correctly that BTC is really the project, thanks to which many altcoins today have begun to exist. I think that you understand that this is a necessity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 03:19:03 PM
The king hasn't changed for ten years. Do you really think that something can change?
  You are right it is not possible to have two kings at any place and it is not possible to replace it too. In crypto currency king has been the one and only bitcoin and it will be the same forever because as time passing it is being stronger and getting more investments. It is the most promising crypto, it has good potential so that’s why nothing can beat it ever.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 27, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
Bitcoin would still be the number one cryptocurrency in terms of popularity and market cap and Ethereum on the the third spot behind Ripple. I think bitcoin will be there for a very long time. It's popularity made bitcoin as the gauge of the market. If bitcoin falls, the rest also falls. This is how significant bitcoin is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 27, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
No one can change and replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will stay the King for many years, but later, the new, almost perfect cryptocurrency can replace it. I guess, none of the existing now altcoins can ever do it. They will be always following their leader.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
I have never thought there will be anything that can replace bitcoin, bitcoin is very feasible to be the main one and will be able to survive being the leader in the long run.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 27, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
All coins certainly have the same opportunity to become a new king, this is because the concept of crypto is decentralized, as long as there are coins that can make investors interested, the coin has the opportunity to become a new king to replace bitcoin.
so I think there is a rivalry between the coins with one another, competing thrived and fortunately, both these stages construct to indicate the quality and value of any come, although this is not easy.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 09:58:34 AM
All coins certainly have the same opportunity to become a new king, this is because the concept of crypto is decentralized, as long as there are coins that can make investors interested, the coin has the opportunity to become a new king to replace bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 27, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
Bitcoin has been the king till now and it will be always remain the same. Ethereum has only the synonym of this Bitcoin. It is fact that Ethereum has some unique feature which has given birth to the other cryptocurrency where it has shared its blockchain. But, Bitcoin is a complete decentralized and anonymous so it will be the king for ever.
Activity: 401
December 27, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
In my opinion, all the coins that appear at this time are not new kings, all have to pluck into btc, because all altcoins are very dependent on the movement of the value of bitcoin.

Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 27, 2018, 09:25:52 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Why you don't think that Bitcoin or Ethereum will more improve themself. Bitcoin and Ethereum nearly are the longest-life coins in this market and the safety of their system are more and more higher and there will be hard to any coins to replace them
Activity: 74
December 27, 2018, 09:13:02 AM
The king hasn't changed for ten years. Do you really think that something can change?
Activity: 770
December 27, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
I don't think there will be a new king in crypto, that I see from the strong defense of bitcoin prices, besides that bitcoin also has a big influence on the mindset of investors.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
December 27, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
I'm so very sure there will be no new king whatsoever in cryptocurrency other than bitcoin, for the foreseeable future as there is no other coin with more adoption and so far all these altcoins are yet offer something better than Bitcoin, all their emphasis has been based on slow and high cost of transactions in bitcoins but the fact is that these coins haven't been used enough for them to have these problem.
Activity: 597
December 27, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
So far I think and I can imagine bitcoin remain will be the new king because there is no coin can overcome the price of bitcoin. On the other hand, bitcoin is extremely popular there would be a new king if bitcoin itself walk out from the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 27, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
Seeing the condition of the market which is still red and almost a year has not recovered, it is difficult to be able to defeat Bitcoin, in fact the influence of bitcoin is getting stronger and bitcoin can be replaced with new king if market conditions improve.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
Probably the next king will be Ether. No doubt that Ethereum is the king of tokens and ICOs now, but it also can be a king of a whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
I am sure that Ethereum is waiting for success, just now the process of development of this platform has slowed down slightly. This is largely due to the state of the market today.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 26, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
I think Bitcoin will continue to occupy the board on the throne in the world of cryptography, enjoys great confidence among coins, society and has excellent investments. Ethereum tries to catch up with him while he occupies the second line. The king is famous.
Mate you have mentioned the best from the entire crypto market. For me the king is only one and it is bitcoin for me. I have been using bitcoin since long and till now i never lost anything. The best thing about bitcoin is it is the mother of all crypto coins. It has huge popularity and value that Eth Will take so many years to reach the worth of bitcoin.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 26, 2018, 03:40:57 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I have no idea what should happen to have a new king, instead of Bitcoin. Not yet invented such projects. Neither Ripple nor TOR can replace them.
Pages:
Jump to: