Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 20. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 01:39:50 PM
No one can change and replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency.
I totally agree with you. It seems to me that Bitcoin is the most important coin in the world of cryptocurrency. Everybody trusts this coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
December 24, 2018, 01:36:53 PM
To me I don't see any new king coming out in this cryptocurrency world, Bitcoin is the king, if there will be any new cryptocurrency king, then maybe after several decades.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 01:33:37 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies in crypto market, whose ability is to become a king, but I do not think any of them is cryptocurrency which can beat bitcoins or get ahead of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best .And bitcoin will always be the king of coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
In my opinion, it is becoming more and more obvious that Ethereum will remain king. The fact that it has grown in price by 66% in a few days is direct evidence.
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
December 24, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
No one can change and replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 24, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
Guys I really bored from these questions, who will be king who will kill eth, why everytime you are thinking this unnecessary things I don't know but everybody should know that btc is king and it will be everytime, this is clear.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
We are seeing the emergence of Ripple and TRX in the past when the price increase and trading level of these two coins is very high. I think TRX will be king in the near future because of the long-term TRX, the more it shows, it is worth it for us to invest.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 24, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Bitcoin will still be the King of cryptocurrencies. Anything else will be called alts.
Don't really care much who will be the Queen, the Jack or whatever else.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 24, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
There will never be two crypto kings, BTC remains king, it's the pace setter. There might be improvements , even with the paper features of many coins, BTC still beats most, if not all. But let's see what the new improved features of some upcoming coins will offer, I'm very hopeful on some, including FST.
What kind of FST are you talking about? There has always been and will be only one project that really looks decent against the background of all other projects. This is a BTC which constantly makes our world more possible precisely in the crypto sphere
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 24, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
If a new king and will appear, it will not happen in the near future. Now there are no such projects that could take the place of the king, because it is a set of characteristics that few can collect.
Activity: 253
December 24, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
We won't see the birth of a new king for at least the next 5 years, so don't even wait for that. The only place that can be taken, this place is better than altcoin, but for him already EOS fight.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 23, 2018, 07:22:10 PM
In the past, bitcoin was king, in the present, Bitcoin is still king and I personally believe that in the future, Bitcoin and Ethereum would still be the ruling team because they are working part to improve their blockchains.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 23, 2018, 06:36:44 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
Bitcoin will still be the king i believe in this coin. A lot of rich people have this and this will never be put into waste. Bitcoin has already rooted. This will remain as the king.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
Technologically speaking, I think you are correct because with the kind of innovations that I see new projects coming out with nowadays, it's just simply mind blowing but in price, BTC - ETH would always be King.
As I believe and according to my observation when in cryptocurrency that Bitcoin is a king that will not be replaced and ETH king ICO with a quality platform and ERC-20 token. a lot of speculation about who replaced BTC and ETh because of the current price decline, don't mistake Bitcoin to set the altcoin price rhythm
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
The new king will not be as the first cryptocurrency will always be Bitcoin and no one can replace him in this
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 23, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
I seriously doubt that another new project can overtake the present kings easily because the Devs behind them do not just signed and watch, they are working to improve their blockchains daily, remember Ethereum invented smart contracts and ERC-20 tokens after their blockchain has already been launched, not before they launched. This shows innovation and improvement.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 23, 2018, 06:14:42 PM
Technologically speaking, I think you are correct because with the kind of innovations that I see new projects coming out with nowadays, it's just simply mind blowing but in price, BTC - ETH would always be King.
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Hello! I like the Fusion project, there is a very cool developer and a strong team, I think he has a great future. I recommend everyone to follow the project!
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 05:09:50 PM
Power in the kingdom cryptocurrency forever in the hands of Bitcoin. Do you want to believe it or not, but the way it is. Therefore, it is foolish to hope that someone else will become the new king.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 23, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Probably, it would be better that among the decentralized cryptocurrency there would be no kings at all and no cryptocurrency exerted price dominance on other types of cryptocurrency. Then the price of coins and tokens would simply be determined by the quality of the project and the demand for the cryptocurrency itself. Probably, then there would not be a general fall in the cryptocurrency market, because some coins would grow in value, others would fall. It would probably be much better.
Pages:
Jump to: