Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 32. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
I think that if there is a desire, the team of developers of Ethereum or Bitcoin can implement in the project any necessary improvements that may be in order to remain among the most requested cryptocurrency for a very long time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
Which coin will take the seat just like that from the top coin as they are very much strong and have what it takes to lead the crypto. Btc has a very strong dominance in the market and due to bear it still maintain it which show that the lead can be easily taken away from btc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
These are just your guesses, Are you think that if the price of bitcoin has dropped to 3000$, then the game over. I don't think so, we'll see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
I am sure there will be no new king in crypto, bitcoin will always always be the king of crypto, the reason is simple because it is impossible for the competitor to be able to have a big attraction in investment like the attraction of bitcoin.
I also think so, but I don’t agree with you about investment attractiveness, because investment attractiveness is created solely on the basis of people's interest in this project and its quality and benefit to the whole world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 08, 2018, 11:39:47 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
ethereum will occupy the place of the king for a long time as i do not think taht it is ready to give it up so simple and soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 08, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
I see two ways for the development of the situation. If crypto will be prohibited, then ZEC will be the king. If everthing is okay, than bitcoin/xrp will share the frist place
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I think the new king will be those coins that is next to bitcoin and ethereum. Like, Ripple, Litecoin, BCH, Waves, and etc. because those coins are the competitors to be the king. Maybe the new king will rise after 5 years.
copper member
Activity: 109
December 08, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

Bitcoin will lead the crypto market for a very long time. There are a lot of coins out there that has a potential but bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency and the mark it left the crypto space it will surely be hard to be replaced.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 08:43:46 AM
The market is trying to take its place and is desperately fighting...at the same time someone by all imaginable and unthinkable ways trying to make good money on it.
Activity: 238
December 08, 2018, 08:16:25 AM
Recently, the market does not produce anything new and popular. Also, of course, is the destruction of the old. While you need to think about a new king, and the retention of all that is on the market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 07, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

in my opinion like that too, especially bitcoin which is increasingly growing. because the more people who join will be the spirit of bitcoin to continue to grow
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 07, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
I think, bitcoin is still the king of crypto for now and nothing will be able to replace it even though the current price of bitcoin has become worse, but I believe it will still be able to survive and will recover again
I agree. Bitcoin as the initiator in cryptocurrency which has survived for a decade is very difficult to replace. It's not just about innovation, it's about the public response that has built the BTC throne over other altcoins.
Activity: 28
December 07, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
Bitcoin is king of crypto currency and it will not let any other coin to overtake it. Bitcoin has set it's standard and worth which no other coin can fulfill. Of Bitcoin is removed from its current position , crypto market will start going to end very soon.
Activity: 42
December 07, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
In my opinion, BTC is forever a powerful king in the electronic money market. Immediately following this powerful king was Prince ETH. One day, Prince ETH can be king or not, that depends on the development of both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 07, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
I think, bitcoin is still the king of crypto for now and nothing will be able to replace it even though the current price of bitcoin has become worse, but I believe it will still be able to survive and will recover again
Activity: 434
December 07, 2018, 06:55:04 PM
well, the next king is probably one of blockchain 4.0 or 5.0. To my mind TON has all chances to overcome ethereum and become main crypto
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
December 07, 2018, 06:45:59 PM
it's obvious that this moment, we now know who is the really king, the market is so bear at the moment and the price of ethereum as at today is unbelievable and that of bitcoin too, the bottom line is that this year has not been a good year for cryptos
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 07, 2018, 06:37:18 PM
Every day throughout the year more and more new tokens are listed. Various innovations and strategies were developed to attract market interest. But it takes a long time to approach the dominance of BTC and ETH. For strong coins and tokens, it will last, while those that will not be eliminated and are increasingly worthless. The throne of cryptocurrency is still in the hands of BTC.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 07, 2018, 06:01:43 PM
At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is going down and I do not think that a project can become a new king in the world of cryptocurrency.

yep, and the point is, there will be no new king in this crypto world,,
because bitcoin is the real king now or in the future, no altcoins will replace bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrencies  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 05:59:03 PM
Everybody has own king.
As for me there are lower chances for no name coin to become new king, because a lot of projects have higher budgets and experienced team!
Pages:
Jump to: