Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 36. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I think the one who will become the new king is Shitcoin. see how many shitcoins are there in the market now? almost all altcoins are shitcoin, so we can assume that he will be the king.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
December 04, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
I think Ripple will become the new king replacing Bitcoin. Ripple has amazing technology and I like it very much. but we also cannot look down on ethereum. recently I heard that eth will launch 2.0 and many say that with eth POS systems it will be the number 1 platform so maybe there will be a big war to win the top position if that happens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 04, 2018, 11:13:27 AM
Ripple rushes to power!  Cheesy

I think that Bitcoin will remain king, even when futures are introduced. However, who knows what is on the mind of institutional investors, it may turn out that in 2019 the zones of influence of the coins will be redistributed.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 04, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
this can be said if only such a new “leader” appears and gains a foothold
and time will tell
so far, in the next year or two, I don’t think that any coin will be shifted from the throne to Bitcoin or Ethereum (Ripple certainly comes on the heels)
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
in my opinion we can't predict what will happened in the future, we should be more optimistic right now in BTC-ETH who will knows if there's a chance to have another matured and secured coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 04, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
no cryptos can replace the king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin still the king in the future, you know bitcoin is already known as a virtual money so in the future bitcoin still useful.

Very interesting! But these are just words. Where are the arguments? Without them your words are worth nothing. For example, I believe that bitcoin failed as a means of payment (as virtual money). Do you remember how it was abandoned when the network was slow and the commissions were high?
But you think differently, but give no arguments.
Activity: 672
December 04, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
BTC is still the king. I don't think there will be more than Bitcoin's cryptocurrency in 2 years, because everyone is busy using cryptocurrencies to earn investors' money, not technological innovation!
The most important thing that people should remember is that only BTC had all the new technologies in cryptocurrency, in my memory today there are no new technologies that would really bring something new to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 04, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
no cryptos can replace the king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin still the king in the future, you know bitcoin is already known as a virtual money so in the future bitcoin still useful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 09:09:19 AM
BTC is still the king. I don't think there will be more than Bitcoin's cryptocurrency in 2 years, because everyone is busy using cryptocurrencies to earn investors' money, not technological innovation!
Cryptocurrency now ispolzuyutsya for speculative purposes.For cryptocurrency to be used as a product, it needs to be widely accepted and used in everyday life...but the situation is such that many people still do not know anything about it,and the government is not trying to regulate.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 04, 2018, 05:03:07 AM
Activity: 453
December 04, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Bitcoin till the end of our lives, by my opinion, if not so, then, brother, tell me what does other cryptocurrencyes havethat bitcoin doesn't, except, Monero and other private cryptocurrencyes have maybe an insight for wining, but, I don't know, because some governments are against hidden cryptocurrencyes.
Activity: 196
December 04, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Etherium going down every day, what will happen i do not guess. I think bitcoin will always be the top of the market but second one might be change in the time.
Activity: 439
December 04, 2018, 04:16:51 AM
i think bitcoin sv will be the new king. not in a few years but about 6+ years. following satoshis vision. proof of work. decentralized and scaling. and un hackable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I like what's happening in the market right now. But I'm not sure what's best next. And that there will be a leader other than bitcoin-a fact that can definitely be questioned
Activity: 672
December 03, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
I do not believe that Bitcoin will be able to leave the first place. It seems to me that Bitcoin is a recognized king in the world of cryptocurrency.
I also think so, no matter how trite it may sound, I also think that all the same BTC is king of this market today and the market in any case will not show anything until we see the domination of BTC and it will also be manipulated.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 03, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
what about ripple (XRP) I think this altcoin has the potential to become a new king replacing bitcoin? xrp can take over the position of ethereum, it is not impossible if one day he will take over the bitcoin position.
Activity: 280
December 03, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
Perhaps due to the fall of the market,ICO - Ethereum is not as strong as it used to be...but time will pass and this coin will gain its value.Market regulation and transformation are important.
Activity: 420
December 03, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
2 coins are good, but so far clearly bitcoin dominates and Ethereum is gradually losing ground , but in the future of course everything can change, time will tell
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 03, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
I think, even though the price of bitcoin continues to fall but bitcoin will still be able to survive and will still be king, nothing can replace bitcoin, bitcoin will definitely recover
the fact that he will recover it for sure, but the fact that nothing can replace him is unlikely. I think in 10 years will be the currency that will replace it
Activity: 322
December 03, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
I think here depends on how this issue be treated?! In fact, if you think logically, bitcoin Is the first cryptocurrency, thanks to which we have learned about the world and the market of cryptocurrency and blockchain. So, accordingly, Bitcoin will always remain on the pedestal and for me personally it will be the number one currency, even regardless of its price.
Pages:
Jump to: