Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 67. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:17:21 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I think bitcoin and ETH will still be at the forefront for the next few years. because in terms of popularity no one can beat both. but it does not rule out the possibility that in the future there will be a new coin that can rival it.
with the EOS experience increased development will be very capable of making it a new King on the market Cryptocurrency.
 so it is great to have with EOS and support it to become the main coins continues to rise and become the next King.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 11:16:12 PM
Each coin competes to achieve the highest and eternal position, of course, it is not easy and cannot happen instantly, all need effort and struggle. For now and in the next few years, I feel BTC will continue to be the king of crypto. Whereas in the ETH position there are still opportunities for other coins to replace their positions such as NEO and EOS, although that is also not easy because the construction of the ETH has expanded throughout the corners and the ETH is also strong enough to maintain its popularity.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 11:15:38 PM
My opinion remains that bitcoint will become the king of this cryptocurrency, until bitcoint is still leading, to be able to move to the bitcoint stand is still difficult, this coint is too strong to beat
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 17, 2018, 11:08:25 PM
Eth does have more advantages than the community, eth remains the queen of coins. I am sure that the development of eth will be better and provide many benefits. But now bitcoin is still leading and has many communities that will shift it will soon be overthrown so as not to hamper the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
September 17, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I'm counting on ETH due to the fact that it's a more popular choice for cryptocurrency developers. Ethereum has been getting a lot of attention with developers because of how fast and cheap it is to use. Plus, it's just as loaded with features compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 17, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
Bitcoin will still be the king. nothing gonna change because its already well known
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 06:21:21 PM
I never mind other coin that replaces the bitcoin which as of now bitcoin is current king. But as much as for sure bitcoin is only the leading coins that is most promising and profitable. It comes at a time that supply and demand varies a dip unstable circulation movement.
Activity: 308
September 17, 2018, 06:08:02 PM
In my opinion, BTC is still the new king of the market, no one can match them and no one can overcome the value of BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 17, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
Until today and now, there are no signs that can replace bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency. In terms of price and also the popularity of bitcoin is very high if it has to be compared with altcoin. I still always believe and acknowledge, even though currently in a situation that can be said to be difficult. Bitcoin is still the best and I don't doubt it at all.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
Ethereum has a good chance to become one, but it has half a year or a year to solve all its problems, otherwise its competitors will eat it:)
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
The new cryptocurrency king it will be Ethereum. At this cryptocurrency the big future. I buy Ethereum at the good price right now.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
The bitcoin will replace nothing. It is not necessary to put on one level it with eth. eth have no chances to keep the second place in the market. The bitcoin is an icon of all market of cryptocurrencies. It will disappear or will fall - there will be no nothing left.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
Only Bitcoin will be the king, forever. It is like a gidital gold, no matter that BTC is too slow and with high transactions. It was the first crypto, so it will be always at high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
There will be no new project that could replace the bitcoin nor the ethereum. If indeed it can be however will not be as easy as it says and it needs to be a process of many years. bitcoin is an old cryptosystem adopted by many new cryptos and certainly to be able to replace it is not an easy thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:32:45 PM
Bitcoin remains the king of cryptos. Nobody knows if some other coin will overtake it and there are no signs of that happening in near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
Right now bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, but I'm pretty sure that in the future there would probably be a coin that will surpass or replace bitcoin.
Activity: 242
September 17, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

With the way bitcoin is controlling the price of cryptocurrencies in the market and the support of the whole crypto community, I think no other altcoin can replace bitcoin right now. Bitcoin has just so much influence in the way the market moves. If indeed, ethereum would be the closest alternative.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
September 17, 2018, 12:18:33 PM
Everyone can clearly see Bitcoin will always be king of other types of coins because everyone has a benchmark price of Bitcoin going forward.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
Bitcoin has become a measure of value and a means of accumulation, many believe in it and the whole market follows it. I think that so far no one can claim the first place, which is occupied by Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
As someone already said, actually it's difficult to imagine a king different than Bitcoin... But does it care? Important is to find good projects, isn't it?
Pages:
Jump to: