Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 64. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
I think bitcoin will retain its crown. Despite the fact that the crypto-currency market has much more technological coins, bitcoin remains the leader. People tend to trust bitcoin more than altcoins, it has established itself over the years as the main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
The new king in the future will be the Etherium, but it will not happen soon. Bitcoin has become obsolete technologically and it is time for him to leave the first place.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain bitcoin. Because this is the eternal leader who will always grow and pull all the altcoins behind him.
I think that the crypto-currency market should get out of the current situation and become more stable before we see the leading coins in the market. I do not exclude that all the current situation on the crypto-currency market can make certain adjustments to the rating of the coinmarket.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
I think that bitcoin will remain bitcoin. Because this is the eternal leader who will always grow and pull all the altcoins behind him.
Activity: 154
September 22, 2018, 02:50:24 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I believe that at some point this can really happen. But in any case it will take place not in the short term. ETH and BTC remain confident leaders in the crypto market, now they have virtually no worthy alternatives. Although I admit that over time a successful coin will emerge that will compete effectively with them.
Activity: 262
September 22, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
The bitcoin-king will remain in the first place.
But for the second place the battle has already erupted: Ripple tries to take the place of the Ethereum.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
I'm sure Bitcoin will always be king. It seems to me that this is the most powerful and promising projects. I believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 275
September 22, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
I think no coin will be king. It will take a lot of time and effort to take this place, but bitkoyn will not give anyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 22, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
the first successes of crypto currencies were noticed only by a relatively narrow circle of investors, but now it is being fanned by the world's leading media.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
I think the future of crypto remains led by BTC-ETH, because many of the various platforms use it, and transaction volumes also continue to increase over time  and crypto market movements also follow BTC-ETH price movements.
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I realized that so far the absolute leader will be bitcoin. It costs a lot of money and not soon someone will surpass it in such successes. I think the new king won't be around for at least a few more years, at least as long as bitcoin is worth that much
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
Depends on how they perform well on public and how they implemented the use of blockchain technology, What i love for cryptos is they are here to stay and this could be a major money in the internet. The new king probably Btc and in the long run hmmm. Ethereum or NEM as well.
September 22, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
I believe that there will be no new king, the old one will remain. I really hope that there will be bitcoin which will grow very much in the future and pull all the coins behind. Because coins depend on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
There are not any coins that grow to be the new king. all cash have reduced. the final consequences might be visible later this year. however coins which have a platform will be better this yr.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
it is very difficult to compete or replace BTC because it already has a lot of development, but if it is to defeat ETH it can still happen and now i've many new altcoins that have the potential to defeat ETH, we will see what will happen in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:16:36 PM
In my opinion bitcoin continue as a king. Beucase it is first currency and 90 percentage of people bought at least one time which is in crypto space. I hear a good text about bitcoin . i dont remember for now who said that but. -- buy and hold atleast 1 bitcoin.and you can do anything with your other money ""
Activity: 154
September 22, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
The bitcoin will update nothing. It is not essential to put on one level it with eth. eth haven't any possibilities to hold the second one region in the market. The bitcoin is an icon of all market of cryptocurrencies. it's going to disappear or will fall - there might be no nothing left.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
I think that there won`t be another coin like Bitcoin. Bitcion is a new bank without intermediators. So you shouldn`t underestimate it. 
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
My opinion - bitcoin will continue to lead in the crypto market and no other coin can replace bitcoin in the long run.
Bitcoin as an indicator of the whole crypto world.
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
For me still bitcoin is the king among all currencies they price of all coin depends on bitcoin but i'm not sure in the future who can beat bitcoin but for now i stay on bitcoin the one true king of all currencies
Pages:
Jump to: