Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 68. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
I'm sure that we will not see the king except the bitcoin! The fact is that bitcoin has a lot of advantages over other coins, so its value is very high. Moreover, people have not used it for a long time, as a means of storing valuables.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 17, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
many coins have strength and technology. for me it is foolish to set the etherium with bitcoin on an equal footing. etherium can still move a bitcoin since it was the first - the first and will remain
Why we need to even discuss that? Why any coin should replace another? We need variety and choice. The cryptomarket is attractive and addictive exactly because there is this variety.
Why do we need to discuss that? "so that we get additional experience and knowledge about crypto, and know the news about what happened with crypto." Why does any coin have to replace another? "all coins must compete with each other, they have the same advantages and disadvantages" Cryptomarket is interesting and addictive precisely because of this variation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
many coins have strength and technology. for me it is foolish to set the etherium with bitcoin on an equal footing. etherium can still move a bitcoin since it was the first - the first and will remain
Why we need to even discuss that? Why any coin should replace another? We need variety and choice. The cryptomarket is attractive and addictive exactly because there is this variety.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
No way of knowing. It could be a small one or one that isn't even released yet. Nobody knew that Google would dominate search engines.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
In my opinion, within the next 1-5 years, BTC-ETH will continue to be above and lead all crypto coins, because now there are many platforms that use BTC or ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
Bitcoin is still the king. It is hard to replace the both of them
 The price of some altcoins are faraway to this two. Bitcoin and ethereum has a great value and that needs effort and time to beat these two.
Nope. No coin can surpass bitcoin, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency, maybe right now the value of bitcoin is dropping but it will recover not today but im pretty sure soon. Bitcoin will be a legit currency in the future and its road to success is already starting
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:01:16 AM
Who will be the leader of the crypto currency, if not the BTC? I would be really very interested to hear the opinion of the person who started this topic, what he understood from all this rubbish, which is written here.
September 17, 2018, 09:00:48 AM
Maybe bitcoin cache might be a very low probability. The voices of those who say that they will be king for Ethereum no longer emerges, ethereum will only be a altcoin and bitcoin always king
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Theres gonna be no new king happening until the end of cryptocurrency because bitcoin will remain the king of all the altcoins. There will be a new comers but still it will only be number two from the bitcoin.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 17, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I am sure the "game of thrones", if you will, will continue to be between BTC and ETH in the foreseeable future. I don't see any project as popular and interesting so far. The newcomer coin will have to revolutionize the crypto world again. It can't happen logically any time soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
Bitcoin is still the king. It is hard to replace the both of them
 The price of some altcoins are faraway to this two. Bitcoin and ethereum has a great value and that needs effort and time to beat these two.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 16, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

to replace these two digital currencies, it is unlikely that other altcoins will be able to do it. because, bitcoin and etherum have very good value and have a lot of technology exemplified by other altcoin creators. bitcoin and altcoin will remain a long-lasting digital currency with the best value
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 11:59:17 AM
Flip a cpin the new king 6 months from now could be Cardano. STELLAR, ETH, EOS or a brand new coin that just powered to the top.. we'll find out in the fullness of time.. meanwhile.. POWER LEDGER jist weny up 20% in a coupla houts = nice! Still so cheap too.. i just grabbed a bunch more
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency which have a potential, but i dont think anyone of them can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the king of cryptocurrency.
Yes, definitely friend.. I totally agree with you.. Bitcoin is father of the crypto currency.. Any altcoin will not able to defeat the Bitcoin..
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
it seems to me that the market leader will not change for a long time and besides Bitcoin has started to go up in price and I am sure that the price growth will continue.
Activity: 350
September 16, 2018, 11:29:02 AM
my thought, thing king is still bitcoin. bitcoin is never replacable from any coin
you can see that bitcoin has the highest market capitulization.
Activity: 448
Merit: 88
September 16, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
My opinion Neo will be the new king.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
I think BTC and ETH have come a long way and hold their position in the market. Do you think dogecoin is the king will step on the throne ? Although dogecoin does not have any technology and purpose but the support of everyone, it is growing and has stability in the market.
Activity: 27
September 16, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
these two currencies are indeed worthy to be crowned as the future crypto, and we see who is worthy of being a leader whether it's still bitcoin or will shift with ethereum or there are other coins. maybe to be able to level with these two coins requires new technology and innovation that takes a long time.
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 16, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Just by looking the price in the market, we know that btc will be the only king for cryptocurrency.
ETH price was dropping like crazy in the past weeks. I dont know what is the factor that caused eth price so low.
The future not only need the good project, but the real project to gain investors trust as well.
Pages:
Jump to: