Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 66. (Read 43823 times)

copper member
Activity: 1904
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Bitcoin has been king ever since the beginning. Both in bear- and bull markets. In bull markets it seems to lose a bit of matket share and  In bear markets it wins a lot in market share, as you can see today. In short, I think bitcoin will stay the king for the forseeable future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 08:41:59 AM
hello everyone
here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) .TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment.TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com and discord link :   https://discord.gg/wmu9Zcx you can get everything from here have a look
Lol. Thanks for offering your shitcoin as a new "king", but this coin may be only the king of shitcoins Grin It is really funny. Everybody smart people know that the only king of crypto is Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
Bitcoin will become the King of coins in a very long time. Now the price of the Bitcoin still very high if compared with all Altcoin. Altcoin currently has great potential is the Ethereum. However, the Ethereum currently still very much its price if compared with Bitcoin. But many people hope that the Ethereum will be able to pass through the Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
Becoming the new king is not easy. First, it should be a promising project from a technological point of view. secondly, it must be properly implemented. Third, the project should inspire a lot of trust among people and invest in it. And even with all this, he needs time to develop. So you can forget about the new king for the next 5 years.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2018, 05:09:14 AM
I think the king of cryptocurrencies can only be bitcoin, and there's no single coin that can be counterbalanced against bitcoin.

While ethereum has good technology, more people support bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
I think the king for bitcoin is still the same, BTC. Nothing has been done so far that can match the value of BTC. But that could happen, but I have not seen crypto currency that exceeds the BTC value.
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
Bitcoin will remain the most preferred gold coin and also has the biggest cost associated with additional cash, even though a lot of extra money that has a cash purchase price starts to rise but still wins is in a position to compete with bitcoin. BTC will continue to be the ruler and no one will replace him.

Bitcoin is indeed the best coin as you say, in my opinion Bitcoin will also remain the king of coins. everyone knows the advantages of Bitcoin so it becomes the favorite coin of many people, let alone it has proven to be very profitable and the safest coin. Bitcoin always occupies the highest position with the highest price and no Altcoin can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 05:02:49 AM
Currently, no coin replaces BTC and ETH. Although the prices of this two coin are falling sharply due to market fluctuations, I believe the market will become strong again in the future. And I'm sure no coin has crossed the BTC in the crypto market.
Activity: 266
September 18, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
Bitcoin will remain the most preferred gold coin and also has the biggest cost associated with additional cash, even though a lot of extra money that has a cash purchase price starts to rise but still wins is in a position to compete with bitcoin. BTC will continue to be the ruler and no one will replace him.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will be king forever. Looking at the price, bitcoin still dominates. Bitcoin and ethereum also differ in price. Bitcoin may not be overtaken by anyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 04:29:47 AM
Many people are predicting the new Cryptocurrency is the King of the Ethereum. But talking about this coin Ethereum now in a situation that very low price. And in a few years, I am still convinced that Bitcoin is still the King of Cryptocurrency. We know that Bitcoin is the first coins and I think it will be very difficult to skip.
Activity: 574
September 18, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
by looking at the development of the market that exists today. I think the EOS has a chance to become the next king. because its development is very good, even the technology alone is the equivalent of the ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 18, 2018, 04:24:46 AM
It is not debatable question that BTC is sovereign in cryptocurrency market. BTC is leading in a race because BTC have largest market cap among all other coins. So no other coin can replace BTC's position. I believe the price of BTC will persistently rise in future. Though  ETH & EOS are dominating coins which are giving strong competition to BTC but accrording to me BTC will remain on top.
Activity: 114
September 18, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
The new king will not be born. Bitcoin is still very valuable and remains the most expensive coin. Perhaps no new king will emerge in the next few decades.
Activity: 215
September 18, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
Indeed, there are now many new altcoins that have sprung up but there are only a few altcoins that have good prospects for the long term, and there are even new altcoins that are only shit coins, but even though there are some new altcoins, that doesn't mean they will replace the current btc. this has become the best coin since the creation of cryptocurrency and eth, which is now arguably the best altcoin ever.
copper member
Activity: 728
September 17, 2018, 11:50:31 PM
In my guess, if we realized within the marketplace, that further to the two coin for example ETH and BTC, then this looks like EOS turned into capable of compete with them. because although it is a latest coinage, but the motion of the EOS-very uncommon. even now being capable of be in the order of the pinnacle ranks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 11:49:38 PM
I am waiting for TON network.
I think if Durov's blockchain have successfully launched, they have all chances to be the new king
copper member
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 11:46:38 PM
the new king will be the old one. i dont think bitcoin is being supplanted and he will surely be the king of crypto for many more years.
Activity: 210
September 17, 2018, 11:39:23 PM
Bitcoin has set standards and values ​​that other coins cannot fulfill. There are so many projects that have actually been done every day with a good concept. But there is no ability and lack of resources to be one of the coins at the top like btc and eth.
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 11:32:57 PM
Bitcoin is indeed the best coin, which is known to many people and has been proven. after Bitcoin is the best altcoin Ethereum, I think King Coin is still Bitcoin. New coins are difficult if it will become a king of coins, but the future is nothing to know and unpredictable, especially more sophisticated technology in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: