Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 93. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
There will be no new kings . I don't believe any altcoin can ever replace bitcoin . Just look what happens when bitcoin is under pressure and going down on 5% , all altcoins are doing the same by 10-20% . They absolutely obey the king and follow it , wherever it goes .

Bitcoin is still king. And it'll be for a long, long time. For now, no altcoin has proven to be a better alternative to Bitcoin. Regardless of that, Bitcoin boosts the first mover advantage and that has given it the edge. It'll take more than just a hyped shitcoin to take the top spot from Bitcoin. And that won't be happening anytime soon.

Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
August 16, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
There will be no new kings . I don't believe any altcoin can ever replace bitcoin . Just look what happens when bitcoin is under pressure and going down on 5% , all altcoins are doing the same by 10-20% . They absolutely obey the king and follow it , wherever it goes .
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
I really think there is no debate here anymore, bitcoin is the king of all coins and it will remain the king of all coins for a long period of time, even etheruem that is very popular and high in demand cannot even match bitcoin despite the fact that most altcoins are using its platform.
Etheruem is even far from replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
It is high time we stopped fooling ourselves with this king of crypto of a thing and let's face the reality. ETH is now worthless in the market while bitcoin is far above that.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
The great bitcoin is the reigning king in the crypto world and it is so unrealistic now that anyother coin will dethrone it bitcoin is a fantastic coin and the distance between it and other is clear
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
It is unlikely that anyone will succeed in replacing these crypto-currencies. But to take the third place on the list is simply obliged to borrow the blockchain Stellar-XLM.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
There are many Altcoins on the crypto market that will come to good places in the future. But whatever it is, Bitcoin is the father of crypto technology. People trust Bitcoin very much. It's hard to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
The new king will also be the new BTC, when the BTC developers will be able to refine BTC and be able to integrate lightning into it, I'm sure that there will obviously be something new in the crypts and the king will remain BTC
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
I believe that the king will remain the same - bitcoin even now costs 6400 dollars, but the market is in a protracted downtrend. Bitcoin is still very strong.

Yes, man, Bitcoin will save its leading positions. I do not think that any of the cryptocurrencies can replace it. However, we can guess that in several years some new great crypto can appear and become a new king.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
Nothing will happen, now the broadcast has fallen in percentage to bitcoin, then it will grow, then it will fall again. The market has already matured enough to put the coins in their rightful place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I think the new project will only fill the list of altcoins on the market, it can't compete with bitcoin or even replace it. it is very difficult for me to imagine. however bitcoin is the king of all altcoins. changes in altcoin prices on the market can be influenced by bitcoin, therefore bitcoin is used as a role model to grow.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
I love Ethereum. But look at bitcoin. Of all crypto-currencies, it is the most stable. In my opinion bitcoin will be the main thing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
There is just on ruler and that is Btc and it can't be vanquished by any coin since it has most elevated an incentive in this market and best decision of each new crypto investor as each new investor knows this market through Btc popularity  all over the place.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
August 15, 2018, 11:24:19 AM
I don't think there is yet. The current coins that hold the top rank are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum complements what bitcoin doesn't have and bitcoin is the benchmark for every coin price
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

for some reason, I am more certain that the one who occupies the first rank is bitcoin, although a lot of coin coins in crypto are still the most superior and most interested in bitcoin, so what is clear who deserves to be king is bitcoin
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
I think new coins will only dominate at the beginning. takes a long time for new coins to compete with other coins even with bitcoin. bitcoin will always be the king of all altcoins and become a role model for other altcoins including new coins that enter the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
Xlm will soon come to be the second but i will always say bitcoin will still be the best and the king and will surely continueing to perform yhe leadership role
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
As long as crypto is concerned and it is still operating, I believe bitcoin will continue to be the king, most dominated and most potential coin. It will improve on it technology to reduce congestion and will continue to grow higher than other crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 15, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
I feel that waves or lisk would have that spot of ethereum in some time as bitcoin cost is rising yet the ethereum cost is still nearly the same as when bitcoin was at $5.8k so what I accept is that speculators are losing their certainty over ethereum and are thinking for choices of ethereum so they ought to follow blockchain 2.0 items or superior to waves or lisk, to the extent I know lisk gives more usefulness than ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

until now I have not thought about what will happen in the future, because the movement is also quite fast, and certainly many things change not according to the schedule we want.
Pages:
Jump to: