Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 89. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:03:40 AM
if it is true in my opinion there will be competition and friction that will make one of the coins plummet and cannot develop but for the past few years I have not seen a competitor for bitcoin and ethreum but someday we may never know in the future
Activity: 14
August 26, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
The market of cryptocurrencies did not stabilize, and the altcoins did not get rid of the dependence of bitcoin.
It is too early to talk about the future of the cryptocurrency market. And it's impossible to choose a king.
it's hard to choose to be king, because in my opinion among Altcoins there are good and good coins for the future. the value is also quite high and one day its value can reach the top. while Bitcoin is a trusted coin that has the highest price and more fans so it's difficult to determine who the king is, in the long run nobody knows it's hard to guess.
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
Although the BCH and EOS are having significant growth in the past. However, I think it will be hard for any coin to surpass the influence and importance of BTC and ETH.
BTC will remain the king of the crypto world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
so far I don't think anyone can replace BTC and ETH. although the price decreased. both of them still remain the king of crypto with all its popularity. too far if you have to discuss the altcoin that will replace.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 07:49:02 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?
I think bitcoin will still be king in cryptocurrency because people still use bitcoin to make a lot of money and they still turn their coins into bitcoin. Although many good projects are offered by new coins, Bitcoin is still the main destination for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 26, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
The market of cryptocurrencies did not stabilize, and the altcoins did not get rid of the dependence of bitcoin.
It is too early to talk about the future of the cryptocurrency market. And it's impossible to choose a king.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
Bitcoin will be the king of this crypto market because no any other coin can replace the bitcoin in near future. Bitcoin is base crypto currency of this market, there are huge gap between the price of bitcoin and other altcoins and this gap is not easy to fill by any other altcoin in near future.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 26, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
if I think Bitcoin will remain a king and no one can replace it, because Bitcoin is better than other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 26, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Bitcoin will stay crypto king because
- the first crypto
- has limited 21M supply
- the world known brand
- halfing reward for miners in 2020
- ETF, Bakkt will be launched because institutionals want buy Bitcoin
- Lightning Network will reduce comissions and speed up transactions
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 07:20:43 AM
I dont think another coin can replace the btc or eth place in the market. Maybe not for now or the years to come, I think it will take long time before another coin can replace them.

I think Bitcoin will never replace from its first place because it is the father of crypto and the most popular coin, and it is called digital gold. It will be always in the first place.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
There is an opinion that the future will be for security tokens, such as Polymath, but it will be not early than in the 2019 year.
Activity: 37
August 26, 2018, 07:18:37 AM
Bitcoin is the original. Bitcoin is still the number one up to now. No one can replace bitcoin. I think bitcoin is still the king. Bitcoin cannot be beaten by anyone.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
There is no new king, because Bitcoin will continue to maintain its current status, and I don’t think any coin can surpass it within 2 years!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 26, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

It's just a wishful thinking on your part, why not name those that will likely replace Bitcoin and Ethereum, until now there is no thread they are still the best two coins on the market now, it will take a very good technology and a top notch marketing to be able to beat Bitcoin and ethereum and replace them at their position.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
The current king is bitcoin the new king would still be bitcoin, the future king of crypto would still be bitcoin and no other altcoins would take over bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:53:30 AM
The new king? it is still bitcoin
Bitcoin is forever a king of electronic money. The market for bitcoin is very strong
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 26, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
I think no one can't replace eth or btc because both of them it's ver good and unique coin, i want to talk about ethereum too many coin try to copy their idea but until now eth stil the best altcoin in the world.
Activity: 350
August 26, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
In the next year or three, the king will not move. In the future, perhaps they will come up with an alternative, but they will hardly shake positions. Bitcoin is already used as a means of accumulation (an alternative to gold) much more than the technology itself.
Activity: 275
August 26, 2018, 06:15:39 AM
It is unlikely that any coin can remove the king from the first place. It's very long, and even bitkoyn will not allow himself to be thrown away. Each coin, valuable in itself, but bitkoyn, is the most valuable in cryptography.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
if I think that the new king will be Stellar, because I see Stellar growth faster than other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: