Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will be the new king - page 97. (Read 43823 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

Ethereum, I truly believe and support Ether for future updates, more upgrades and scale solutions. I hope ether will become big after this update.
Need extra hard work to become a new king, because what is faced is bitcoin, coins with great capacity and reputation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
Bitcoin is the king & pioneer of all coins. Innovations are always happening in this world. Market is red at this time so no coin in some coming years could take Bitcoins place. No coin can give profit given by Bitcoin. If any coin next to Bitcoin is ETH & has potential to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 13, 2018, 02:17:41 AM
It will definitely takes time but what out for pundix NPXS
Npxs is really a organized project with a good team and good roadma...even with the split the coin was not affected but increased its price
I dont understand why you think pundi will be the king but its still a good project
It's only altcoin and there will be no the next king. There was a lot of project that offers a better product rather than pundix. Can't you even try to get a better answer about the definition of the king in the crypto? king means the bitcoin's place. you must need to learn a lot about that. Pundi is an altcoin that still pegged with bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 02:10:24 AM
I think that ethereum will be the king of crypto. How not, the more and more people are interested to join the ethereum project, whether for transactions, trading, or investment. Many new altcoins also use the ethereum platform. From this it certainly can support the success of ethereum. The price is relatively stable becomes a supporting factor. So I think that will be the king of crypto in the future is ethereum. thank you
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
Now the mainstream currency, BTC-ETH, has the upper hand, and they have the strength and technology, but the future is likely to be a new project to replace them more mature and more comprehensive. What do you think it would be?

I chose EOS, because I did not think that someone would only place their money in bitcoin and Ethereum. All that doesn't really matter, if we have a blockchain that functions quickly, then the remaining crypto currencies will grow well and extraordinary in the future.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 01:01:19 AM
The crypto money world has one king! Bitcoin !!

The digital money world has made a lot of sense thanks to Bitcoin. Digital money is the greatest innovation in the digital age.

The crypto money world is the most traded system in the world.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

It is difficult to predict who will become the new king in the future. I think, the years to come will produce many new platforms, and competition will be very tight. Today, the digital market has become increasingly popular throughout the world, it makes it more open and we will benefit.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
I figure it will be hard to contend with Bitcoin, nobody can take a bitcoin crown as lord on the off chance that they will be so distant from now. Bitcoin will dependably be the best. Bitcoin is the establishment of this market. This is the most beneficial coin.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 12, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
Nothing will replace the king. Btc will remain as the king even in the future. Of course if you're holding an alts it's normal to believe that your coin were going to beat btc. Isn't that a good dream to think? but the fact is many have said it but until now their price different from the king is still long way to go. They also depend in the moves of btc.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 07:43:39 PM
Well... The market doesn’t need a new king. There is already one. I don’t know why people always wanna see that btc is gone. It’s not done yet. I’m sure btc will continue to grow in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
It will definitely takes time but what out for pundix NPXS
Npxs is really a organized project with a good team and good roadma...even with the split the coin was not affected but increased its price
I dont understand why you think pundi will be the king but its still a good project
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
New king?? Not too soon. No coin has managed to come close to bitcoin in terms of decentralization. Most of the up and coming coin may only make the developers and team rich and have no real use case.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
We are curious not to know which coin will be the new "king" in the electronics market in the future. This helps us to invest more properly. Can you buy Bitcoin, ETH, Dash ... when watching their trading on the market like?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 12, 2018, 07:14:44 PM
Currently bitcoin is still the king of all electronic coins. But in the future ethereum is the new king of the virtual world. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. It is growing strongly and is well-chosen by many investors.

I strongly disagree with you. Bitcoin is the king and will remain this way. I don't think that the market can change so much that Bitcoin losses its place. Ethereum is great and will become better and better, but I don't think that will ever be bigger than Bitcoin.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 12, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
Currently bitcoin is still the king of all electronic coins. But in the future ethereum is the new king of the virtual world. Ethereum has remarkable features compared to bitcoin. It is growing strongly and is well-chosen by many investors.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 06:24:45 PM
While this is in fact a large number of new undertaking have the innovation overpowering. indeed, even his completing is quick. The people group is additionally simpler in getting the coins innovation bring to the table. So it's no big surprise a dreadful parcel of new coins that can ace the market. A standout amongst the most staying is EOS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:18:25 PM
there are no coins that will defeat or displace BTC, because BTC is the king of all the coins in bitcoin, bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments, although many altcoins use the ETH platform
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
while I do not see such projects and coins that would have surpassed bitcoin,Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 06:13:01 PM
In a few years, it's become very domineering King BTC coins. And in I think it is very difficult for all Altcoin including the Ethereum matches the achievement of the Bitcoin. Ethereum is number two coins and the volume of transactions to Ethereum is also very high, and this makes us that Ethereum will continue to strive to become the King of coins.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
August 12, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
I am sure we will not see any new "king" of cryptocurrecny in next few years. Maybe in 5-7 years some new altcoin, with revolutionary technology and network can replace BTC from the top.
Pages:
Jump to: