Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 3. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
the two countries not only compete in crypto currencies. a lot of fields that become competition between China and the USA. but for crypto currencies, I'm sure China will be the winner
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Neither the United States nor China will win the blockchain competition!
I think Japan will win the blockchain competition. Japan has a very friendly attitude towards cryptocurrencies. The government's policy supports the development of cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Japan is another country that is victorious!
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO

Why not include the rest of the world?
 Maybe the first who implement some blockchain stuff will be some low/poor county with less overmanipulated gov.

I see a lot of action going around in America Latina, maybe Colombia take the first position  Grin
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 7
China is likely to win the competition since 1.There are more user base which fueled the success of Alibaba, and Didi. 2. The Chinese government could intervene and gives advantage to the domestic companies, like what they had done in the past to clear the way for monopoly like Baidu or Tencent to grow.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
This contrast is wrong in itself. China and the United States are world-class countries. They will not fail, and the other will succeed. Only common success. There are no losers, and if there are losers, they are weak countries in the economy. Absolutely not between the two countries.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Who will finally be the Blockchain Leader in the world; USA or China?
The Chinese are not making much effort in cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I see the US dominating them in this technology. There is more acceptance of the blockchain technology in US than in China.
Please refer us to a couple of solid references that support your idea.
Why do you say China does not make much effort in cryptocurrency and blockchain?
Instead, name some blockchain-based projects under development in USA.
When you provide audience with reliable references, your comment is acceptable much more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
The Chinese have already expressed their views when ot comes to crypto currency and opted to ban it in their country resulting in one of the biggest dumps I've seen so far. That being said,i think the US will be ahead on this race because they're more open to crypto currency and actually used it to exchange goods and services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The Chinese are not making much effort in cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I see the US dominating them in this technology. There is more acceptance of the blockchain technology in US than in China.
I see most of comments are concerned about the word "competition" as the vast majority of them is saying there is no competition.
However, I had better mention to a similar competition available in economy between these two countries. We should clarify the fact that this is a kind of implicit, hidden contest among several nations; China and USA as top representative of them.
Hence, please do not repeat "there is no competition" since there is actual a big one.
The one who will be able to introduce this technology into the lives of ordinary people to make their lives easier will win.

Exactly, who is capable of introducing the blockchain technology into people daily life and society acceptance will hold the first position. In the meantime, we had better take the crypto into account much more than any other blockchain-based services. In my opinion, the nation that make the most adoption with crypto payment systems would be the ultimate pioneer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The one who will be able to introduce this technology into the lives of ordinary people to make their lives easier will win.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Though we don't know what the future holds, presently now China is more blockchain friendly than USA. There are more blockchain infrastructure in China than USA so China will be the winner.
Exactly. America and China have many more things to focus on which is more profitable. This political economy is very important for the survival of both the nations.

I think that imposing tariffs on the exports of China was a mistake America made because China responded by holding back billions of dollars as reserves and even started a part of its international trade in the Chinese Yuan. And since the technology being a public good is accessible to everyone, I do not think its ownership will create problems.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

I believe the both mentioned countries are good but USA will be the blockchain leader because the Chinese tradition, rules and regulations is always base on the act of putting something under their control and choosing sides on things which will be their self interest and we dont need such things in the crypto currency scheme.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

I think there is no competition actually. USA and Chaina both are more ahead in technologically. It will depends on how deeply their people accepting this in their daily life and government helping hands is also main fact here. So time will say who is better at present time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
of course China will be the champion of this match because China strongly supports cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and China is also very enthusiastic about bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Why do we compare the current world with the future world? Obviously who wins and who loses, but the winner does not mean he can rule or monopolize. Losers do not mean losing the market. These two countries are the most powerful countries, and they will be beautiful in the future. Good world leaders can develop together, and selfish countries will eventually lose the world's number one throne. You know who I am talking about, it is very simple who is opposed to free trade who is the loser.
Huh Huh I hear that USA are giving good resouces for Blockchain investigation, but definetely China will be the winner, becouse they know that this technology will be worldwide.  Cool Cool
I doubt china will be in the top 2 when its all said and done. China keeps on trying to ban stuff related to crypto and just recently published a new desire to stop airdrops as well which they already explained their hatred towards ICO as well. So it means blockchain is improving all around the world while having setbacks when it comes to china, that's why it is hard for china to actually beat any country in blockchain competition.

Certainly not a big country like USA which already has many countries trying to build blockchain softwares to help out corporations on their needs. Blockchain software is now used in many third world countries like carribeans and bahamas and malta and so forth, it is quite soon that it will start to work its way towards first world countries and meanwhile China is just trying to keep its people away from it.
When Blockchain comes to crypto, Chain and some other nations try to prevent their people from investing on. However, Blockchain is not only crypto, and there are a variety of projects all over the world using several benefits of Blockchain. From this perspective, China is one of the pioneer countries.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Huh Huh I hear that USA are giving good resouces for Blockchain investigation, but definetely China will be the winner, becouse they know that this technology will be worldwide.  Cool Cool
I doubt china will be in the top 2 when its all said and done. China keeps on trying to ban stuff related to crypto and just recently published a new desire to stop airdrops as well which they already explained their hatred towards ICO as well. So it means blockchain is improving all around the world while having setbacks when it comes to china, that's why it is hard for china to actually beat any country in blockchain competition.

Certainly not a big country like USA which already has many countries trying to build blockchain softwares to help out corporations on their needs. Blockchain software is now used in many third world countries like carribeans and bahamas and malta and so forth, it is quite soon that it will start to work its way towards first world countries and meanwhile China is just trying to keep its people away from it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
I am sure that China will be the champion of this competition because I see this China gives a positive impression on the development of bitcoin and is different from the USA, so I am sure China can become a big country that can master the movement of the price of bitcoin.
i think so too, China is an economic giant country, almost every country is circulating in China. until now the turmoil between China and America has an effect on the entire world economy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am sure that China will be the champion of this competition because I see this China gives a positive impression on the development of bitcoin and is different from the USA, so I am sure China can become a big country that can master the movement of the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: