Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 6. (Read 2055 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
This question the OP asks is supposing there are only two countries developing Blochchains,
and that there is an actual competition.

There are many many blochchain projects being developed by many many countries globally.
Ciuntries on  the Asian, European and American continents are all working on projects some
may be duplicates but a lot may also be individually tailored to each country or region.

So what is this competition and what is the end goal the OP is talking about?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think China will win this competition because their government is very aggressively taken steps towards Cryptocurrency even China government is taken actions towards some markets manipulations and there steps towards cryptocurrency also positive
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
Difficult question, of course two strange very well develop in this sphere but I will risk and I will assume that it will be China.
Activity: 46
What do you mean when. You say who will win? I think it is quite misleading because no one can win blockchain. Maybe you are talking about who will take lead. Well,  first and foremost, they do not really need to compete with it because it is not the thing that need to compete with. They can actually cooperate with each other. But if you insist that removing that variable, I think on a long run china can take the lead. China is more intelligent and more aggressive with these types of situations. But I know United States will not also want to lose it to China and will do also its best to take the lead.

I meant what you mentioned as "Blockchain Leader".
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
What do you mean when. You say who will win? I think it is quite misleading because no one can win blockchain. Maybe you are talking about who will take lead. Well,  first and foremost, they do not really need to compete with it because it is not the thing that need to compete with. They can actually cooperate with each other. But if you insist that removing that variable, I think on a long run china can take the lead. China is more intelligent and more aggressive with these types of situations. But I know United States will not also want to lose it to China and will do also its best to take the lead.
Why there's a need for competition? I know competitions are seriously going to give exposure for those who'll win but in technology it appears that these two are just following each other.

I agree. There is no need to have a competition in bitcoin, or the blockchain. Both of the country,  Ameroca and China, wants to improve the eomomy at thesame time the technology with the help of blockchain. Therefore we can consider they wanted improvements.

But there is a hidden competition between them for more adoption with Blockchain.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why there's a need for competition? I know competitions are seriously going to give exposure for those who'll win but in technology it appears that these two are just following each other.

I agree. There is no need to have a competition in bitcoin, or the blockchain. Both of the country,  Ameroca and China, wants to improve the eomomy at thesame time the technology with the help of blockchain. Therefore we can consider they wanted improvements.
Blockchain technology is about more than just cryptocurrencies. Japan will be the Blockchain capital and early adopter of this innovation. The whole country and government officials have shown their particular enthusiasm for this new paradigm. The Japanese government in Tokyo has already passed a law recognizing bitcoin as legal tender back in April 2017.

Surely, Japan is an important player in this area, and should not be ignored.
Scientists in both countries are working hard to develop software and create new blockchain projects. Therefore, it is difficult to say who will be ahead.

Yes, it is really hard to say.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Blockchain technology is about more than just cryptocurrencies. Japan will be the Blockchain capital and early adopter of this innovation. The whole country and government officials have shown their particular enthusiasm for this new paradigm. The Japanese government in Tokyo has already passed a law recognizing bitcoin as legal tender back in April 2017.
Activity: 72
I think that both countries are powerful and have great chances to win but to my mind, there is no any blockchain competition between them.
I am sure that the two super power countries will create their own cryptocurrency that will be used for their own citizens and used throughout the world, so it is not competition because the market share is different. The two countries collaborating will be a daunting force for other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 60
Blockchain is not meant to be used by governments, none of them is going to win, it is not their war.
Only companies adopting blockchain will win.
Apparently Chinease companies are luckier because of regulations set there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Since they are really good countries in crypto development, but i still bet on China because i believe Chinese are born to be businessmen/traders. They know very well the aspects on how to be successful in the business field most especially the integration of blockchain.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Its really hard to tell as of now. These both cuntries are very powerful that they can invade and rule the world of cyptos. They have both different perspective in their cryptos and this make them unique in different situation. I dont want to judge either of them, but if those two will focus on continuing to be on top of the world of cryptos, they can manipulate anything. Even as of today, in terms of products china and usa are being used worldwide. So its possible that when it comes to cryptos it will be the same.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized currency eliminates the possibility of defeating him in one or another country. Bitcoin is developing all over the world. But in China for him a bit more opportunities, as me seems. This country is more loyal to the changes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In this battle of the titans, China will be able to win only by legalizing the cryptocurrency.Then they'll just tear everyone apart.Even with such a difficult level of production, their cities from hangars with computers will pump out all the remaining bitcoins before the deadline)))
I think USA will be on top. Both counries don't allow their sitizens to participate in ICO, but USA has bitrex and bitfinex - big ligued exchanges. And the center of all traders (Wall Street) is in USA.
These mentioned features are surely important.
Digital Currencies are more usable in China but It is very difficult to explain who will win the Blockchain competition because of the competition is so tough but i think China is more favorable because they are using more,

Nice Smiley
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
all countries can win the blockchain competition provided they can use this technology wisely for the betterment of their economy. Blockchain technology is strongly opposed in all countries especially for crypto currencies because this currency is very worried about damaging the local currency. so that all countries are still looking for the right regulations for blockchain technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think USA will be on top. Both counries don't allow their sitizens to participate in ICO, but USA has bitrex and bitfinex - big ligued exchanges. And the center of all traders (Wall Street) is in USA.
Pages:
Jump to: