Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 7. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 101
 I think that both countries are powerful and have great chances to win but to my mind, there is no any blockchain competition between them.
Activity: 784
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
In my opinion, it feels very difficult to determine who is superior. America and China are equally prominent in blockchain technology. Therefore, it is very difficult to determine, which of the two is superior
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In my personal opinion, the United States will be a victorious nation, because now in the blockchain nation it has not yet been applied to much of life. For example, blockchain is the basis of bitcoin, but bitcoin is restricted. in China
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
And again an interesting question) these countries,as everyone has long noticed,there is a confrontation not only on cryptocurrency issues.This is a very long time rivals) Judging by recent events,the United States breaks forward.Since China is generally trying to ban cryptocurrency,its production and operation.For reasons unknown to me.Although they built kolichestvom that could put the entire crypto world to its knees)))But the Americans,at least openly, and do not support cryptocurrency,but also to prevent urge as long as not trying.We have even created a new tax system on this issue.I'm betting on USA.
Activity: 1890
of course America, in America we don't know what technology they have made, maybe now they already have a very good Blockchain but it's still in secret...

China also cannot be underestimated, they can imitate everything created by humans, we'll see in the future, which country really controls the Blockchain.
Activity: 46
I am betting on China. This country has always amazed me with its abilities. And I see it as the future, because they keep up with the times, and constantly move forward.

Believable
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think China will win this competition. China already beat America in any sector including in economic. When China relaxing their cryptocurrency regulation, i am believe many people in china will invest in cryptocurrency market
Activity: 438
Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?
Well they are two big countries but when it cames to technology I will go to China they have a lot of modern technology compare to USA, China easily adopt new things when it was needed while USA is take time to adopt well I think China will won.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
 Who gives a shit. Blockchain technology is not cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is a new way for a business to run a database. That’s like saying who do you think is gonna win Chase Manhattan Bank of the Bank of China. Again, who gives a shit.
Activity: 336
It is difficult to comment on this because the two big countries are having a big impact on electronic money. In this race, I see China taking positive steps from building more factories to exploiting bitcoin. They may want to occupy the bitcoin market in the near future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
America is a great economic power in the world, but the leader of this country has a very different direction. China is a vast country, and they also issued bans related to Bitcoin but in some places in China it cannot be controlled so Crypto there is so strong in this race that China can be a win.
yes I agree with you because the blockchain growth there is back
Activity: 102
I think that China will win the blockchain fight because stretching the blockchain in China has regained strength .
Activity: 462
The numbers of crypto investors in China is much more than the ones in America. On the other hand, America is economically very strong. So it's hard to guess who's gonna be
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
America is a great economic power in the world, but the leader of this country has a very different direction. China is a vast country, and they also issued bans related to Bitcoin but in some places in China it cannot be controlled so Crypto there is so strong in this race that China can be a win.
Blockchain is not meant to be used by governments, none of them is going to win, it is not their war.
Only companies adopting blockchain will win.
Apparently Chinease companies are luckier because of regulations set there.

The question actually means "Blockchain Adapting & Usage Competition" not a governmental war!
Activity: 336
both the countries have equal opportunities to grow china is concentrating on cashless digital economy whereas USA is concentrating on original blockchain technology we may see both the countries take equal opportunity
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am betting on China. This country has always amazed me with its abilities. And I see it as the future, because they keep up with the times, and constantly move forward.
Activity: 34
Both are good fighters!
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Both the USA and China have developed greatly when it comes to bitcoin and the general cryptocurrency tech but the fact still remains that China still house huge numbers of blockchain base project according to records with time I know the U S will break that record due to the embracement of cryptocurrency in the USA and the climb down on cryptocurrency in some part of China.
Pages:
Jump to: