Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 8. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
as for now, China wins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?
china and usa not even competion on blockchain, China don't have regulation.
people on China are good miner because they  have cheap hardware  easly got alot of crypto. i thing american are good trader. so what the point about your question?

I am sure China won't miss the opportunity of big profits can be made using cryptocurrencies. China always has big role in any market. This will be the same for cryptocurrencies.
There are strict rules in China. But they are not out of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Scientists in both countries are working hard to develop software and create new blockchain projects. Therefore, it is difficult to say who will be ahead.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

very good
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
china and usa not even competion on blockchain, China don't have regulation.
people on China are good miner because they  have cheap hardware  easly got alot of crypto. i thing american are good trader. so what the point about your question?
Activity: 279
personally in my view, there are 6 strengths with the largest financial infrastructure that contributes to blockchain technology, although this issue concerns the USA and China but as a community I can not ignore Russia, the euro, korea and Japan.

referring to the Blockchain competition issue; USA or China, on my observations USA is more in regulating and china is more towards trade, in technology development, they are always competitive and overcome each other, and always need each other. in reality the world is always competitive. for the profit gain on the mastery and development of blockchain technology, I am looking at china as a great ruler.
Activity: 112
This is not easy to judge. They have different strategies in their approaches. One is more aggressive obviously because their leader is aggressive while the other is a little more subtle. But if I am to choose, I think I will go for China. The technologies they are developing right now are huge and simply unbelievable that could change the world soon. For me, they are the silent killer in the blockchain technology.
Activity: 667
Is there any competition  between them?  I think both countries are good and has their differences and strengts.  But in this term,  I can't say who will win if there is a competition  because both countries have their good and bad towards the blockchain.  
Activity: 106

Never underestimate China....those guys are smart, most of the bitcoin mining farms are situated in China...i seriously think China will win!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
I think the whole cryptocurrency will be the winner with the support of this two powerful countries. The increase of the demand in blockchain will push the price higher and the entire investors who has bitcoin can gain their profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I am believe china will dominate world economy in near future including cryptocurrency market. China is fastest growing country and if china regulate cryptocurrency, i am believe their transaction will be bigger in the world
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
in my opinion China will be the winner, because China is a crypto user that is quite large compared to other countries, besides that China is a rich country that has many investors or swords in the crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
In my opinion this competition will not occur, just as production is produced by each country. But what happens is that both need each other and even support each other for this blockchain technology so that they develop their wings and become more successful.
Activity: 32
It's hard to say who the winner of this blockchain is, because the blockchain is a different category than the regular product. Which country to apply and give more achievements, the country is the dominant
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to say who will win.I think which country give more priority to blockchain, they will win.In that case, china has less chance to win compare to USA.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
If the country of USA will remain not open into the use of cryptocurrencies then China may take the lead in the future they are quietly adopting blockchain technology into different systems, payments, bankings etc.. they are already using the different contactless payments in stores and I can see they also will integrate digital coins into it lets wait how USA will react once it will totally legalized the use of cryptocurrency.    
Activity: 485
Merit: 250

I feel China will win this competition.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
now the United States has a business leader, namely Donald Trump, but in this case China is the largest investment country in the world, especially with the issue of superiority Blokchain China has more experience, I think China will win
Activity: 46
i think china
they are one step ahead of the USA
because they have adopted cashless
so many of their people no longer use fiat money
and they are very enthusiastic about the blockchain
you can see from the total hash of the bitcoin they control

Yes possibly
Activity: 295
I think China will win!
Blockchain is a new digital with potential very large
Blockchain get supported of Binh Tap Can  prisident to improve his country on 4.0 digital epoch

Pages:
Jump to: