Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China? - page 11. (Read 2055 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
I guess, China - they are more active about Blockchain than USA.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Digital Currencies are more usable in China but It is very difficult to explain who will win the Blockchain competition because of the competition is so tough but i think China is more favorable because they are using more,
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
I suppose China will win on the long run. Them contributing a large hashpower in this space plays an important role here. Plus, I believe that there's more whale in China than in US. Not entirely sure how crypto-friendly  are those said countries but I bet U.S. is more strict.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If there would be a competition between USA and China it would be huge war! The two biggest cryptocurrency holder countries. The China has %30 and the USA has %25 all the cryptos in the world. I could say that the China would win because they are more organized and regular country then USA.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?

Obviously united states is a  big country it has a huge volume of user and investor although china is also rich country and also have many investor and trader but because of a wide range of area it is noticeable that united state is win if ever there is competition of blockchain between Uhina and United states.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
I think China will be the winner. It can be said that China is the country that can determine the survival of Bitcoin, as all of China's economic moves can affect Bitcoin. China has a strong economy, affecting most countries around the world. In addition, China has good infrastructure to support the change of technology.
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Why there's a need for competition? I know competitions are seriously going to give exposure for those who'll win but in technology it appears that these two are just following each other.

I think this stems from China saying they will take over the AI game from the US. Two countries battling it out with technology, and now they're on to blockchain. Honestly, with China's budget reserved for artificial intelligence, they just might "win" the competition, but I won't disregard US just yet. Also, why can't China take care of Asia and the United States will take care of North and South America and MAYBE Europe, too, right? I can see it's possible.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Japan

I bet on this one here. They are up to take advantage whichever comes out, they do have a platform we can consider theirs because of ADA. And their government are already accepting cryptocurrency ahead than those countries who are still in the process of discussing regulations. Asia is where China and that means it could win due to where the BTC mining companies reside.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
I believed china will have an edge over USA based on the fact that there are many users and adopter of cryptos in Asian continents thus this will ensure rapid development of blockchain technology although the US too will deploy every means to ensure that this technology is well nurtured and adopted being a world power.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
It is very difficult to explain who will win the Blockchain competition because the competition is very hard. Both are developed countries.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
We could say that it could be a different country aside from the two. From my perspective, the first country to develop a blockchain based system, whether it's for data of information, transactions, etc. from the government, as long as it's incorruptible. The primary purpose that countries should do is to prevent corruption from their own government, no more self-gains, always for the country. I think that's what is important.

Depending also on what is going to be the technology that is going to be applied, if it has real-life applications, it doesn't matter. I think the blockchain technology has a lot of real-life uses, not just being a currency and other stuff.
Activity: 64
Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?

For centery, US has been the technology leader of the world. China has got rapid growth recent years but needs more decades to be as advanced as US. Especially, except Bitcoin and Ethereum, the best public blockchain networks are form US, not China
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
both countries are a great country in my opinion, America is a developed country located outside Asia, while China is now starting to become a developed country, due to its strict leader in criminal cases, so that the economy of the country becomes good. I think the two countries deserve to be called the country with the most bitcoin enthusiasts and deserve to win the blockchain competition
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
Why there's a need for competition? I know competitions are seriously going to give exposure for those who'll win but in technology it appears that these two are just following each other.

all the nation-states are in competition. that's what geopolitics is all about---it's a zero sum game where a competitor's economic (or military) advantages = a disadvantage for you.

a very important characteristic of modern capitalism is corporate consolidation. market share is generally more important than profitability. this is why the "first mover advantage" can be so important in markets. it's a very dangerous time for governments to actively stymy innovation in a nascent industry that may have massive implications for the future of finance.

i believe this inherent competition among nation-states to capture market share for their industries (and therefore economic growth and prosperity for their nations) is what protects bitcoin and cryptocurrency for being prohibited and persecuted by world governments.

if you're a company in the crypto space, are you gonna set up operations where you might be shut down and imprisoned, or where the tax policies are favorable? Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am sure that China will win in that battle because they are very interested in this technology and do a lot of things to make it progress.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Whaat do you mean about the concept of winning in the blockchain, It is too hard to say which country will win, as people have the same right to use it , and who take advantage  effectively , recieving more profit
Activity: 12
       We cannot predict what will happen with the competition with China and USA .If talking about any other products we can calculate which one is having the biggest market but it is not in the case of blockchain since it does not belong to any country .So according to my opinion there will not be a competition with these two countries for there is no owners on Bitcoin or blockchain .
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Hello,

These two countries have huge impact on crypto. They are head of R&D and spend big budget in innovation area. But finally when you look at the number of citizens and workers, access to energy, government support... China has a little advance and will keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: