Pages:
Author

Topic: Who wrote the Bible? - page 2. (Read 3795 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 01:43:31 PM
The origins of the bible at the time were originally written on scrolls, papyrus and skin ,then later transferred to books in a collection. But the composer of first Bible was still a mystery.
It has been edited and revised over the centuries by various churches and methodical groups but the fundamental facts remain the same, even though some of its contradictions leave some doubt to it's originality. Like you said the first collector/composer is still unknown.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 22, 2016, 12:29:23 PM
Bible is a collection of events, records, sayings and predictions during the time of the biblical era, starting with the first book in the Old Testament which is Genesis and ending with the book of Revelations in the New Testament.

Except that the Bible expresses things from the very beginning - long before the Bible started to be written - to the very end - long after the Bible finished being written.

And they are all true. (not)

It is true that the things that the Bible expresses to be lies, are lies. So, the Bible is truth.

Kindergarten logic.

You could also say: I'm right because my mommy says so.

He knows it's true because the bible itself said so... haven't you ever read a story that begins, "I know this sounds ridiculous, but I swear it's a true story..."?... Don't you know those are always 100% honest and truthful?

I don't see any incentive to lie about the bible... other than that part about "give us 10% of your money", and "bring us a bunch of sacrifices" (food for us to eat after you leave), and "follow all these rules we wrote down... even the ones we tell you orally and have no source to reference in this huge book", and "don't forget the booze" or Jesus will need to turn some water into wine, so we can get drunk!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 22, 2016, 11:09:10 AM
The origins of the bible at the time were originally written on scrolls, papyrus and skin ,then later transferred to books in a collection. But the composer of first Bible was still a mystery.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 22, 2016, 08:13:45 AM
Bible is a collection of events, records, sayings and predictions during the time of the biblical era, starting with the first book in the Old Testament which is Genesis and ending with the book of Revelations in the New Testament.

Except that the Bible expresses things from the very beginning - long before the Bible started to be written - to the very end - long after the Bible finished being written.

Cool

It is true that the things that the Bible expresses to be lies, are lies. So, the Bible is truth.

Cool

Kindergarten logic.

You could also say: I'm right because my mommy says so.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 22, 2016, 08:11:54 AM

Cool

Cool
February 22, 2016, 08:06:29 AM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 22, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
February 22, 2016, 06:39:57 AM
The Bible is even truth when it tells lies. Why? Because it says that they are lies, or it attributes the lies to people other than God.

Cool

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

God conducted the writting of the Bible, it conducted the hands of those men, and thus, we can say that God's words are kept there.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 22, 2016, 06:21:23 AM
February 22, 2016, 12:03:27 AM
Oh you blasphemers! Hell awaits for you. And it has an open bar Cheesy

They think it's just nothing to mock God. But God is a righteous judge to judge each and everyone's work in this world. So according to their saying don't worry just wait for it. Don't rush on things God wants you to repent for the bad things you said a while ago.

Nigga please... God has a great sense of humor...

Do you know what crime Satan committed that forced God to send Satan to the Abyss?

Did you know Satan was only sent to the Abyss for 1000 years? (doh!)

Quote from: Revelation 20
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 11:29:19 PM

They think it's just nothing to mock God. But God is a righteous judge to judge each and everyone's work in this world. So according to their saying don't worry just wait for it. Don't rush on things God wants you to repent for the bad things you said a while ago.

Dude, why don't you get it?  He is not real.  Does he talk to you?

It is just an idea in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 21, 2016, 11:28:45 PM

I SHALL KEEP HIM BUSY THEN..

GOD GO AND SHAG A GOAT YOU LITTLE GOAT FUCKER..I AM WAITING TO SLAP YOU IN THE CHOPS
IF I EVER MEET YOU

OHHH I HEARD I RUMBLE OHHHH WHAT IS IT Cry ARRRR JUST FARTED Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 11:25:03 PM

February 21, 2016, 11:14:38 PM
Give if ye want to receive. And thou shall be redeemed.
legendary
February 21, 2016, 10:48:12 PM
I will have a flaming sambuca please

How about a "72 not virgin sex on the beach"?
This is you to your Gran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU

72 virgins too much for me 2 pumps and a squirt and i am done Grin

I know what you mean... I have a hard time finding one Clitoris... 72 of those things might as well be playing "where's waldo"

It's not very big around, but it sure is short!
OH that's easy to find Cheesy just open it up at the top with finger and thumb and lick Cheesy
just when i shower my seeds i have had enough for 3 days..by the time i get back to number 72 she will be bored waiting..HMMMM mind you i have got eternal life Cheesy So if i think about myself i be alright
HMMMM might become a muslim YER RIGHT RATHER KILL MYSELF Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 10:28:32 PM
The bible is a joke for stupid humans  Cheesy
like reading harry potter then make it out to be real Grin

watch that movie if got time and not seen it before looks good ..

Be careful on what you are saying about God's word and don't even try to mock God. There are celebrities did try to mock God and they died because of it like John Lennon. The bible is true, and if you are saying we are stupid about believing what the bible says because we are following God. Then believe what you believe. You may laugh today but when God returns to judge this world, I don't know if you can still laugh that time. There's always time to repent.

If God went around killing everyone who talked shit about him, we'd all be dead...

I think Madalyn Murray O'Hair replies to this best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfGOZ9RjRP8

in the end, the Christian prick says: "if we give right, we can live right"....  That sums things up what this religion is all about.
The more money you give to the church, the better your life will be, LOL.  Fucking scam.
February 21, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

This is you to your Gran

72 virgins too much for me 2 pumps and a squirt and i am done Grin

I know what you mean... I have a hard time finding one Clitoris... 72 of those things might as well be playing "where's waldo"

It's not very big around, but it sure is short!
legendary
February 21, 2016, 09:59:40 PM

This is you to your Gran

72 vigins too much for me 2 pumps and a squirt and i am done Grin
February 21, 2016, 09:54:24 PM

legendary
February 21, 2016, 09:53:30 PM
The bible is a joke for stupid humans  Cheesy
like reading harry potter then make it out to be real Grin

watch that movie if got time and not seen it before looks good ..

Be careful on what you are saying about God's word and don't even try to mock God. There are celebrities did try to mock God and they died because of it like John Lennon. The bible is true, and if you are saying we are stupid about believing what the bible says because we are following God. Then believe what you believe. You may laugh today but when God returns to judge this world, I don't know if you can still laugh that time. There's always time to repent.
ARE YOU OFF YOUR BONSKI.. BONSKI Cheesy
Richard dawkins..think he be dead by now.and if he died today he still would have had a long life..

ONLY YOU ARE JUDGING LIKE ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE Grin

You mock the elf i have under my bed then you will die like JOHN LENNON..Are you scared?
I feel the same as you do..Am i scared?

FUCK GOD HE IS A CUNT IF SUCH A THING AND I WILL KICK THAT TWAT IN THE BALLS IF I EVER SEE HIM..I WANT TO ASK HIM WITH ALL THAT POWER... WHY...

Are you saying there is already a waiting list to kick God in the nuts?  Sign me up!
Your on the list.
Pages:
Jump to: