Pages:
Author

Topic: Who wrote the Bible? - page 3. (Read 3795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
February 21, 2016, 09:52:35 PM
Oh you blasphemers! Hell awaits for you. And it has an open bar Cheesy
I will have a flaming sambuca please
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 09:46:09 PM
Oh you blasphemers! Hell awaits for you. And it has an open bar Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 21, 2016, 09:38:50 PM
The bible is a joke for stupid humans  Cheesy
like reading harry potter then make it out to be real Grin

watch that movie if got time and not seen it before looks good ..

Be careful on what you are saying about God's word and don't even try to mock God. There are celebrities did try to mock God and they died because of it like John Lennon. The bible is true, and if you are saying we are stupid about believing what the bible says because we are following God. Then believe what you believe. You may laugh today but when God returns to judge this world, I don't know if you can still laugh that time. There's always time to repent.
ARE YOU OFF YOUR BONSKI.. BONSKI Cheesy
Richard dawkins..think he be dead by now.and if he died today he still would have had a long life..

ONLY YOU ARE JUDGING LIKE ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE Grin

You mock the elf i have under my bed then you will die like JOHN LENNON..Are you scared?
I feel the same as you do..Am i scared?

FUCK GOD HE IS A CUNT IF SUCH A THING AND I WILL KICK THAT TWAT IN THE BALLS IF I EVER SEE HIM..I WANT TO ASK HIM WITH ALL THAT POWER... WHY...

Are you saying there is already a waiting list to kick God in the nuts?  Sign me up!
legendary
February 21, 2016, 09:27:58 PM
The bible is a joke for stupid humans  Cheesy

Be careful on what you are saying about God's word and don't even try to mock God. There are celebrities did try to mock God and they died because of it like John Lennon. The bible is true, and if you are saying we are stupid about believing what the bible says because we are following God. Then believe what you believe. You may laugh today but when God returns to judge this world, I don't know if you can still laugh that time. There's always time to repent.
ARE YOU OFF YOUR BONSKI.. BONSKI Cheesy
Richard dawkins..think he be dead by now.and if he died today he still would have had a long life..

ONLY YOU ARE JUDGING LIKE ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE Grin

You mock the elf i have under my bed then you will die like JOHN LENNON..Are you scared?
I feel the same as you do..Am i scared?

FUCK GOD HE IS A CUNT IF SUCH A THING AND I WILL KICK THAT TWAT IN THE BALLS IF I EVER SEE HIM..I WANT TO ASK HIM WITH ALL THAT POWER... WHY...
February 21, 2016, 09:25:50 PM
The bible is a joke for stupid humans  Cheesy

If God went around killing everyone who talked shit about him, we'd all be dead...

I think Madalyn Murray O'Hair replies to this best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfGOZ9RjRP8
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 09:21:45 PM

The is no God. You are deluding yourself.  Bible is a collection of myths, stories, bronze age justice written by PEOPLE for the PEOPLE.  Over the course of 1500 years!!!

And yes, you are stupid believing this bronze age nonsense.

God will not return anywhere because he does not exist.  So stop worrying about afterlife, enjoy this life.
This is only life you got.

It's your belief and I respect it. Maybe you didn't experienced how God is good to us or you don't let God come into your life. And maybe you also didn't experience your parents to teach you how God is good and true is.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 09:17:32 PM

The is no God. You are deluding yourself.  Bible is a collection of myths, stories, bronze age justice written by PEOPLE for the PEOPLE.  Over the course of 1500 years!!!

And yes, you are stupid believing this bronze age nonsense.

God will not return anywhere because he does not exist.  So stop worrying about afterlife, enjoy this life.
This is only life you got.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 09:12:35 PM

legendary
February 21, 2016, 08:58:52 PM
julius caesar was jesus.. Go and do some research you will see..jesus come along after julius caesar died
And you will see julius caesar life story is like jesus..

It's hard to take the bible seriously after you find out the "beast" is not Satan, but Nero Caesar...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#Nero

The number of the beast (debatably either 666 or 616)
666 = neron caesar (alternate spelling of nero's name by the Jews)
616 = nero caesar

legendary
February 21, 2016, 08:55:33 PM
I have not seen this one so i will have a watch..LOOKS GOOD WATCH Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvga-98x6Nk

THE GOSPEL OF CAESAR it's called

A good watch for the question ask.. WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
February 21, 2016, 08:49:05 PM
julius caesar was jesus.. Go and do some research you will see..jesus come along after julius caesar died

It's hard to take the bible seriously after you find out the "beast" is not Satan, but Nero Caesar...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast#Nero

The number of the beast (debatably either 666 or 616)
666 = neron caesar (alternate spelling of nero's name by the Jews)
616 = nero caesar
legendary
February 21, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

Before you all jump the gun go and have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeS6hFn2NKI

Do your research

Jesus was Caesar': New book by Philosopher and Linguist ...
www.prnewswire.co.uk/.../jesus-was-caesar-new-book-by-philosopher-a.

Jesus was Caesar - Summary - carotta.de
www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/esumma.html

Julius Cesar as Jesus Christ
www.lchr.org/a/40/30/Julius_Caesar.html

HOW MANY MOVIE'S HAVE YOU WATCHED THAT SAY THIS?
This is based on true events but the names have been changed and some situations are dramatised

they never had movies back then only books.Even writers will hear a true story an put that story in another way in there books.

LIKE ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES
The writer based the comedy on true funny events that happened over his life time but he changed the names of all the characters who these events happened too..To make the comedy show better..
most movies do this

THE BIBLE AS DONE THIS PROCESS
But one thing i do know IT WAS NEVER WROTE BY A WOMAN 100% SURE OF THAT
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 21, 2016, 08:30:22 PM
What i was thought it was written by people who heard the events from people who saw the events. As for the new testament it was written by and compiled by jesus' disciples and the apostles.

You are so good (capable at remembering what you learned).    Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 21, 2016, 08:19:08 PM
What i was thought it was written by people who heard the events from people who saw the events. As for the new testament it was written by and compiled by jesus' disciples and the apostles.
legendary
February 21, 2016, 08:14:37 PM
Do you think that you will remain alive? Or will you go their way, destruction in Hell as they have gone, and as all have gone who have died in atheism?

Heaven and Hell are fairy tales... metaphorically, the carrot and stick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrot_and_stick

The "carrot and stick" approach is an idiom that refers to a policy of offering a combination of rewards and punishment to induce behavior.

It is named in reference to a cart driver dangling a carrot in front of a mule and holding a stick behind it. The mule would move towards the carrot because it wants the reward of food, while also moving away from the stick behind it, since it does not want the punishment of pain, thus drawing the cart.

God has been scientifically proven to exist. The next step is to compare the things that people say about the various gods, to find out which one is the real one, or if any of them are. When we find the Real One, we need to find out if He has told us anything. Then, if He has told us things that haven't yet been manifested, we need to believe Him or not.

Heaven and Hell are faith things. But there is a ton of evidence in and about the Bible that shows that it is the writing from the One, True God.

Smiley
February 21, 2016, 08:12:32 PM
The Bible is even truth when it tells lies. Why? Because it says that they are lies, or it attributes the lies to people other than God.

Cool

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

God wrote it by establishing in the hearts and minds of the people who did the penning, the literal things He wanted written.

Cool

No he did not, bronze age people wrote it.

Cause and effect. At worst, God programmed it into them.

Do you even think before you write something?  Or you just write first thing that comes to your mind?

Why do you keep on posting stupid questions?

I think it was a rhetorical question... you have answered it plenty of times
legendary
February 21, 2016, 08:10:38 PM
The Bible is even truth when it tells lies. Why? Because it says that they are lies, or it attributes the lies to people other than God.

Cool

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

God wrote it by establishing in the hearts and minds of the people who did the penning, the literal things He wanted written.

Cool

Cause and effect. At worst, God programmed it into them.    Cool

Do you even think before you write something?  Or you just write first thing that comes to your mind?

Why do you keep on posting stupid questions?     Cool
February 21, 2016, 07:58:53 PM
Do you think that you will remain alive? Or will you go their way, destruction in Hell as they have gone, and as all have gone who have died in atheism?

Heaven and Hell are fairy tales... metaphorically, the carrot and stick

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrot_and_stick

The "carrot and stick" approach is an idiom that refers to a policy of offering a combination of rewards and punishment to induce behavior.

It is named in reference to a cart driver dangling a carrot in front of a mule and holding a stick behind it. The mule would move towards the carrot because it wants the reward of food, while also moving away from the stick behind it, since it does not want the punishment of pain, thus drawing the cart.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 07:54:14 PM

Cool

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

Cool

Cause and effect. At worst, God programmed it into them.    Cool

Do you even think before you write something?  Or you just write first thing that comes to your mind?
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:45:28 PM

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

Then why did God write so much about how he loves slavery and genocide, but hates fags?

What sort of immoral God do you follow?

The thing that God was writing about was the destroying of imperfection. But He realized that people like you would come along, and thought to Himself, if I keep on destroying the imperfection, Moloch will be totally gone... so He cut back on it. Then He found out that he didn't need destroying anyway, because atheists do it better... Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc., etc.

I'm flattered you would put me on a pedestal with Stalin, Hitler and Mao

Why must you always bring up Hitler?

If you think all Germans are/were Atheist... Guess again... Or do you think Hitler personally killed millions of people?

Do you think that these atheist leaders are still alive?

Do you think?... Ever?... Like with your brain?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: