Pages:
Author

Topic: Who wrote the Bible? - page 4. (Read 3795 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 21, 2016, 07:43:56 PM
The Bible is even truth when it tells lies. Why? Because it says that they are lies, or it attributes the lies to people other than God.

Cool

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

God wrote it by establishing in the hearts and minds of the people who did the penning, the literal things He wanted written.

Cool

No he did not, bronze age people wrote it.

Cause and effect. At worst, God programmed it into them.    Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 21, 2016, 07:31:17 PM
The Bible is even truth when it tells lies. Why? Because it says that they are lies, or it attributes the lies to people other than God.

God did not write it.  I think we established that.

God wrote it by establishing in the hearts and minds of the people who did the penning, the literal things He wanted written.

Then why did God write so much about how he loves slavery and genocide, but hates fags?

What sort of immoral God do you follow?

The thing that God was writing about was the destroying of imperfection. But He realized that people like you would come along, and thought to Himself, if I keep on destroying the imperfection, Moloch will be totally gone... so He cut back on it. Then He found out that he didn't need destroying anyway, because atheists do it better... Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc., etc.

I'm flattered you would put me on a pedestal with Stalin, Hitler and Mao

Why must you always bring up Hitler?

If you think all Germans are/were Atheist... Guess again... Or do you think Hitler personally killed millions of people?

Do you think that these atheist leaders are still alive?

Do you think?... Ever?... Like with your brain?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 21, 2016, 07:30:34 PM

Cool

Cool

No he did not, bronze age people wrote it.
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:29:50 PM

Then why did God write so much about how he loves slavery and genocide, but hates fags?

The thing that God was writing about was the destroying of imperfection. But He realized that people like you would come along, and thought to Himself, if I keep on destroying the imperfection, Moloch will be totally gone... so He cut back on it. Then He found out that he didn't need destroying anyway, because atheists do it better... Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc., etc.

If you think all Germans are/were Atheist... Guess again... Or do you think Hitler personally killed millions of people?

Do you think that these atheist leaders are still alive?    Cool
February 21, 2016, 07:25:27 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 21, 2016, 07:23:30 PM

Cool

Cool

You do realize that by that idea anything could be possible just because.

There even is a Bible passage that says that with God all things are possible.    Cool

All things are also possible for Odin.

"Odin" is a name. That's the only reason we capitalize the thing. He certainly wasn't god, if he even existed at all.

Cool

Next you're going to say that Valhalla isn't real either.  Grin
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:22:40 PM

Cool

Cool

There even is a Bible passage that says that with God all things are possible.    Cool

"Odin" is a name. That's the only reason we capitalize the thing. He certainly wasn't god, if he even existed at all.

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:21:09 PM

Cool
February 21, 2016, 07:19:45 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:18:08 PM

Cool

Cool

February 21, 2016, 07:13:39 PM

February 21, 2016, 07:10:34 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:09:38 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 07:08:11 PM
The Holy Bible is written by men inspired by God and diligently followed by illumined people!

Except there is no God.  There is absolutely no evidence for one.
So "inspired" my ass.

The guys who wrote these books were frantically trying to copy from other myths.
That is why there is so many mistakes and off the wall stories as they tried to change the original myths.
The end result is more nonsense.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Who are "illumined people"?

Except that the scientific laws of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy, when combined, prove that God exists. Cause and effect almost does it alone.

Cool
legendary
February 21, 2016, 06:44:48 PM

Cool

legendary
February 21, 2016, 06:43:57 PM
The Holy Bible is written by men inspired by God and diligently followed by illumined people!

Except there is no God.  There is absolutely no evidence for one.
So "inspired" my ass.

The guys who wrote these books were frantically trying to copy from other myths.
That is why there is so many mistakes and off the wall stories as they tried to change the original myths.
The end result is more nonsense.  Garbage in, garbage out.

Who are "illumined people"?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 21, 2016, 06:22:19 PM
I remember a cartoon i saw once in my dad's hustler magazine as a kid.

It had 2 monks writing the bible and one says to the other, "Imagine if someday people actually believed this horseshit"?

Not sure why, but that always stuck with me.. LOL.
legendary
February 21, 2016, 06:20:31 PM

Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 21, 2016, 05:51:04 PM
Schizophrenic rabbines.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
February 21, 2016, 03:36:07 PM
You can be sure that people who wrote this were people chose by God himself, because the Truth couldn't be let written by sinners.
Pages:
Jump to: