Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 28918 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
Because people saw that the price of the BTC reached significantly greater heights than the price is now. And the current price is discouraging.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Complaints are usually not related to bitcoin or technology but there are complaints about the price. As in the last year, high earnings are expected, unfortunately life isn't always the same things. We have to be patient.
These are those people who are waiting from a long time means from the start of this year as it faced with downfalls that time so they are not in profit and even if they are in profit it will be a small profit. Therefore, they are moaning about the price of Bitcoin besides which there are people who have bought coins on price more than the current price are in loss so they are also worried but the right decision is to hold for some more time.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Maybe because it's raising and not dropping?
Activity: 84
If you define long-term investment in this market, investing in Bitcoin at this time is very appropriate because I believe that the market will grow strongly in 2018 and early 2019. Bitcoin will also grow very well if the cryptocurrency market exists and grows.

I do agree that investing in cryptos are in long term because of its volatility we cannot be sure when the price will rise again. But we cannot avoid for the market to dip and this will be a big loss in our investments.
Activity: 11
If you define long-term investment in this market, investing in Bitcoin at this time is very appropriate because I believe that the market will grow strongly in 2018 and early 2019. Bitcoin will also grow very well if the cryptocurrency market exists and grows.
I also think that BTC is going up next year. But I can't wait for this moment. Every time it makes me happy when I see BTC green on coin360.
I understand why people are moaning about btc - they just bought it when it picked $19k and now regret it. NOW is the time to buy crypto
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
because no one predicted that the market would remain inactive for such a long time. we are going through a serious process. A lot of resistance did not react to the point we expected. maybe we didn't experience much decline, but the immobility of the markets caused a decline for many coins. al-sat rates dropped. we do not profit.
Activity: 22
Without an unmistakable utilization or utility bitcoin will dump costs lower than of what was an unsurpassed high. It will never be come to again not except if someone will hold an expansive volume of digital money to control the cost. On the off chance that you have perused a portion of the most recent news about value control then perhaps you will comprehend why individuals are groaning about bitcoin costs goin low. The individuals who are holding vast volume are offering it when they want to win benefit. This outcome in an unpredictability we encountered today. So if bitcoin will be utilized by many value control can't make a major effect on the cost.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The reason why they are moaning about the price of bitcoin are those coward to take the risk.They are afraid to lose the coins and thinking negatively about the market price. Though we all know that bitcoin's  price is not permanent but it has a place to pump up!
I agree with you, if you want to be successful they have to accept the risk of what they will do, because it takes great courage and confidence when trading bitcoin, patience is a very important key when trading bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Bitcoin is everybody's expectation and dependably would like to be important and valuable, it's human instinct and not generally what we need is constantly productive on the grounds that all there must be a sure time we need to acknowledge despite the fact that it's troublesome, and here we learn and control and shrewdly to survive and act .. You should be idealistic in light of the fact that the droop will clearly breathe easy and will end perfectly ..
Activity: 195
Those who are moaning don’t understand the basic rules of the market. No asset can continuously go up, so fluctuations of a price are normal. Current low price is the result of the market correction and its maturation. It’s usually those who invested too much and didn't make a quick profit moan. Before investing in cryptocurrency, make sure you understand how it works.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Because many people in the previous bull season, unfortunately, people come to the gas to buy very high. At this point, they could not get out of harm and suffered more damage. That's why the prices are rising and they are trying to get their losses. They are constantly investing in what others say.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
Complaints are usually not related to bitcoin or technology but there are complaints about the price. As in the last year, high earnings are expected, unfortunately life isn't always the same things. We have to be patient.
Activity: 13
Man is a being which many don't give him a tad bit of everything. The more he has the more he needs. That is human. You say that all the groaning. I imagine that moan just the individuals who needed to get wealthy in one day. Be that as it may, this does not occur. Vacillations in the cost of digital money is a typical phenomenon.Do not overlook that the low rate is gainful to purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
in my opinion, bitcoin is measured based on its price. sometimes the people who buy it are those who keep bitcoin for a long time. well, it has indeed become the nature of humans, of course people want to see the price of bitcoin be higher.
Activity: 448
This year everyone was moaning about the price of bitcoin. This year bitcoin prices have dropped a lot compared to last year. I lose a lot if the bitcoin price does not increase. I am looking forward to the bitcoin market situation at the end of 2018.
Do not worry, according to my observations, the final turn of the market will happen soon. I think this will happen in October. Now the bitcoin market is in stagnation. There are no new injections into the market, but investors are already preparing to enter the market. I think now is the moment to enter the market.
This is my personal opinion and I do not impose it on anyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

well, i think they are just too concern on what is happening in the bitcoin. and also they are afraid to lose profit in bitcoin since they are new in investing into it. the price movement as of now is normal i guess.
Activity: 406
People moan about the price of bitcoin is because i think they had invested during the peak price of bitcoin and now the value is super low and for sure they are stressed with the downfall because they had lost so much.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
I think they are too greedy and want big profits with a short time from bitcoin, but bitcoin doesn't move the way they want, so they complain about what they get from bitcoin.
Activity: 448
most of these people are people who have invested in him at a very high price and are now moaning because he fell
Pages:
Jump to: