Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 28918 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
of course many people complain about bitcoin now because they lost a lot of money while buying $ 19,000 while now the price is only $ 6 670 + -
but here I've never feared prices will continue to fall because I think this is normal in the market system

Its true, many people buying bitcoin at highest price and with the drop below $6500, it must be hurt for their investment. Its very natural they are moan about bitcoin price condition because they losing their investment value
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
A lot of people who had recently entered cryptoe bought bitcoins and altcoins at a very high price and they had the idea that bitcoin would rise more at that time. Now the price is very low and the rise is too far away, so they are in distress due to their financial losses.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

It is because there are too many newbies out and there are too many person that has less experience about it.  Some of people does experience and started during the year of 2017. So, when you are on that, you know that it will rise automatically and of course you need to spend too much.  That's why they always react on what happen now.
I agree. Probably most of the people who posted here in this forum " Why the price of bitcoin is dropping?"  are newbies or new to the market. I'm no expert but i believe that bitcoin will grow to something greater so instead of asking why its price is dropping we should take this golden opportunity to save bitcoin.

There are some good answers here, I agree that crypto world is made by us! I agree with one more thing, there are too many newcomers and they make everything worse with their ignorance and big hunger for fast profit, most of the everyday moaning comes from them, simply don`t pay attention on them. Market will definitely grow, I don`t doubt in that for a second, everything is one big circle, this newcomers will learn, but after them new newcomers will come, and like that until everyone is in crypto, we have to grow, I don`t see any other way for crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

It is because there are too many newbies out and there are too many person that has less experience about it.  Some of people does experience and started during the year of 2017. So, when you are on that, you know that it will rise automatically and of course you need to spend too much.  That's why they always react on what happen now.
I agree. Probably most of the people who posted here in this forum " Why the price of bitcoin is dropping?"  are newbies or new to the market. I'm no expert but i believe that bitcoin will grow to something greater so instead of asking why its price is dropping we should take this golden opportunity to save bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
The falling market is normal in the crypto market, accepting this decline with patience and no need to complain, complaining will only make us panic more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Maybe most people who complain about the price of bitcoin are currently due to a very drastic price decline from last year and most of them expect that the price of bitcoin will rise again later this year
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Because there are a lot of people invested big amounts of money the last year in Bitcoin, when the rate was around $20k and the majority of them haven't any idea about the market instability, and the BTC volatility. They thought it is the fastest way to make big profits. The result they are now forced to hold their BTC maybe for a few coming years.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
of course many people complain about bitcoin now because they lost a lot of money while buying $ 19,000 while now the price is only $ 6 670 + -
but here I've never feared prices will continue to fall because I think this is normal in the market system
Activity: 490
Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up
maybe with what you conveyed and see the conditions like today I think investors who have the confidence and patience who are able to survive and are clever at exploiting opportunities to gain profit

Many of the guys without a good experience with the cryptos simply go on thinking that Bitcoin which jumped to the Moon last winter, should do the same hips all the time. In reality, these things happen rarely.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
yes, I agree with you. Just look at bitcoin's price several years ago, it was very low. Until now, the price is much higher than the past. we should happy about this
Activity: 91
Certainly not, complaining about bitcoin prices are all newcomers entering this year, and early investors will only thank Bitcoin. And Bitcoin still has a lot of opportunities to take off now. You just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Of course there is a reason. They bought bitcoins at a higher price and all of a sudden it dropped in value. Isn't it alarming to loose maybe more than half of your money after the market falls? Isn't it understandable that people are really worried and got easily panicked about what happen. Lucky for those who have invested in the coin when it was priced at 200$ and never sold it  until now. Yet I think there is nobody except for those who lost their private keys and those who just wanted to keep there coins for eternity that have not sold it. This is just the reality of how cryptocurrency behaves that we should be too cautious about our actions since market is always unpredictable. Creating a lot of panic and FUD only worsen the situation maybe the best thing to do is to be patient and work more on understanding the market rather that pretend that nothing happens or think about something like the end of cryptocurrency. Either don't work in the real world. What we needs are a good analysis and a healthy respond towards using cryptocurrency like bitcoin. We should use it more to keep everything stable.
Activity: 1050
Maybe a lot of people are complaining about bitcoin prices because now the bitcoin prices are down again and they complain it might be because brands buy bitcoins at expensive prices so they get enough losses too hence they often complain and want the price back up
maybe with what you conveyed and see the conditions like today I think investors who have the confidence and patience who are able to survive and are clever at exploiting opportunities to gain profit
i think complaining instead will worsen situation, because it will affect many people so they experience panic. all we have to do is be patient and hold the assets we have, it will be even better if we buy to add assets
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I agree about that .. prices are down but demand does not jump. actually what happened? but I'm not afraid because this is indeed the market system .. there are up and down. I'm sure this is just a price game only. So, think of a positive friend.
do we not know all the risks that we will get in investing using cryptocurrency, the price and development of cryptocurrencies no one can know for certain and with the current conditions it takes considerable confidence and patience in investing and clever use of every opportunity to get a profit in investment
Activity: 44
Stop moaning about the price of bitcoin. It is worthless. Instead of that, you can spend your time to learn more bitcoin and how to help bitcoin recover from its difficult time
Activity: 1
People will always moan about the price of bitcoin, because they feel that if they sell their coins they will not get a higher gain if the price of the market is very slow , so they are moaning for bull run to rise up in the market ,so that it will benefit the bitcoin holder gor the price value of this coins will surely be of higher price value and the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 84
Complaints are usually not related to bitcoin or technology but there are complaints about the price. As in the last year, high earnings are expected, unfortunately life isn't always the same things. We have to be patient.
[/quoteBecause of high expectations about the price of bitcoin, it's not in line with the reality then they complain about bitcoin. Actually the price of bitcoin itself has increased statistically every year, at the end of 2017 it costs almost 20,000 USD. That's not good for business, because the surge is too high. It's better little by little but stable, giving assurance that bitcoin is safe. If the surge is too high, it's very insecure.]
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Maybe because it's raising and not dropping?

What? I think it is the opposite but now these days the price of Bitcoin is being static, is being stable at the price of $6K. It's not that I don't want the price to be static or stable but I think with this movements, Bitcoin will have a high possibility of being used as a payment method.

I think this is just normal since Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency and all we gotta do to earn profit from it is to wait. Annually, Bitcoin is making a great pump and it always happen before the year ends.
Pages:
Jump to: