Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 10. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 13, 2018, 02:24:50 AM
The market doesn't go down forever, whenever it goes down it rebounds after some time. That's why everybody suggesting that you hold. Because after the pump correction takes place.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Because holder are the lifeline of any asset or commodity.  Imagine everyone selling their asset at the same time,  the whole ecosystem of any asset will collapse immediately.  Bitcoin potential is still not reached yet and people holding will guarantee that bitcoin mature and become adopted.  So we must hold.
Hold for the future, only holding I can do for now since the price of my coins were all in a dump so I better wait till it arises since I know and believe in this coins, I think I already sold those not worth holding and to fix my portfolio
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 01:38:13 AM
it suggesting by the people who are heaving good thoughts about it and heaving good experience about it hold is good if capital amount is there in suggestion this line should be mention if the capital amount is then do not go for sell the coin it is all depends on the people who connected with btc
Yes, i think those people who suggest to value holding are the people who hold bitcoin too, because it is useless if there are only few people who hold if there are more people sell and i think its a strategy and every must be aware on the market trend because the moment that the value will pump then pretty sure that somebody will sell their partly own bitcoin and that is why value volatility is the only constant in crypto coin.
Holding of any of the coin at the time of the downfall of any of the crypto coins the best thing to do as this gives you a hope that after sometime, the market value of the coin which you have in your wallet will go up and because of which you will be able to have greater profit at the end. Other than this, patience plays a key role particularly in this field and that you need to remain patient at time when the prices are low.
I think almost most users already understand to hold bitcoin when current market conditions. but sometimes we are difficult to manage our emotions so as not to panic and fear, because the price does not recover? especially if you hold a lot of bitcoin of course situations like this make saturated and bored, how to keep us consistent to hold?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
Because holder are the lifeline of any asset or commodity.  Imagine everyone selling their asset at the same time,  the whole ecosystem of any asset will collapse immediately.  Bitcoin potential is still not reached yet and people holding will guarantee that bitcoin mature and become adopted.  So we must hold.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
It is because they want to get more profit. In bitcoin specially in trading what we need is to be strong enough and not to be carried away by our emotions. If you will incorporate you emotions in bitcoin trading surely you will get loss always here. So always bare on mind that we must hold as much as we can. Because we know that in the future the value of bitcoin will increase more. This is also important that we must trust that the value of bitcoin will increase more in the future. Because if we will not believe on it again we will lose our money here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
March 12, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
We can get more benefits if we will hold our bitcoins. I believe that the value of the bitcoin is continuing to grow so I can generate more money if I will sell it in future. Holding bitcoins are really necessary.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
cause everyone thinks price will go up one day
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
Holding because the possibility of the price will rise much higher than now, it could also be holding because of its original purpose as a long-term investment, I'm holding because the price can be higher but not for all crypto I hold, crypto like bitcoin for example I often hold long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
March 12, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.

Almost everyone suggest to hold because of high volatility value of bitcoin. They used to hold their coins because they want to have a big profit. Because everyone is after on the high volatility of bitcoin. That's why every one is holding bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
March 09, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Because holding is the best way to control your loss and to manipulate your profit, by holding your coins is the best option that you might be managed very well your losses if see that your profit was not there you can still hold on it. Holding for a long-term and wait until the currency that your holding is bouncing back in the market. Just like now all crypto went does.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
March 09, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
it suggesting by the people who are heaving good thoughts about it and heaving good experience about it hold is good if capital amount is there in suggestion this line should be mention if the capital amount is then do not go for sell the coin it is all depends on the people who connected with btc
Yes, i think those people who suggest to value holding are the people who hold bitcoin too, because it is useless if there are only few people who hold if there are more people sell and i think its a strategy and every must be aware on the market trend because the moment that the value will pump then pretty sure that somebody will sell their partly own bitcoin and that is why value volatility is the only constant in crypto coin.
Holding of any of the coin at the time of the downfall of any of the crypto coins the best thing to do as this gives you a hope that after sometime, the market value of the coin which you have in your wallet will go up and because of which you will be able to have greater profit at the end. Other than this, patience plays a key role particularly in this field and that you need to remain patient at time when the prices are low.
Although you can buy cryptocurrency at lower price than normal days.
But, please do not forget the bottom price of cryptocurrency will not just below few percents.
Sometimes, the value of cryptocurrency can decreases to 40-50% within one day (top coin).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
A point is that crypto market just in the beginning of a way,  so there is no reason to put yourself in day trading and hesitate opening and closing positions. Only by holding for a long period of time you can make a fortune and become millionaire. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 03:48:13 AM
1; I basically didn't see a couple of money in the short line. If you don't see it carefully, it's very rare.

2; To be rich, it is not to be rich, but by frying money, many people have finished the original accumulation.

3; In these years of wealth, you have found that the greatest difference between people is nothing but intelligence and knowledge.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
March 08, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
It is safer to hold. Especially now.
It depends more on the situation of the market, now the market has seen a bit of dump so holding is not what you do when the market starts declining, But, in the far sighting holding is always better. There are some factors which irritate you a lot when you are holding and you have to overcome those fears to stay attentive and dedicated to hit your target. While dealing in crypto currencies, the most difficult thing is to make the decisions and in holding, this is the least endeavour you are going to do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Simple because when there are more seller, the price will drop. That's why some people they are dumpers, they want the price to decrease. For example, there are many willing to buy, so the demand is high, the price will go up. Basic economics.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Basically everybody suggests to HOLD because they cannot trade and want to encourage other people that cannot trade not to sell as it will drive the price further down.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 07, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
Many people proved that holding bitcoin can generate more money. The reason why everybody are suggesting to hold our bitcoins is because it is not yet the right time to sell our bitcoins.
- They choose to hold the bitcoin and get more money because they own a large amount of bitcoin, and we know the price of bitcoin is rising very fast and strong, therefore, the profit from the holding is also very large. But this only brings great benefits to big investors, with small and medium investors, I still suggest they should be trading Bitcoin, it will help them get more profits instead of holding, the oscillation of the bitcoin always happens continuously, based on that to optimize profits is a wiser way for us
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
It is safer to hold. Especially now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
March 07, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
Because it is a good thing to hodl, really. Talking from experience, the price is always volatile (yes we all know that) but there's a time when the price is pumping really hard (when it comes to the end of December) and that's when I got a quite good amount of cash. But there's also a time when the price's bump hard, especially in the last couple month.
But that would not be a problem if you have a stack of coins and even more, you can buy it again when the price is low! As long as you have a cool head and strong hand, I can assure you it's a good thing to hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: