Pages:
Author

Topic: Why almost everybody suggest to hold? - page 12. (Read 2666 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
The longer bitcoin you retain, the higher your bitcoin value. You can refer to the bitcoin price in recent years, and you will see the bitcoin value going up continuously over the years. Therefore, those who have kept the btc long ago, will never regret, because btc has benefited them. Patience with bitcoin will bring success to you in the future, the panic can not help you to bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 05, 2018, 08:56:03 AM
Crpyto coins comes with lots of potentialities. And from the experieces of few event people got to know that a sudden hike happed in crypto world all the time along with the sudden fsudden fall.
Though some can be assume. For example after ico event the coins you get by joining bounty program by the time you are trting trade you wont be having the best price.
Crypto coin loose like 70% of its value in 3 days. And then it gradually grow and grow. To doubles of its projected ico price in 1 to two month if projects are strong.
Like voise vsl are the best examplr of it.
There are other successfull projecy like Decent (DCT)these are the pride of alternate new raising star of crypto apart from eth or ltc.
So to make a sell in low price is not good thats why we say hold and give some time to grow
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

because holding bitcoin is the safest way to make your bitcoin value increase, ussually people who hold their bitcoin in long time like 1-2 years, never regret they have hold their bitcoin. and also compared trading hold bitcoin will make the mind kta quiet and not panic if there is a significant increase or decrease in price. this why people suggest to hold bitcoin
I disagree, for me personally is better way gradually selling parts of my portfolio (when price go up) and gradually buying (when price go down). Thanks to this approach i was able cash out enough money from crypto and still have my crypto portfolio
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
Hi all,
I have a really simple question or so seems to me cause i am a crypto noob.
I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

With my simple noob logic i think that when there is a dip someone could sell at the start of the dip or do something else (e.g. buy tether y i know the rumors or something similar anyway) and then buy again later when the correction has stop or decrease.

Obviously no one knows when there is a many days dip and when it will end in order to buy but even so one can save much money just for sell and buy in between even without predict the absolute start and end of a dip.

I hold as everyone suggests but i now realise that if i had sell even a couple days before even yesterday-and not right after the start of the dip and buy lets say now i would have save a bunch of money relatively with what i am doing now which is hold.

I really must be missing something since i am crypto noob orelse i cannot explain why everyone suggest hold while i fear that real pros are doing the oppossite.

I would like to ask only experienced people who know what they are talking about to give their opinions cause i am fed up reading pseudo crypto pros everywhere around. I bet many of you understand what i mean. Everybody has become a crypto pro . Well i am a crypto noob and i need your heads up.

Thank you for your time reading this and excuse my lame English.

Regards.
because holding bitcoin is the safest way to make your bitcoin value increase, ussually people who hold their bitcoin in long time like 1-2 years, never regret they have hold their bitcoin. and also compared trading hold bitcoin will make the mind kta quiet and not panic if there is a significant increase or decrease in price. this why people suggest to hold bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
I don't know why they keep on suggesting to hold. I think they are only saying it so that the value of the coin will grow. And if it happen. They will be the first to sell their coins.
I think almost everybody suggest to hold because holding our coin is one is very nice to do specially when the value of our coin was very low, we will just need to hold it and wait until the value of our coin is we will pump and in that way we can sell our coin with a high price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 08:26:07 AM
Bitcoin has no stable price.It will down or up.Holding a Bitcoin is not bad because if you want to earn money you need to wait for the price increase.It is really a challenge to you.If you hold it and wait for the good price you will receive also a good profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
Coin has been developed and created a good user trend, Any change or bewilderment will affect the real user psychology. If you do not hold, the value of the coin and user base decreases. Trust in the shaken user will be hard to re-oscillate.

People always failed to hold the coin because they will follow the fud and negative rumours about the project. A person who has confidence in the project will always make good amount of money by holding them for long-term because i have experienced it many times. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
March 05, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
Simple because when there are more seller, the price will drop. That's why some people they are dumpers, they want the price to decrease. For example, there are many willing to buy, so the demand is high, the price will go up. Basic economics.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Holding a bitcoin is like holding the old things.
That you can also sell it for a high price over the years after the golden treasures.

And all such treasures become diamond one day. Same happening with bitcoins. Now, bitcoins have recently reconvert from a deep dip and they are rehabilitating themselves towards high prices. Still they aren’t making it up so speedy. Wait for best time when prices will be higher than you buying rates. Hold and make your money double and even triple, don’t lose your investment.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
March 05, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

I'm also not a fan of holding but its a fact that its safer to hold than to trade like buy low and sell high. Most of the people are tying to make you hold while the entire population of traders are trying to take profit buy dumping while the price is high. If you hold while the price is high, its your decision as its safer, you lose no coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
March 05, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
Its because most of the investors just sell their coins on seeing a price dip and they don't even realise that market would once again turn bullish.

Well not everyone can efficiently trade but everyone can hold. That's why many people don't find it hard to suggest hodling as a good way of managing your funds. It may be a longer wait to see your profits but it definitely is less risky.
I think the very reason is that if the value is low, better buy it and hold with patience while waiting for its increase. Due to its volatility, it's best that we know how to deal with it and play the game wisely and productively.

Its not the game mate but investment but if you feel happy to say it game then whatever.
For me its not game at all because we need any analysis on how itw work and analysis to get profit.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
Coin has been developed and created a good user trend, Any change or bewilderment will affect the real user psychology. If you do not hold, the value of the coin and user base decreases. Trust in the shaken user will be hard to re-oscillate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
Hi, this topic is very interesting to discuss.
In my mind, if everyone want to trade in crypto or investment projects then they should have knowledges about trading and investment, newbie or expert it's just an experience.
Every traders always uses his knowledges before investing, techinical and fundamental basically.
We know, every trader has made a mistake such us open position too fast or wrong analysis. When we are wrong just have two choice, hold or cut loss. both is good if we analysis again the price in the future, but if we see no hope to raise again or maybe take more time to get our target price, i think we can cut loss and buy again with good analysis to recovery our loss.
Business has the risks and sometimes we needs a luck over than our intelligent.
Sometimes we win and sometimes we learn. always positive thinking.
Activity: 503
March 05, 2018, 05:18:36 AM
The people you see suggesting to hold are well experienced by the crypto market and they know how it grows and what are the exact times for its surge. If you are newbie to crypto trading, you must consider these suggestion as futuristic ideas to keep everything going smooth
I have noticed one thing and that is all those who are giving you an advice of holding of the coin at time when the market has fallen down must have fall victim of panic selling at time when they were newbies and all this, they have learnt from their experience. So, it is better to take their advice as in other case, we will be losing our money which no one will ever want to have in his carrier.
Since they already experience it on their past coins, sells it then after a month or years then they will boom and you will just calculate in your the amount it will be by now if it didn't sell.
Activity: 352
March 05, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
The people you see suggesting to hold are well experienced by the crypto market and they know how it grows and what are the exact times for its surge. If you are newbie to crypto trading, you must consider these suggestion as futuristic ideas to keep everything going smooth
I have noticed one thing and that is all those who are giving you an advice of holding of the coin at time when the market has fallen down must have fall victim of panic selling at time when they were newbies and all this, they have learnt from their experience. So, it is better to take their advice as in other case, we will be losing our money which no one will ever want to have in his carrier.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
I think now all coins price is low that's why everyone suggest to hold .i also hold my all coin and waiting for economy grow up.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 03:56:07 AM
It's a good trait that every crypto trader must have because you will become more patient. It happens to me before when I want to get profits but got very impatient so I sold it and shifted to another hyped altcoins that speculated to boom.
I did it most often and the result was bad at all because those hype coins was easy to pump and dump and that one coin i left and its good coin to have pumps while the new coin that i bought dumps or was a stagnant. That's why im not doing it again its a sign of greedy.
holding are depends for what is the purpose for why are you wanted and able to hold that for cause there is some such thing that are reasonable to hold for so holding are not as such for the greedy thing to be .
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 05, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

I really do not understand why almost everybody suggest to hold when there is a dip or correction.

Actually, this is how we the humans are mostly having the same kind of trading mindset and that is we fear a lot and this fear is the reason we hold our losses for a long time especially when we are in deeper correction, but when the time comes to hold the profit we don't even think to hold them for long time we exit it with small profit. This mindset has to change soon, and which is possible only if we are disciplined enough, this can be changed only if we are following the trading plan on regular basis with discipline.
Activity: 659
March 05, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
It's a good trait that every crypto trader must have because you will become more patient. It happens to me before when I want to get profits but got very impatient so I sold it and shifted to another hyped altcoins that speculated to boom.
I did it most often and the result was bad at all because those hype coins was easy to pump and dump and that one coin i left and its good coin to have pumps while the new coin that i bought dumps or was a stagnant. That's why im not doing it again its a sign of greedy.
Activity: 602
March 05, 2018, 02:06:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: