Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
July 05, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
I believe some altcoins are better than bitcoin to invest in. I personally think that some privacy coins are better than bitcoin.  There is a real use for privacy coins that are continuously in development. Some privacy coin transactions are anonymous unlike bitcoin.  There will always be people that want anonymity from governments and from other people in general. Most privacy transactions are faster than bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 05, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
Bitcoin is the most stable coin at the moment, but its growth will be slow. But the altcoins have a chance to grow rapidly in value.

That's true, and Bitcoin has to be careful, because, the shift in network and software model is a key to Bitcoin’s future. Any mistakes or delays may change the balances and some altcoins may climb closer to Bitcoin or even take the lead
July 05, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.

In addition to your view, altcoins are beneficial in that they give investors the diversification of risks, especially the biggest altcoins in terms of market capitalization and adoption.

Another problem of Bitcoin is ecological issues resulted from mining, More and more electricity is needed for BTC mining and functioning, which has some people concerned.

July 05, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Bitcoin’s largest long-standing danger is not central banks or government bodies, it is the technological know-how behind Bitcoin that anyone can use to launch new cryptocurrencies.

In addition, some altcoins may be able to offer something else that Bitcoin does not. In other words, altcoins possess much of the same applicability of Bitcoin but many offer something else as well. Some of them are faster, some are more anonymous, some provide better investment options, some are more volatile and thus are more advantageous in terms of trading.
Activity: 170
July 05, 2018, 09:37:16 AM
It is not correct to say better IMO, but surely different. Of course, the tech behind Altcoins are improving much faster, but still, Bitcoin is the original, one true cryptocurrency for many people, the digital gold, as used to say. Nice investment options both.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
I don't think that altcoins are better than bitcoin, altcoin price strongly depends on bitcoin price. People mostly believe in first crypto currencies that was made and that are bitcoin , probably there are no altcoin that will have bigger price value then bitcoin.
Activity: 27
July 04, 2018, 01:44:50 PM
i believe to invest in bitcoin you need some money to invest in it to get profits but with altcoins you can easily get huge profits with less pay i guess that is based on a condition if the altcoin is a good coin to invest in. but investing in bitcoin to me is more safer than any altcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 04, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
Bitcoin is the most stable coin at the moment, but its growth will be slow. But the altcoins have a chance to grow rapidly in value.

Bitcoin isn't stable, Tether is stable Wink Altcoins really have a chance to grow rapidly in value, but it doesn't mean they are better than Bitcoin. Of course, some of them are faster, some of them are more decentralized, but Bitcoin is super safe and that's why it is on top! No one can compare with Bitcoin in safety!
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
July 04, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
New projects can really be better than bitcoin because new projects can yield a profit of 100 - 200 and even 300% in a very short time on what is not capable of bitcoin now!
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
i personally believe that bitcoin is in a higher value now so if we get bitcoin we have spend more to get profits. but altcoins specially undervalued coins gives a better return of investment.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 04, 2018, 01:28:28 PM
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
BTC is going to stay among us for a long time, problably for a myriad causes like huge initial community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 04, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
Im not against with your statement because you are right. Almost every altcoin is technologically better than Bitcoin. Ethereum has smart contracts feature; Litecoin, Monero, Ripple and GBYTE have a better security options for anonymous transactions; Wanchain and Fusion will have interoperability with different blockchains. However, Bitcoin was a number one in this industry.
Activity: 92
July 04, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
I think altcoins are not better than bitcoin but if you have 1 btc you will always have 1 btc if you do not buy altcoins.I choose to buy altcoins because I like the idea of increasing my bitcoin amount.Thats why I buy altcoins.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
I think a lot of people that favour altcoin over bitcoin think the greater multiples of gains are to be made in altcoin. This stuff is early and I have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Although Bitcoin has the best value, and it is the most expensive cryptocurrency, altcoins will bring you more profits. You will definitely earn more money in you invest in at least 12 -18 alts. IMHO.
Activity: 107
July 04, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
I totally disagree with you that altcoins is better than bitcoin, you can say people prefer altcoins to bitcoin not that altcoins is better than bitcoin
People prefer altcoins to bitcoin because it is easy to invest in or acquire but bitcoin is somehow expensive.
from my own point of view I love bitcoin, but I prefer altcoins especially ethereum because its not that expensive.
Activity: 60
July 04, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
In terms of value, bitcoin is always better than other coins. because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. The value of BTC has been recognized by various countries.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 04, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
Altcoins are more mobile and universal for work. BTC is good for investment because of its stability and reliability, alts are good for trading and other moves.
Activity: 79
July 04, 2018, 02:54:52 AM
There are some people says altcoin is better than bitcoin, because cryptocurrency has different in terms of customers attractions, and there are some people who attracted on investing altcoin, but it is not suppose to be that altcoin is better than bitcoin totally, because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. In terms of value, bitcoin is always better than other coins.

no alts can replace bitcoin but still in the terms of profit altcoin is the good choice to invest since altcoin can be bought in a less price than bitcoin, altcoin is a little  risky, yes we know that, think about the profit can you earn if you buy alts you can get more profit on that honestly speaking.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: