Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
If we talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, then altcoyins are more attractive, because here you can earn a lot of xxx. At the same time, bitcoin is more reliable as an investment in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 15, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
Good time of day.Yes, it is nonsense.And the theme of the lady is not quite correctly named.No altcoin will be better than bitcoin ever.Bitcoin is the main currency and will remain so.I have a lot of advantages for its development.Bitcoin is not a winning currency.And everything else is dust!
Activity: 1022
May 15, 2018, 02:46:00 PM

different use with one of selection as investors or buyer of service to gains with simple and benefit as preparing entry with the offers from developer or store keeper.
and collects as returns from extension to helps as attaining with better entry in the future.

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 02:23:08 PM
Bitcoin of any altcoin is better in terms of reliability. All altcoins originate from bitcoin. They a priori can not be better.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:55:45 PM
Who says that BTC better? Alts are more profitable if you watch for this. And if we tell about money. But for special tasks, you can find better currency from alts. More quick, with the dedicated team. Maybe with ready-to-use App or dApp.
Activity: 170
May 15, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Absolutely agree.
The crypto industry is sufficiently developed to not become attached to bitcoin. Most likely, altcoins will play an increasing role and demand for bitcoin will fall, and with it the price.
The future is for coins that will be convenient to use.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 15, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
I don't think that altcoins are better than bitcoin, altcoin price strongly depends on bitcoin price. People mostly believe in first crypto currencies that was made and that are bitcoin , probably there are no altcoin that will have bigger price value then bitcoin. Only good think about altcoin is that you can earn more if you invest in good one, as you can see there are altcoins that grow over 60% per day.
Activity: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:25:01 PM
Bold statement, only Eth can compete with BTC imo, other alts - not so much
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
 Bitcoin is the most popular coin because it was the first. It may never lose the top spot, but unlike most of the other alt-coins, Ethereum changed the game and that makes it more like Bitcoin than any of the other alt-coins. Ethereum was built not to replace Bitcoin, but to change the world. It was built with the idea that it had to be able to evolve and accept the new ideas people would bring forth hence you see lots of Dapps built on top of ethereum. So in short if I have to pick an alt-coin i would pick ethereum because of its flexibility ease of use and real world use case with smart contracts
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
May 15, 2018, 01:14:42 PM
how did altcoins become better than bitcoin? I dont know why but bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the market, and is there any altcoin that is superior than bitcoin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
Bitcoin is a stable coin that has risen in price to a maximum, and other coins still have growth potential, and can bring good profit to investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
I see no reason to oppose one coin to another. All coins have some features and are good in certain niches. I hope that such a variety of the market will be preserved in the future and each person will be able to choose the coin he needs.
Activity: 148
May 15, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
Altcoins are better for traders probably, but in General it is a personal matter of everyone, to a common opinion not to come about what is better
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
Altcoin can quickly make money, but bad coins that do not have a goal will disappear, and bitcoin will be used as a means of payment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
May 15, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Similar questions were discussed much time and you might look up them on the forum. If briefly many altcoins have a better potential for further growth comparing with bitcoin and newest tech but bitcoin has a huge capitalization and liquidity and it is trusted more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 15, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
I think no altxoin can take bitcoin popularity for investment.
Most of people invest at altcoin because bitcoin price already too high for them.like me,I choose invest at altcoin because I can gain more fast profit with low initial fund.So its about choice,not which one better.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.

I strongly for those people who say that altcoin is better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the most profitable crypto and this is already known worldwide.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Its not correct I think bitcoin is better then altcoin because bitcoin is much better that all altcoins all together.it is a digital gold for all of crypto.altcoin have a bright future but the demand for bitcoin makes it far more superior.I believe altcoin doesn't mean altcoin can overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
In addition, some Altcoin have some other features that Bitcoin does not have. In other words, Altcoin has many of the same features as Bitcoin, but some are better than Bitcoin. Some of these are faster, better anonymous, offering better investment options, and others that are more volatile and therefore more conducive to trading. Altcoin has the added advantage of helping diversify investors, especially Ethereum - Altcoin with the most market capitalization and acceptance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 15, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
perhaps, altcoin have more opportunities, than at bitcoin.
there is blocktime which is shorter, than bitcoin, have faster speed of transaction, for example, the smart contract for ethereum, etc.
i dont think so, altcoins only have advantages that they are more advance and modern technologies, but most of them don't have real value or sometimes just copied from other altcoins, so investors don't really care about altcoins so much, in contrast, the limited supply of btc is 21 million making it unique and rare to own, the volume of bitcoin everyday is always at top no matter how obsolete it is. As long as bitcoin is still rising everyyear, it is still more worthy to invest than altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: