Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price - page 4. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Altcoins are down because market is not going upward and it is in consolidation and when this over, we see a big rise in this market and all altcoins follow the trend and start rising. We have to wait for that consolidation to over.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Now almost all altcoins are falling, because most people go to bitcoin, Ethereum or Fiat money. It is unknown how long to wait for the market to recover. The main thing now is to be patient and wait.
Activity: 58
I think the reason behind why the altcoins in the market are still dropping down is because of the continuous loss of their demand in their services; if there will be no demand in ther services in blockchain market they will have no reason to operate in this industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Now the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins can drop easily. It is rather different with what happened in last year. We can see that few days ago, the price of bitcoin is very dropped. Today, the prices are rising. The coin hits on $6,387.02. It is very hopeful and happy to know the price on the market today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

Because those altcoins you said are increased huge in the last month. They definitely need a correction whether bitcoin price increases or decreases. Linda increased from 4 satoshis to 93 satoshis, still higher than the initial price. Verge increased from 54 satoshis to 1725 satoshis, still higher than the initial price.
I guess you might have bought from the top and waiting for further increase but I do not think those coins will increase from now on. Every small increase should be a selling opportunity.
when many supporters who withdrew against Altcoin's existing development made Altcoin decline. because support is also very capable of influencing the existing development. so for Altcoin, that experienced decline needs to be controlled and need to increase support.
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
Btc hasnt dropped very much more and it seems like some alts like linda, verge, and electroneum are still dropping how long will it yake for them to rise back up

The fact is that many tokens can never rise again. This is a market of speculation. People need to invest in a good project. A project that has prospects to make our life better. But we see that there is a lot of garbage in the market. Again and again, new tokens are created. But I am sure that only technological tokens will grow.
Activity: 208
may altcoin still decline and not yet also rise because the wait for bitcoin prices rise because altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin then than that you have to be patient and wait for the price of Bitcoin back up new altcoin will go up as well

Activity: 70
Its all part of the emotional market cycle. No coin can go up in a straight line forever. Profit taking needs to happen so the price can come down and more people can buy in. Because humans are creatures of habit, trader's habits are illustrated in the charts. Learning some basic technical analysis can help you forecast these up and down movements. I have been doing a lot of studying of elliot wave theory over the past couple of months and I think some research in this area would help you understand these rises and falls.
Activity: 84
I think the reason behind why the altcoins in the market are still dropping down is because of the continuous loss of their demand in their services; if there will be no demand in ther services in blockchain market they will have no reason to operate in this industry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Nobody really know how long it will take for altcoin to rise. What we do know however is that altcoin fall or rise has a lots to do with  bitcoin fall or rise too! Bitcoin is the heartbeat of crypocurrency and when bitcoin rise, you can expect Altcoin to rise as well!
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
Check the most recent news related with the trades Bitfinex and Tether. This news is a serious hit to the present rate. Before long everything will have returned to ordinary.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
there are so many reasons like many investor was selling their token and also the news about them ,either good or bad im pretty sure that it will always affected the price of some token.
Activity: 210
Altcoins are dropping because of the BTC speculation, Alts will be suffered until BTC stable at some point.
Hoping for the major bull run very soon.
copper member
Activity: 362

Really? I guess bitcoin now Is really plunge Its value and now It Is stable In low value and those altcoins are the same too. It has rare coins does have a good market nowadays.
Activity: 65
There are a lot of coins issued last year, when the market is very good, so their issue prices are high, so this year bear market has a very large downside, as long as someone sells to reduce losses, prices will always fall.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Many altocoij their rate following for price of bitcoin..and now bitcoin down price.maybe that can be factor altocoin down price...we just waiting up for bitcoin price..and altocoin go up price too..time to holding coin
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
As it looks in crypto, bitcoin controls the price of other altcoin and this I believe is responsible for the fall in price of altcoin because the price of bitcoin itself is down and this is due to the current fall in the market. I believe as soon as the market recover and the price of bitcoin rise, the price of altcoin will also rise but we need to be patient till the market recover.
Activity: 92
This is quite a logical situation. too strong a connection between Alcoins and Bitcoin. When red days come, in the whole system, which can not be controlled. It is necessary to wait for stabilization and then almost immediately there will be growth
Activity: 196

Because those altcoins you said are increased huge in the last month. They definitely need a correction whether bitcoin price increases or decreases. Linda increased from 4 satoshis to 93 satoshis, still higher than the initial price. Verge increased from 54 satoshis to 1725 satoshis, still higher than the initial price.
I guess you might have bought from the top and waiting for further increase but I do not think those coins will increase from now on. Every small increase should be a selling opportunity.
you are right every increase is an opportunity to sell and earn profits. it's a different thing if op makes a long-term investment and should not worry about this decline.
Yes, right because even now the bitcoin price has not gone up and so the altcoin price will not go up either because I know the price of altcoin always follows the bitcoin movement, let alone the bitcoin itself is very difficult to ride even though it is the best coin, as many people love bitcoin
altcoin prices are still declining until now and have not been back because bitcoin also has not returned so from now on many people who invest in altcoin and buy altcoin and hold it until altcoin prices back, let alone the market also has not recovered and still fluctuations

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

you are right every increase is an opportunity to sell and earn profits. it's a different thing if op makes a long-term investment and should not worry about this decline.
Yes, right because even now the bitcoin price has not gone up and so the altcoin price will not go up either because I know the price of altcoin always follows the bitcoin movement, let alone the bitcoin itself is very difficult to ride even though it is the best coin, as many people love bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: