Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 11. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 21, 2019, 05:13:54 PM
The reason is that the human nature is in such a way that we always like cheap things. Many people will be happy to hold 100K worth of a coin than just 1 coin regardless of the value. That's what devs have seen and always give token for cheap and some investors prefer that to going for the one without bonuses.  Let no man's complaints be your burden because they chose it themselves.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 21, 2019, 04:34:37 PM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

People have developed a reflex for themselves by investing in those exchanges that you named. They are used to the fact that the price will increase in any case and therefore none of them is studying information about the project. Further, these investors go to the IEO to less well-known exchanges and do the same there, but they get losses. Why? Yes, because no one studies projects at IEO and does not assess the risks of investing as they did earlier when they planned to participate in ICO.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2019, 01:39:25 PM
Everybody must know that there can be success or failure in investment. In other words, you can gain or lose your money through this. As such, you need yo be careful and aware of the project you invest in. Having knowledge about the project you want to invest is very important
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 21, 2019, 12:44:48 PM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

Lucky for you that you do able to make money thru IEO.This might be the new system of project funding but doesn't mean that it already give out the advantage on making money into its investors.Lots of reputable exchangers do offer IEO but people do tend to put up into those not popular exchange instead and in result they lost up money.
Even on binance you can see that not all IEO project did succeed and there still who do get negative.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 21, 2019, 12:31:53 PM
Yes, there have been some profitable projects. But there is no doubt the number of failed projects is much bigger. Any way, no one force people to invest in a project. So no one should complain.

There are success and failures in investment.
Investment can call as a gambling also. you should be aware on the project  you will invest with.
You must have the knowledge and did research before putting any amount on this.
As a real investors you are looking for a long term as the project must be done first.
Activity: 368
Merit: 2
August 21, 2019, 12:29:35 PM
I don't think all IEOs projects have been successful. There are some IEOS that were  faced with some challenges on the exchanges they conducted their token sale. Hope we have not forgotten about what happened between Idax.pro and some IEO projects. All these are cause for investors to get worried about the future and success of IEOs.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
August 21, 2019, 12:09:57 PM
Investors who complain have certainly lost a lot of their money. Maybe because they have wrongly invested in IEO projects or others. Today many people are looking for ways to get big money in a short amount of time, without wanting to do a further review of the IEO project they will invest in. But the result was that they were disappointed, because the IEO project they participated in failed to reach the highest score.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 21, 2019, 12:04:49 PM
Maybe there is too much fraud happening so that investors lose a lot of assets so they complain about the situation and they are always in low volume and it is very difficult to get profits so naturally they are like that.
Activity: 854
August 21, 2019, 11:55:07 AM
Most of an investors complained,because they felt loss of participating and investing in projects that cheated them. because the goal of those investing is to want to make a profit. then with this loss they become complained, and i thing according to is a natural.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
August 21, 2019, 11:42:41 AM
I'm a part of several trading channels and it's true that there are a lot of investors complaining so much whenever there's a drop in the market price. And O.P is correct, you should go for trusted big exchanges like Binance, they're vetting and listing quality coins that are committed into developing long-term, and already has established partnerships with several blockchain companies. Investors should really do their own research and learn how to be patient, all good coins does really take time to bloom.
Activity: 602
August 21, 2019, 10:38:10 AM
Actually, if investors complain because they can not invest well. It may be true that they invest in IEO which has very low trading volumes. They should be more thorough in investing in IEO. Actually, we are already at the easiest because with the IEO project, we can immediately know that this coin is already in exchange.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
August 21, 2019, 08:54:26 AM
This should be as a result of their inability to do research into the project they tend or invest into, having a good project to invest can be realizes through research because many projects have hidden agendas that could lead to scam at the end of the project. Personally, I have been a victim of some investment too which lead me to complained but later correct my self to be more research into any project of my.choice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2019, 08:52:26 AM
Investors are complaining because they cannot get what they are investing and getting scammed instead. ICO gave horrors to investors that is why we cannot blame the if they complain. Right now the best choice is IEO but I heard that some exchanges do not allow participants to join that easily.
Now it really has become very difficult to make a profit. But still possible. Indeed, IEO is not easy to join. It’s very good that they started checking people for signs of fraud. Maybe this will somehow save us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 21, 2019, 08:23:40 AM
IEO is becoming popular by the day and there is no doubt. But not all IEOs are legit and promising so much that they yield good profits on investments. This is how research is in need. Investors go in hurry to invest in IEOs without research resulting sometimes in loss. IEOs held on popular exchanges like binance, kucoin, bittrex are often successful. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
August 21, 2019, 07:57:27 AM

It is common that investors complain, especially if the project cheat them of course.
That's why some of the members here always reminding all us here to be wise before investing
into one project, always check the team, whitepaper, developer, and mostly the IEO in which exchange
they are listed.
Activity: 397
August 21, 2019, 07:54:13 AM
You don't need to regret the opportunity you missed at that time, but you can learn from your research at that time. Many investors are currently interested in IEO in binance because most of them have benefited from IEO binance.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2019, 07:52:05 AM

On ieo I think very well earned , especially if you get to the top exchange and get on the list , I only once caught a ticket on the exchange binance and came out about X5
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 21, 2019, 07:45:50 AM
Investors are complaining because they cannot get what they are investing and getting scammed instead. ICO gave horrors to investors that is why we cannot blame the if they complain. Right now the best choice is IEO but I heard that some exchanges do not allow participants to join that easily.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 21, 2019, 07:22:44 AM

You can not invest in BINANCE IEOs when just feel like it, lol.
You have to buy BNB, hold it and then there is a lottery who gets to buy the IEO!

Some restrictions apply to other successful exchanges also, so do your own research before making such statements. Most of the IEOs are done on the small platforms which are not as nearly as successful as Binance, Kucoin and others.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
August 21, 2019, 07:22:11 AM
Many investors are lost when they invest in an ICO project, yeah we know that investors are complaining about losing their money because the ICO project, is not an IEO project, where the ICO project often provides losses because when the tokens are purchased when ICO time, then when listing to the market the price is very dropped up to 50-80%. And it make investors discouraged.
Pages:
Jump to: