Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 15. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 18, 2019, 09:55:49 AM
Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

It may be true. In some cases, there are several bad IEOs on unpopular exchanges or new ones. Those exchanges are careless about the quality of the projects that they provide their IEOs. Even if they announce the IEOs have ended successfully, then the value of the tokens from IEOs drop significantly in the market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 18, 2019, 09:54:54 AM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

Your decision has a huge impact on your success, they are complaining because of not doing the right research, very eager to invest without looking further on the project that they are investing until it becomes too late, and sometimes greediness, I read one investor pouring everything in one coin, thinking he's going to make a hundred folds, you can never be so sure in this business.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 18, 2019, 09:50:57 AM
I think, it's because they lose their money investing the wrong IEO and the result they suffered their losses that made them complaining. However, there's a lot of good projects now, but you need to choose wisely so you will not regret later and make you profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
August 18, 2019, 09:31:45 AM
Investors do complain because most project are cheat they only fight for there pocket.. Ico for now is a scam I can't buy ico with just 1$ because it's a great loss at last. I'm not a loser so no more ico..

Its very easy to judge ICO projects because many of them are fake or scam projects but mind you i invested in Miracle tele ICO and i dont regret i did,what many lacks is doing research,many investors want profits and they just gamble when they want to choose projects
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
August 18, 2019, 09:24:40 AM
Some investors invest in the wrong IEO so that they suffer losses and make them complain, they pass IEO on major exchanges such as binance, gate.io, kucoin and others who are good ATH can benefit when listed on the exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

ieo is very popular now , especially on some exchanges like balance this exchange has many supporters and very often after ieo coins give a good percentage .
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 18, 2019, 09:11:10 AM
Yes, there have been some profitable projects. But there is no doubt the number of failed projects is much bigger. Any way, no one force people to invest in a project. So no one should complain.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 08:30:50 AM
Investors do complain because most project are cheat they only fight for there pocket.. Ico for now is a scam I can't buy ico with just 1$ because it's a great loss at last. I'm not a loser so no more ico..
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
August 18, 2019, 08:26:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: