Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are investors still complaining? - page 14. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 19, 2019, 02:21:52 AM
no one will complain mate if the project is good and there's no error and  etc.  Actually this is common mistakes of investor when it comes investing in a project which is they're alway quick jumping but afterwards will complain about the situation ..WTH!. i think they don't have time to make a research first which how good the project is.  Because they always fell on this kind of mistake,, everytime when there's a promising project. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 19, 2019, 02:08:09 AM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

it looks like they are following a small IEO/small volume exchange. But a large exchange also does not guarantee prices will be shot up, maybe what is needed is manual analysis, see the background of the team, how they interact with investors whether or not, continue to see how their project development is on time. That's just a small suggestion from me
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 18, 2019, 11:24:24 PM
Even at times when the market was still good, there are still investors who are complaining.
That's pretty normal in the crypto space as not everyone are profit when it comes to investing.

It's easy to say that they should invest in big exchanges for IEO but big exchanges are always for big investors only, small investors has no choice but to wait until the coin from big exchange will be live in exchange and even if they can be profitable but they will not be able to maximize their profit, in short, those who invested in good IEO are ensured profit already.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 18, 2019, 10:41:28 PM
You know if we ready to invest in project that mean we ready accept good or worst result. Sometimes some people have wrong mindset, they think if they put the money into project they will absolutely profit and in the end they forget about the risk. We should do own research so we can take with minimum risk. Not all project will ended with successful,so many failed project still exist.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 18, 2019, 07:30:52 PM
IEO is indeed quite promising at the moment. But it must be understood that it still has considerable risk. in-depth analysis is needed before joining IEO. To minimize the risk, it should choose IEO held in global and big exchange such as Binance. The exchange will not accept less promising projects in order to maintain their credibility.
Not that IEO conducted on other exchanges is not profitable, but I feel the risk is greater. Well, the final decision remains in the market, depending on demand and supply.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
August 18, 2019, 04:16:45 PM
The problem is most investors missed out the good IEOs from big exchanges and some even invested in IEOs from new exchanges that leads to loss for them,its not investors fault what mostly lacks is doing research
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
August 18, 2019, 04:10:44 PM
I know that most IEO projects only last a short time, especially when approaching ATH, look at binance, only people who buy early enjoy the profit and people will be rectified if they buy at ATH price, I think many investors are complaining because they are buying at ATH and they are losing money. because their tokens are down and the rest you already know the answer maybe they are interested in buying on a new launchpad like Probit, p2pb2b and wrong buying IEO so that makes them complain
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 18, 2019, 03:54:07 PM
A lot of investors miss the IEOs on big exchanges, because they are competitive, so they opt for those that are readily available for them, thinking that the story of uptrend will continue. This is one of the factors that discouraged some of them from investing and it seems to have been generalized. Meanwhile, there are still good projects that raise funds through IEO, most especially on good exchanges.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
August 18, 2019, 03:08:21 PM
Yeah almost all the IEOs have yielded great returns for investors if they are able to sell at the top and atleast all IEOs hosted by binance have been successful, now most of them are dumped due to market conditions but they will recover soon that is why i always suggest new people to take profit whenever they can because if they miss the opportunity and market dumps they will remain depressed and worried till they see prices higher again.
Activity: 132
August 18, 2019, 02:09:28 PM
projects undertaking IEO with well-known markets will allow the project to succeed, but there are also projects that have collaborated with exchangers that have low trading volumes that allow investors to complain about reselling purchased tokens and the market support services are not responsive.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2019, 01:52:01 PM
Have heard that there is an IEO project that is not in line with the network of the road map mentioned will be listed in the exchange market but in reality it does not happen there is an irregularity so that investors complain maybe like that
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 18, 2019, 12:57:41 PM
There are many reasons to complain.  For example, a large commission, tricky prices, scammers and so on.  But what will it give you?  Correctly say anything ayuva and that's it.  But you need to do something in order to get income and not complain.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 18, 2019, 12:45:26 PM
Investors do complain because most project are cheat they only fight for there pocket.. Ico for now is a scam I can't buy ico with just 1$ because it's a great loss at last. I'm not a loser so no more ico..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2019, 12:44:54 PM
absence of research will consistently drives investors off track,Numerous investors are whining that they are at lose putting lots of money into some IEO projects yet many IEO projects are plain success from the info ive gathered,IEO projects from binance,bitmax,gate.io,kucoin are mostly successful and their ATH are so good that i regret not investing in some of them,why are people still complaining? Are they joining IEO from crappy exchanges or new exchanges with low volumes?

Apart from the list of the exchanges above that give good ROI in the first few day, most of the IEO projects resulted in loss for investors, the most disappointing Exchange is Bittrex, just one of their IEO projects is still above IEO others investors lost money. There are alot of shaddy things going on with IEO projects that are still not clear to most people and I just have a feeling we are going to see more failed projects with time because the hype is dieing
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 18, 2019, 11:18:02 AM
I myself chose the project to be invested, we must be really thorough. Binance, Gate, Huobi I always follow IEO in these three exchanges because in my opinion it has a large volume and broad trading.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 18, 2019, 10:51:23 AM
I think complaining is just a normal thing in many people. But investing without enough knowledge in any particular investments is not a normal thing, thats why its all our fault for being lazy specially when it comes to investments, so if we made all these mistakes then we dont need to complain because this is our own fault. Investing in cryptocurrency is associated with risk so we must aware with it before we invest maybe in ICO's IEO's or anykind of cryptocurrency investment.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
August 18, 2019, 10:43:37 AM
Probably they are complaining because they are losing their money.

Most of the time, those investors who are complaining are just newbie investors and they just throw their money to the project without doing proper research about it. They did a stupid thing and yet they have the power to complain.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 18, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

Investors have every right of complaining because they’re the one who have invested their hard earned money, and they fear they may loose it. Even after a lots of research investors do loose their money, sometimes it’s god marketing by the scam project and sometimes it’s bad luck. One should always avoid exchanges even reputed one’s you never know when they may get hacked eg Binance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 18, 2019, 10:27:21 AM
They do not see quick profits. Mass media talks about crypto millionaires and when they try, they easily do not become rich. So they start complaining.  Smiley
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
August 18, 2019, 10:01:32 AM
it's likely they invested money in the wrong IEO like a small market. I think if they follow IEO from binance and okex, investors will never complain
Pages:
Jump to: