Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 14. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
April 07, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
Because i believe the growth of bitcoin value will certainly increase again in a time that can not be determined and waiting is the best way than you should sell bitcoin at low prices today.
I are waiting for the next few months that bitcoin value will definitely increase soon and obviously i will smile when looking at high prices by the end of this year.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
When you decide to invest in bitcoin you have to be patient.
Bitcoin investment is required to wait patiently and unhurriedly in conclusion.

If you can not afford to wait it will be just the disappointment you will feel.
Bitcoin could have its value up and down depending on the market.
So it is necessary to wait and be patient in reading the situation when we should sell and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
Waiting is the best thing to do at this moment. We all know that when we will not wait and sell off our coins, the closest thing to happen is that we will fail because we will never get the interest for our investments. Investing needs patience and techniques are very important. In this situation that market is in a fall, we need to observe first the situation and stay cool. 
Because this time is not the right time to make sales in crypto. If you are patient for a little while, you will get the fruits of your patience. That is the price of coins will rise, the coins you invest automatically become flowering dense, and you can harvest it. Unlike if you can not wait to sell it now, you do not benefit from your investment, in fact, you get a loss from your sales.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 07, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
I may say patiently waiting is the only tool for safe play at this time, selling coins right now seems to contribute only of making it down continuously. Anyway, we can't push others to keep on holding but we can just help them to realize the possible outcome of their doings.

I agree with you and as long as we can see the opportunity to sell our coins for making a profit, then we need to use that chance so we can make money. the patient will work for a long-term but we still need to think about how to make a profit from crypto because this is what we want and we need to think how long we want to reach this. waiting is a difficult thing that people did and some of them cannot wait for a long time so they give up in the middle.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:36:38 AM
Most people are just giving advice to just hold and wait because it is very obvious that bitcoin will bounce back. Everytime bitcoin drops hard it always rises back by many folds. And it happens over and over again.

This is the truth, we don't need to be affected to people saying that it will be having a continues fall down since the Bitcoin and other digital currency prices are volatile. They changes quickly and all we got to do is to wait. As an investor, it is a pretty common move. If you want to have a good profit in the future, you need to wait patiently.
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 12:34:39 AM
Because everyone expects the Crypto market to rise sharply. They are not as bleak and depressing as today, so we should buy in and hold, patiently wait a few months altcoin prices will spike.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:29:54 AM
Because of the fact that it will pump again soon. Do not take it as a negative move and now is the time to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 07, 2018, 12:25:38 AM
Because right now I'm sure that the solution is just waiting and keep buying. when we already get the low price and the money runs out then we are now just waiting for the price to go up
wait patiently, even better time is used for other activities, because surely we will heart attack when often see the market. feared psychologically disrupted and eventually we will panic sell
agree when we wait there must be other activities so that we are not hooked by whatever makes us lose because selling our bitocin assets. because maybe we if there is no busy we will be hooked
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
April 07, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Most people are just giving advice to just hold and wait because it is very obvious that bitcoin will bounce back. Everytime bitcoin drops hard it always rises back by many folds. And it happens over and over again.
Most has been saying to wait because this means that prices are always into recovering mode in time. Most of us knows this market will goes ups and down. Yes it is obvious bitcoin price will go back to at Ath price or more than that this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
April 06, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Because waiting is an effort and a part of optimism. Optimistic as well as hoping for a better situation that is the price slowly back to improve or rise. Anyway if we do not wait and then panic then rush to sell everything, it will even worsen the situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 06, 2018, 11:52:27 PM
Because right now I'm sure that the solution is just waiting and keep buying. when we already get the low price and the money runs out then we are now just waiting for the price to go up
wait patiently, even better time is used for other activities, because surely we will heart attack when often see the market. feared psychologically disrupted and eventually we will panic sell
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 06, 2018, 11:51:27 PM
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 11:37:44 PM
It all depends on intentions from the beginning, if you are looking for long-term benefits so do not look at what's happening in the near future as it would be very disturbing to the mind.
Better to take a vacation and do not see anything about bitcoin after the end of the year look at how much profit you can make.
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

Because waiting and having enough patience is what we all need for successful profit or our coins. Being in bitcoin doesn't only mean more money to come in your way but being patient enough to gain. Patience is a virtue, just like what people say. If you can wait longer then you have better chances of getting more profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 06, 2018, 11:21:47 PM
I may say patiently waiting is the only tool for safe play at this time, selling coins right now seems to contribute only of making it down continuously. Anyway, we can't push others to keep on holding but we can just help them to realize the possible outcome of their doings.

Exactly, we need to control ourselves in order not to dump the coins for the low prices, holding will always provide you good returns and good profit. All of my friend doing same thing because they find potential in holding the good coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.

Disappointments and anger comes from those who are so weak enough to be shaken during the crisis. With less experience and history background on bitcoin, one can easily sell off their crypto holdings and having remorse later.
The lack of preparation from them is also influential and the rising economy makes them panic with this. then before we start investing think about the biggest risks and do not get too passionate
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
April 06, 2018, 11:18:00 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:40:25 PM
Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.

Disappointments and anger comes from those who are so weak enough to be shaken during the crisis. With less experience and history background on bitcoin, one can easily sell off their crypto holdings and having remorse later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
As I know why they always say that wait for your coin to increase I think it is because they also do that before maybe they earn bigger for waiting it for a big increase I mean they are a long term earner they don't want to get their profit with a small amount of earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: