Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 13. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
April 07, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

yes of course I can say wait because all of this will not always be under, the world rotation wheel will always spin, now bitcoin price below but will not know the next few months bitcoin price will be very expensive. so do not be afraid to wait and do not sell the bitcoin you have at cheap price.
Exactly, everything right now is quite unpredictable since for now, the price is quite low and who knows within the spans of few months it climbs up to the enormous heights. Presently you can have this at quite a cheap price but I expect it will hike up in the coming next few months and till then you have to wait because only then can have a larger profit...
We need to wait until the prices bounceback in higher rate because I know it has a potential in a future ahead. Panic selling can cause losses of coins and our strategies may affected and come into regrets. Its quite obvious that bitcoin is still survive so buy more coins while the prices on dump.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 07, 2018, 09:42:45 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

yes of course I can say wait because all of this will not always be under, the world rotation wheel will always spin, now bitcoin price below but will not know the next few months bitcoin price will be very expensive. so do not be afraid to wait and do not sell the bitcoin you have at cheap price.
Exactly, everything right now is quite unpredictable since for now, the price is quite low and who knows within the spans of few months it climbs up to the enormous heights. Presently you can have this at quite a cheap price but I expect it will hike up in the coming next few months and till then you have to wait because only then can have a larger profit...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Most of the investor wants to wait and hold their bitcoin for them to earn a high income. Because if you hold it you have the chance to choose when you will sell your bitcoin and you have a high chancs that you will a high value of btc. You need to trust btc. The bitcoin will going to its high value again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
It is the best strategy waiting and holding it until it gets back its high value, bitcoin has high potential to rise its value again. Many people are just starting to know bitcoin because it proven that it can reach high value I think people will invest to it. But it is in your decision if you get panic selling than wait until it reach high value again and get profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
April 07, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
In this situation, I advise you to constantly analyze the news about cryptocurrency and watch the market. A very good option is to subscribe and follow the activities of the authorities and major players in the world of cryptocurrency. Just analyzing all this mono to predict, will take off and when. I think we should just wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 07:28:52 AM
because I'm sure the bitcoin price will skyrocket even exceed the previous price, but I also think it's not easy to see the current market condition, but if we have a positive belief in something then believe it will happen even if it takes time awhile
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
April 07, 2018, 07:20:52 AM
Why users say wait all the time is that the market will soon take a new trend upwards and by that time, you can make a profit from your investment. Holding a coin is the way to make profit out from it because at that time, it should have appreciated in value that it was bought.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
April 07, 2018, 07:07:23 AM
the fear of loss can prevent us from doing things we want and need to do , you should overcoming the fear of loss and some times waiting is better but to continue for long periods without doing nothing ( buy /sell/invest) it becomes even worse. i think there is no profit without loss
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
With waiting and holding your coins the people in the past makes the best profit. Better then with trading. Warren buffet also says: The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. So you see even when we are in a correction and every coins lost some value, its always possible that it will go up and you will make profit. So be patience and keep hodl!
As we know that bitcoin goes up and down. So we have to wait for the time when bitcoin goes high. Its crypto currency in this you have to wait. if you want to be more rich so wait bitcoin is a history it will repeat the history again so be patient and think positive bitcoin have the potential to jumps again .
Activity: 21
April 07, 2018, 05:06:13 AM
Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.

"Buy low, sell high" is always the perfect advice. Until you attempt to do so  Grin

But there is true wisdom in this. We are currently low, buy sooner or later. Even if the markets correct due south, there is more potential for growth, than retraction. If you have not sold yet, why short now? HOLD!
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
April 07, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personal Account
April 07, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

you are right recently market is very down.and people losses their invest amount.but if you now sell you lost your money.so for profit you need waiting for market up.from my opinion a new year first some month bitcoin and all altcoin price down.but last of year  specially December is good and enjoying month for all bitcoin user.so i tell you waiting for real time.must be hold your bitcoin and token. 
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

Activity: 392
April 07, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
to avoid a lot of losses you have to hold and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again because if you sell now then you will lose
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Yes, because it is not right to invest money crypto because many people say it is not time to make an investment.

Some of them have a lack of investment funds because it also requires the cost of life, this is the reason investors are delaying to invest money crypto today.

If they had a lot of money to invest in cripto money they would not have delayed the greatness of the moment when the price of crypto money was still weak, but quite the contrary they did not have enough money to invest the current crypto money.

Like a man who has a lot of money to invest into crypto money, it certainly will not say if the money investing crypto must be held up until the price of the crypto money goes up again.

They certainly will not say that way, they are more utilizing the time available for a great opportunity to invest crypto money.

So now it's not everyone who says that to invest money crypto does not have to wait for the price of crypto money to invest crypto money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
of course we do not want to lose our money, but not everyone can wait for the price to go back up, it could be that he is depressed / panicked because his asset value keeps decreasing, instead of taking advantage of the cutlose he loses even more, btc or fiat money then play it again to trading. I think it's better to hold it instead of risking losing it, but there's no harm in learning because every money you spend has an impact on your knowledge.
better try and fail than never try at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

If we know about technical analysis, we can do that, selling at higher price and buying again at lower price. But I am not have skill to make technical analysis and I am better wait and hold it as long term investment
Cryptomarket right now very unstable and have high volatile and I think I am better wait for market bounce back
Activity: 15
April 07, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
selling soon and accept losing 50%. it is better than losing all.
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
i think bitcoin will increase more value, but it need more time to go up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 07, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Why not?waiting is the best way to do like when you holding your coin you wait to increase the price of what you have. It means your hoping and believe that what coin you have  are possible to increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: