Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 12. (Read 1946 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

It is true that you say. But I think it's better to sell some and not all of them. And we can trade again. By trading means we work and make a profit. But some of which we keep to wait for a price that I'm sure will rise again.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Market now is in a big down which is not good to sell anything, now the best idea is to invest in coins and try to hodl them for next couple of months cause that will allow you to earn.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
April 10, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

The only thing that long-term investors have to do is to wait for them as it is the only way to shuan. It is not very correct for long-term traders to buy or sell in the short term, so it will be a much more accurate and appropriate decision to expect long-term investment. In addition, there are no options other than waiting in the short term. The sales made with the loss will put you in a foul, but if there is no sale, there will be no harm in the middle.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

Waiting is the best option if the price falls, and it's a big loss when buying at high time and selling at a low price. But everyone is free to make choices, sell when prices fall, wait for price increases and buy when prices are low.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
Yes, most people’s portfolios has dropped a lot, but there is a reason why everyone keeps on saying have patience. They can’t be telling to have patience if they haven’t been through such situation before. You might withdraw when things are about to get better and end up losing the luck that you’re supposed to have. I have also lost some my money, but instead of withdrawing with loss, it’s better I wait till the price goes, no matter when it is, as long as it’s going to be this year.
Activity: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:14:23 AM
It is not basically about the price of the coin. Alt coins are dependent on bitcoin and etherium price. Selling it in high price is not very effective most of times and just buy afterwards. Market is very volatile, any time soon price might increase and selling of them would be very regrettable.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
April 10, 2018, 02:36:10 AM
i think bitcoin will increase more value, but it need more time to go up.
Waiting for the Bitcoin price is good because an investor uses its money for profit and that is what the investor wants to wait and get more and huge possible profit. In order to gain huge possible profit one should wait for the price to jump more and more. In 2013 an investor bought Bitcoins and sold after a lot of time as he waited for the right opportunity to sell and get the most profit.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
April 09, 2018, 01:27:12 PM
Bitcoin's value is always changing. You may get btc at a low price but if there is a large increase from it's former value, then that is the time that I will withdraw. I'm waiting for btc's value to rise, but as I'm waiting, I also study how to increase the amount that I have right now. There are many instances that btc will raise it's value or lessen it, sell your tokens at a justified amount.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
survive for sure, my coin assets have fallen by 56%, I could have sold a loss right now but I will not do it,
I'm waiting at the right time to sell my coins, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will go up as soon as possible.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.

"Buy low, sell high" is always the perfect advice. Until you attempt to do so  Grin

But there is true wisdom in this. We are currently low, buy sooner or later. Even if the markets correct due south, there is more potential for growth, than retraction. If you have not sold yet, why short now? HOLD!
If people actually followed that advice they will not get in as much trouble as they do all the time, the problem is that they do the opposite they buy high and they sell low, many people bought bitcoin in December when the price was very high thinking that finally we were going to reach very high levels in the price not realizing that the price was as high as it could be and that it could not go any higher.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
April 09, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
i think bitcoin will increase more value, but it need more time to go up.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies and that you have bought some crypto coins at time when their market value was little higher, then you surely need to wait for some good period as for now, the market is facing serious problems and that if you will sell down your coins, then you will be having a huge loss and that you will only regret in your life. You need to hold your coins till the time things get normal.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
Most people think that if they wait for the price to go up it’ll be less hassle for them to sell them and buy them again. Especially for those who bought Bitcoin when the price was like $17k, I think you wouldn’t sell them right now at its current price right? So basically they wait until such time or until Bitcoins price would be back to when they bought their coins. No gains or less gains but at least they think they’re not on loss.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

If we sell alcoin now, surely we can not profit. But we will suffer losses.
Because our selling price is lower than the purchase price.
We can not sell the high price because the price of alcoin is down all.
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 11:22:54 AM
Waiting has been one of the most preffered method by investors in terms of saving their investments. This method has also been tested already by them as well that is why they also recommend it to most beginners as well...
Activity: 252
April 07, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

Yes, because the price of alcoin is down. Holding all the alcoin not to sell now is the right decision. If the price of alcoin has gone up again, then we can sell it. Surely we will be able to profit big.
Activity: 264
April 07, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Because waiting is the right thing to do especially this time that  the market is drop.If you don't have patience how to deal with the market then you will not succeed with your goal which is to make money in bitcoin.Better wait than losing money.
I will agree that this moment we should ne patient to wait because its not the best option to sell our profits because of what the market going down right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 07, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

If you hold a coin that has great potential then it is not right if you sell it when the price falls, it's better to wait longer to get a much better profit than you became a panic selling.
Activity: 266
April 07, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

Waiting or we must say holding is an intellegent thing  that you can do because i do believed in sayings that patience is a virtue because waiting for a short term of time or longterm of time you need to have more patience so that you would be able to wait for it. All things works together for good. Waiting is better because you can assure that bitcoin can drive up and increase again and again.
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Because that is the only thing that we can do trust the process because is you are going to sell almost all of your coins it will just gonna lose you all you got and that is a waste of money and time. But if you just have some patience to wait for at least a year you might gain a pittle profit which is way better than losing a money. So if all thise bitcoins holders are acting like that the bitcoins price will really noy gonna be to the moon again because of thise immature self greed people
Activity: 658
April 07, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

Most of the investor wants to wait and hold their bitcoin for them to earn a high income. Because if you hold it you have the chance to choose when you will sell your bitcoin and you have a high chancs that you will a high value of btc. You need to trust btc. The bitcoin will going to its high value again.
In a volatile world of cryptocurrency, we can't tell when the price will rise or fall. When holding a coin, learn how to determine when is the right time to hold and sell. So, it's very important to always have patience and positive outlook in life in crypto journey despite its unpredictability.
Pages:
Jump to: