Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you saying wait? - page 16. (Read 1970 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Many investors decide as you put it. But I worry that if we sell it at a low price and it does not keep going down, so we keep on but it goes down, and we continue to lose. I am apprehensive about my decision, and I will probably lose more money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

You will lose your money if you are panic selling your coins. So better wait for the right time to sell. Do not be greedy but be patient in order to earn huge profit in the market. When the market is red this the best time for a wise and good trader to buy for more coins they want to invest. In this case they can earn high returns.

If its btc you'rr holding, then you only lose when you sell low. I thinj bitcoin is already here to stay so that means the price will recover no matter what. Same with etherium and the top alts. Everyone is having the same issue right now so don't panic because we'll all.get through this lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 05, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
Because if you see the graph before, after experiencing the decline it will go back up. Therefore if you want to get a big profit must be patient and wait is a form of patience in the hope that the value will go back up and can gain more profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
I think if the bitcoin market does not have strong growth then it is best to wait until there is positive change, if you do not wait you will lose the chance and you will lose some value of bitcoin. And you should wait well for you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

You will lose your money if you are panic selling your coins. So better wait for the right time to sell. Do not be greedy but be patient in order to earn huge profit in the market. When the market is red this the best time for a wise and good trader to buy for more coins they want to invest. In this case they can earn high returns.
Activity: 95
April 05, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Yah your right, its better to lose a bit than to have nothing, but then you will not lose that little thing if you wait, and when time comes, you'll just say ITS WORTH IT!
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 01:57:35 AM
They say that waiting is worth especially when it applies in bitcoin because now that price of bitcoin goes up and down so it is better to hold and wait for the time that the price goes up to get a higher profit.

We are saying wait because if you dont wait you will loss your money, you know why? Its because if you dont to wait and wanted to sell your crypto coins especially btc you will loss your money and you cannot earn profit. Right now btc is falling so you need to hold and wait for the right time, when btc price rise up then sell your coins to earn profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 01:14:51 AM
Waiting is the right answer now. To know that a lot of people have lost more than 80%, especially buying a lot of altcoin, some branching coins and even more than 90%, which will make the people holding the coins very painful, and now only keep waiting, because if you sell out then you will not be able to come back. Perhaps in the encrypted world, waiting is a skill that must be mastered.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 05, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
We are sayinh that"wait" in several reasons , like we need to know better where we are investing in.  We need to have a good time to invest properly and we need to know if it is a scam or something that you don't like so we need so much time. .
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 01:03:16 AM

You haven't lost anything if you haven't converted you bitcoins to fiat money. Downfall trend would only continue if we tend to panic sell and holding right now is the best option i think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

The reason people are opposed to that is because now you will need to know when that is going to happen and I'm going to ask you a question, do you know when that is going to happen? Because if the answer to that is a no then the chances that you lose even more money by doing that are higher than if you had done nothing, that is why people recommend to just hold your coins.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 12:17:12 AM
They say that waiting is worth especially when it applies in bitcoin because now that price of bitcoin goes up and down so it is better to hold and wait for the time that the price goes up to get a higher profit.
Activity: 169
April 04, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
This might go down further. A great place to buy if you ask me!
Activity: 626
April 04, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

The best you can do is to hold your coins and wait the time to rise all in the market. We do not do anything because in the market or crypto world we need to face like this the down time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 04, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
With waiting and holding your coins the people in the past makes the best profit. Better then with trading. Warren buffet also says: The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. So you see even when we are in a correction and every coins lost some value, its always possible that it will go up and you will make profit. So be patience and keep hodl!
Activity: 266
April 04, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
from the first time I played in Bitcoin I noticed Bitcoin always up and down,
Bitcoin showed instability, so when I bought Bitcoin I was sure that the price of Bitcoin will always go up and down,
so I will always wait until the price rises if Bitcoin decreases.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
Because it is certain that brighter days for bitcoin are coming and it is not the time to jump ship on your bitcoin investments. Bitcoin indeed has been receiving some pretty serious price drops lately but if you know and you are aware of bitcoin's characteristics you will understand what I am pointing out. Bitcoin would sooner or later  recover  and your doubts over the cryptocurrency would be gone.
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
We are the owners of our money, every individual may decide for its own good, you'll find the one that wants to wait "just in case" for a chance of gain a little more, and you'll find the other that is willing to save the rest of his money.
Personally I agree with your thinking, selling is not a bad choice right now
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 04, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

You've got a point bro, and I know you feel mad seeing the market are in red. A lot of people says wait,  hold cause they feel in any moment market will change its direction and turning into green again.  They experience a lot  in here and we might have to listen them sometimes to avoid from losing.

Waiting is better than nothing in crypto currencies so i think it is needed in this field if you dont wait it will be very tricky so i think bitcoin has deserves it in future bitcoin will grow more and more .
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

It is better to wait because it makes no sense to sell your bitcoins after they have fallen in price.
Pages:
Jump to: