Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 37. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 3
Most people have lost faith in the alt coins they hold and have resorted to mass selling due to the fact that they have lost a considerable amount of value in the face of the red zone. The belief is that  they are cutting their losses, as there is a predicted fall of the crypto market a claim which is inaccurate. The belief in the ability of the crypto market has faded and most are opting out, BUT THIS MIGHT BE JUST ONE OF THOSE DECISION YOU MIGHT LIVE TO REGRET. Hold on to those coins a little longer, the market might just get back to its feet
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
Investors who sell altcoins quickly are moving with a sense of feud and they are losing money because they sell early. If investors remain casual and continue to wait patiently, the cryptocurrency sector may be a quick way of boosting.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
You are asking why we are selling your altcoins so soon.
Why won't we sell our altcoins so soon.
With this current situation of the market I think every reasonable person would trade its coins to avoid loss.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe that many people can fall prey to panic, also in my case I have needed money just when I make an investment and I have to withdraw the funds after a few days, sometimes even with a loss, it is always good to try to trade or hodl in the market to get the maximum profit, but there are times when there is no other option but to take them out for some emergency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
the reason I postponed selling it was because it was tempted by their performance in January 2018, but it turned out that I was wrong and made a relatively fatal decision
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I'm certainly new to this topic. But correct me if I'm wrong. I think that people very soon sell their violas, because many of them after iso and exit to the stock exchange plummet in price. Plus, people do not see any prospects for the development of this project.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Maybe a lot of those who are selling are still up significantly overall so some profit is better than no profit. Most whales didn't get it anywhere close to the ATHs. Also for altcoins it's probably the founding teams that will dump no matter at what price. Free money for them.

Many investors also panic. They do not understand the projects and when the prices fall they start to panic. Some investors try to sell a coin, and then buy cheaper. This is also dangerous.

People are panicking who invested the last pocket money, 100 or 200 dollars. And there are a lot of such people in krypto, because of the HYIPs, respectively, and the market is volatile and the news decides much. Real investors do not panic, they work according to the strategy.
Activity: 98
Others are selling because they felt like losing a lot if the market should even go lower. Some are creating a stop loss level and sells coins if they felt it was not anymore profitable. Day trading is a tough thing to be in. It needs a lot of courage most especially if prices goes very low.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
actually I don't want to sell my bitcoin so fast, or when prices are falling down like now. but what else should I do, I need money for pay education, no other choice but to sell what I have including bitcoin. I also invest in seeking profits to pay for education. so it doesn't hurt me to sell bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Some altcoin are better sold than held. When the project is anticipated to fail in no distance time, it could push the value of the altcoin down and one may be unable to sell at a profit. In situations as such its better to sell immediately you're sure of the information. Many altcoin has been relegated to pump and dump tokens and may be on the verge of being delisted, so many persons made tremendous loss holding some altcoin which eventually became a shitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Maybe a lot of those who are selling are still up significantly overall so some profit is better than no profit. Most whales didn't get it anywhere close to the ATHs. Also for altcoins it's probably the founding teams that will dump no matter at what price. Free money for them.

Many investors also panic. They do not understand the projects and when the prices fall they start to panic. Some investors try to sell a coin, and then buy cheaper. This is also dangerous.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Because now the market demands it. No one wants to sit with a pile of rubbish in their hands while the market is falling. You need to quickly sell coins.
Activity: 101
Sell my coins when I'm ready to sell them and the profits are good, I know not everyone thinks the same as me, they sometimes think better selling now than tomorrow the price is more down again.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Activity: 94
Now the market is recovering, so it's not bad to sell altcoins, including Bitcoin, to wait for a few more weeks and hope that the market will be votsaonovitsya again,or by the end of the year .
copper member
Activity: 84
yes why are we promoting our altcoin due to the fact we want cash for our wishe for ordinary and specially if market are happening of course we dont recognize what is the cause for is different.
Activity: 101
 I'm ready to sell them and the profits are good. I know not everyone thinks the same as me, they sometimes think better selling now than tomorrow the price is more down again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I think the reason why they sell their altcoin after they get it is because of their financial needs in real life. People might really need that money that's why they do not have any choices than to sell that coin.
Activity: 93
mostly peoples sale because they want to profit and also increase coins buy in the pump and again buy in the bottom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Unfortunately many people are selling their altcoins and this is not good for their wallet because the market is low and it might be lower than it was when they first invested
Pages:
Jump to: