Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 45. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
There are various reasons why people sell of which they are entitled to.  The cryptocurrency market is an open market where anyone at anytime may decide to sell or buy.  The recent sell off however has a lots to do with Bitcoin price rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Personally, i do not sell my tokens on time, i do not know of another person, 'cos i wait to have my profit first before selling. I feel some sell early due to panic. Some, most especially bounty hunters sell early, because they see it as wages.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Actually this year many new tokens were born, so they have not shown their true potential yet, so it is better to sell and buy when they crash.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
All of us have  different strategies in this market. Someone dont want to risk and they sold altcoins and buy bitcoin or ethereum. May be after that they will sell ethereum for USD.
Activity: 36
bitcoin and all, everything is done on the initiative of finding something from computer technology
Activity: 23
Well, some people just like to hold a limited amount of types of coins in their wallets, it is helpful when you participate on alot of bounties for example, you generally get a high variety of coins which you are almost obligated to sell because they transform your wallet into a mess.
Activity: 68
that many reason to sell altcoin so soon maybe because they have urgent or because they dont want lose they benefit, But for me if want sell the alt, i will see the price in market because i needs financial support to make sure that the price is already profitable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
a lot of people selling the coins as soon as possible because in conditions that make them panic. of course, much speculation that says that altcoin is going to die and certainly it will make them sure don't want to experience losses. Thus than on taking risks better looking secure at any point's greetings selling to secure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Depends on where you got your coins from.
At the stage of the ICO, you can often see what kind of future the project has. Perhaps investors are not sure and decided to sell the coins immediately without wanting to take risks. There may be many reasons why people sell their coins, there is nothing unusual about this.
Activity: 157
in my opinion it all depends on the coin held, if the coin has good potential for the future and has a high transaction volume I will hold the coin until the price rises much higher. but if otherwise the coin I hold according to my own analysis there is no good prospect I will immediately sell it while in the market there is still a value even though it's small and I move to buy another altcoin that is good enough for future price growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Im not selling i hodl all what i have i trust that someday crypto rises again like bull,ithink its happens in late december before new year,like we see all in 2017.The best oportunity is to buy now on low price and hodl to get good reward sooner or later!
Activity: 49
bitcoin and all the rest, everything is done on the initiative of finding something from computer technology
Activity: 56
I sell my alternative coins as soon as they bring me the profit I planned. But sometimes, I have to sell my coins with a small loss. It all depends on the overall situation on the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
People in most cases sell their altcoins because they do not believe in them. They try, in their opinion, to get the most out of the possible, so as not to lose everything. It's not a secret that much of what we see now, in a year will cease to exist. Therefore, to condemn anyone for their actions is not worth it. Everyone has different views on the future.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
because I'm just trying to wait until the price is really profitable, it also includes the way I keep their trading volume
Activity: 152
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Dude, I am no way selling my coins so soon. I am waiting so that once the price rises, I can sell it as quickly and then receive my profits. Coins like TAU, NEO and ICX are those for which we shall wait for some time or else the profits won’t be very high.
Activity: 156
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I will not sell my altcoins so soon man. Prg, Icx and Neo are great coins. If I talk about Prg specifically, then let me tell you it is coming with great projects and the prices shall go very high once the project is launched.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
bitcoin is onfire to growing up right now, is time to selling altcoin and start to holding bitcoin. i think btc will will hit $10k next month. and you know sometime if bitcoin going up altcoin will going down because many people selling altcoin and holding bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I think now market is recovering so this is not good time to sell the altcoins including Bitcoin wait for some more weeks and hope once again market will go to its peak.
Activity: 43
Great words. A lot of newbies with weak hands entered the world of crypto in December during hype and then gave away their earning to whales. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: