Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 42. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I need them to provide my daily life because I am not doing anything beside in crypto. So its all about tummy, but I kept several coins in a small amount as an investment. Wink Wink

The reason why we sell our coins as early as possible because mostly the market price will dump after the coins is listed in the exchange becasue most people are selling their investment .
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
I hope no one listened to you and sold their altcoins during that period as we very well know how low the prices are right now. If someone believed that the altcoins would still increase more after going through such a high increase than they deserved to lose their money due to their greed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Earlier I tried to sell altcoins as soon as possible because I thought that they would not grow at all but then saw that some coins do + 100% a week after I sold.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
Many ICO projects were created in order to benefit the creators of tokens and do not have future development, so last year there was a HYIP and on the tokens it was possible to do good money, and now they are not worth much and are not going to grow.
Activity: 97
Just like people have different reasons to join the cryptocurrency market is the same way people have varried reasons to sell, some just do it to make quick money while others are selling because they need the money, whatever the reason may be. In the long run we all get to sell
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
I do not sell all of my coins. At me they very much in the big drawdown. I do not understand why there is such a drop in the market. Now it's kind of good news on the market, new investors have to come and I expect big growth and then only selling.
Activity: 238
as a rule, sell those who do not fumble at all,and got and immediately merged although the tokens need to be kept, well, there are cases when there is no money,what you need to be and sell,and then once a token and yross 10 times,and begin to bite the elbows
Activity: 36
I need them to provide my daily life because I am not doing anything beside in crypto. So its all about tummy, but I kept several coins in a small amount as an investment. Wink Wink
Activity: 33
Sometimes i need money and i sell one maybe two altcoin cause i need money but in general people want fast profit when they don't they sell their coins . I sell most of tokens that are not promising, generally i have been in profit with the amount of time that i spend writing posts but i do keep some tokens like telcoin, Farmatrust which i believe that they will rise in near future.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
I sell altcoin because I want to buy it again at a lower price. So when the bull season arrives, there will be more altcoins. But I am against the idea of selling away the cryptocurrency market completely by selling it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Most people have panicked and sold of their alts because of the current markets situation, the prices have dropped and most coins have lost value, but its too early to sell, im still holding on to mine
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
I think the reason why I’m selling my alternativecoins so soon it because soonest the amount of it is in the high amount or value that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 125
Marinecoin ICO is progressing ICO with time tried innovation since 2013. They disseminate all pre-mined coins. You can acquire 20.000 amid Prof of Promotion battle and you can procure much as you can. Evey day you can complete a scaled down assignment and acquire 20.000 for every errand. Marinecoin it's a dev-less coin with a system of MTC that will be kept up by a man-made reasoning called Jarvis, ideal for a machine to machine installment. For points of interest go to marineco.in
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Many people are manipulated by others or by the market so when the prices go down they start to sell because they are afraid...afraid of having a chance
Activity: 35
We are selling our coin soon because were going to the moon. or just we would say that were still not happy for the price of our coin right now. if you are trusting the coin that you have that will pump up in the near future why sell right now with the price that you aren't happy. just wait for a good tyming that you could feel that the price is ok for you.
Activity: 121
I think most of them will panic when the market is going down quickly and then sell the coins. In my opinion, don't rush to sell, because it is only a temporary decline. You have to believe that the coins you invest in will definitely have more value in the future. Wait patiently.
Activity: 69
I sell because I need money and there is no way to hold . And patience I do not own .
Activity: 42
 Everything is very simple. Sometimes people urgently need money. When choosing between taking a loan and selling an asset, many choose to sell the asset. And it is quite reasonable, because if the correction will last a year or more, then the payment for the loan will ruin you.
Activity: 238
When market falls then more panic comes and people goes for sale the stock. But actually this time is of purchasing. I want to say to people that don't panic at current position. Hold the stock it will give good return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I sell base on my need for fiat to sort family and personal issue. Also I observe the project developer, for consistency to there vision and roadmap if this is missing, I sell off to invest in other viable project.
Pages:
Jump to: