Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 47. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There is a positive correlation between the Altcoin, and Bitcoin price movement directions. When there is a Bull market, nobody sells Altcoins, because their prices grow greatly, but in a bearmarket, the exact opposite happens.
I didn't. What about the sale of the purchase. I think if there were no panicking people, the market would move very slowly, and being a whale would be a useless occupation. There are billions of people in the world, and millions think differently and behave differently. That's why the market is changing so fast. And in the foreign exchange market, everything is calm, because somehow you can affect it by having huge amounts in the accounts.

I also took the decision not to sell anything. In my opinion, it is better to wait for longer than to lose very fast. Try to find another source of an income, and become a hodler: this is the right position now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
for traders, of course this has become commonplace, so the existing buying and selling movement in each market is very active and high, this shows the increasing number of enthusiasts from crypto throughout the journey.
but none other thing for newbies who just know how active transactions that occur each time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It is a speculative sell of Alts. The reason behind is, that on bearish market  alts. decrease faster than BTC and
investors feels it most secure invested in  the strongest coin BTC. When storm passes and bulls enter the market
they will invest  back to alts. in hope they will make higher profit on them. This how the market works.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
The evidence has shown us that things do not work that way in this market and that, on the contrary, projects that promised to be the next "big thing" tend gradually to fall into oblivion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
I agree with your friend's share. why are you selling. There is no need to sell. We must be patient. I think it is absolutely the right application. Everybody makes a lot of money.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I intend to keep the coin I bought for a period of at least a year. But you know that life has many unexpected happenings. I've always had difficult situations in my life and need some money. So I sold the altcoin I bought, although its price went down lower than when I bought. But I have to accept it
Activity: 560
I sell my coins if the developers have not updated the social network feeds for a long time, do not participate in communication in groups and video conferences, such coins do not become interesting to me.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
I believe that it is not very profitable to sell coins at once, but there comes a time when money is needed right here and now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
from some of my analysis, a lot of dumper who always lowers the price, I always hold my coin but tipped to lose. rather than loss, I better get a little profit so always sell it as soon as possible, it's not anything, it's very hard a coin can get back to the original ico price or even impossible when they already distribute their coin
Merit: 13
Many people do not have the patience and as soon as they see how the price of their altcoin moves down - they start getting rid of it.
I sold my altcoins because of the market fall, but when the market stabilizes I will buy them back in the long run.
Activity: 48
It is very difficult to keep the altcoins when the price of them increases. We can not predict when the growth of a particular coin will stop. It's hard to see gold in the mud. But at the same time there is a high probability that the price will fall and you will lose investment ..

Prices go lower with anything that you invest in. You can pump the coin up in this forum though so you can bring in more investors...
Activity: 395
It is very difficult to keep the altcoins when the price of them increases. We can not predict when the growth of a particular coin will stop. It's hard to see gold in the mud. But at the same time there is a high probability that the price will fall and you will lose investment ..
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Everything is very simple... Sometimes people urgently need money Cool. When choosing between taking a loan and selling an asset, many choose to sell the asset. And it is quite reasonable, because if the correction will last a year or more, then the payment for the loan will ruin you. Undecided
Hi, I agree with you, If we need urgent money, we need to sell altcoins soon! Last month, I sold some altcoins to get money to continue the trade even though low price!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
To be honest, i usually avoid to sell my altcoins so soon. But sometimes it’s better selling them as soon as possible for example if the token is not promising anymore.. What i meant is, it is very important to know which token to hold for long term and which one is better to sell soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE A HUGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE SELLING ASSETS FOR 10-12 BILLION DOLLARS.

This MOVEMENT CANNOT BE DONE BY USERS. Only by big whales. they are bears, they want to push coins and then crash them, BECAUSE THEY KNOW A BIG AMOUNT OF IGNORANTS WILL STILL PUSH THEIR AGENDA EVEN IF THE MARKET IS DEAD.

this stupids, think that, without any reason, the market will recover. They have no clue what they are talking about. They even argue that last year July was bullish so this year July will also be bullish.

i've been saying this for more than 3 days now. Because whenever you see a huge increase in very little time thats big whales pushing the coin to drop it once they get their 5-10% profit. Now they are crashing the market.

IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO SEE REALITY?HuhHuhHuh? Forget about WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE THE MARKET TO BE. STICK TO HOW THE MARKET IS RIGHT NOW"
Activity: 182
People who don't have control on their nerves and who don't follow market movement are selling their alts.Whales throw out weak hands and make profit.I am not selling my alts.I'm following proper strategy.
Activity: 140
People sell it in the first bearish sign immediately. Everybody knows, that the Bitcoin's price drop is followed with an even bigger price drop for alts.
Activity: 28
I have to sell because I need the money
Pages:
Jump to: