Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 46. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Because i worry to lose my money. Personally, I invest in promising projects and expect to get a maximum of ROI from them. One of my favorite projects is Red Lanterns. This project is about sexual education. They make a mobile application.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Because some people are panicking. When they saw the price of the coin is going down, they are so very worried. They are just afraid if the risk. Whenever you have a coin, you must be willing to gold it until it reaches the moon whatever it takes, whatever happens.

That is common words that comes out into a hunters why they sell there reward so soon. But to think of it, we don't know the real reason behind it. In fact most hunters are doing the campaign for how many months and they don't value there work just a quick cheap value of coins in a fiat. In other words they have there own purpose on why they sell there token early.
Activity: 140
Bad thinking if selling altcoin when crypto market decreased. that right will make a big loss. altcoin has the potential to rise this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
There are some reasons why some people are selling there coins so early because maybe they urgently need there money for some important matter or maybe some people they saw that they already have profit thats why they sell so early.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Because some people are panicking. When they saw the price of the coin is going down, they are so very worried. They are just afraid if the risk. Whenever you have a coin, you must be willing to gold it until it reaches the moon whatever it takes, whatever happens.
Activity: 103
Can't really blame people for selling, turns out anyone who sold in February (when you made this post) was right to do so, they can now buy back in lower.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
selling altcoins too soon is one way that people really needs immediate cash or money. they trade it if they are in times of need. eventhough they know that they will regret it in the future.
Activity: 68
Sale of altcoins can be justified by the fact that a person is not sure of the future of this coin. Or they want a quick income .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Mostly people have fear and they expect x10 in 1 week, they dont see the result, they think that they have lost their money and so they sell
I'm holding all my altcoins waiting for all the completment of the project  and then i'll choose what to do
Now it's the time to buy!
I agree, this is one of the most common problems here when people are entering the market of cryptocurrency they expect to get rich very fast and they get frustrated because it is not happening like that.
Activity: 164
I only sell the tokens I get from doing bounty campaigns. Other than that, I hold the tokens. Waiting for their market price to double or triple then that's when I would sell.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Well, there are really lots of reason that cause they sell their Altcoins soon. Maybe, after they heard some bad news that this Altcoin will go down and they are afraid that they will lost more, so they decided to sell soon. Many people put a plan that they will invest for long-term, but the situation of market is too bad continuously, it made their psychology be panic and lost patience
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I don't sell altcoins till the end at all. I hope that holding is the best way to be confident in your moves and to manage losses or even minimize them.
I usually sell about half of my bounty tokens right away because I need to have at least some stable income. The rest is sent to retention in the long term
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I don't sell altcoins till the end at all. I hope that holding is the best way to be confident in your moves and to manage losses or even minimize them.
Activity: 131
Sometimes in a difficult situation I feel that I am in need of money right now. so I sold some of my coins as soon as possible. I've tried to ask my closest people but they can not lend me the money.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
I am not selling my altcoins, I have been holding it for almost six months. It is true that a lot of people are selling their altcoins and buying bitcoin. It is because they don't trust altcoins and they trust bitcoin. But there are a lot of good altcoins if you hold those they would gain value in future.
Activity: 85
Because I am worried that the price will continue to fall, I will sell when there is still profit to ensure that my interests are not lost, I will not be greedy, keep calm is an important yins in the blockchain industry....
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
There is a positive correlation between the Altcoin, and Bitcoin price movement directions. When there is a Bull market, nobody sells Altcoins, because their prices grow greatly, but in a bearmarket, the exact opposite happens.
I didn't. What about the sale of the purchase. I think if there were no panicking people, the market would move very slowly, and being a whale would be a useless occupation. There are billions of people in the world, and millions think differently and behave differently. That's why the market is changing so fast. And in the foreign exchange market, everything is calm, because somehow you can affect it by having huge amounts in the accounts.

I also took the decision not to sell anything. In my opinion, it is better to wait for longer than to lose very fast. Try to find another source of an income, and become a hodler: this is the right position now.

Because I see no reason to sell it now, the market still struggle and its not ideal for me to sell this moment. And I could wait more, until time comes market rises again.
we have different reason of selling yet but this is not to be as a questionable thing to be cause this is just our own opinion to be why we are taking that for decision so as long as we are contented on what we may have then possible thing is to hold it for.
Activity: 172
I think not everyone is doing it maybe those who sell altcoins they have because "panicked", have no money or want to invest in ico, we don't know the circumstances of everyone
Activity: 47
People now selling they altcoins because they dont understand that they lose a lot because of they panic. but why? altcoins will be green again and we can buy for expansive again...
Activity: 84
There is a positive correlation between the Altcoin, and Bitcoin price movement directions. When there is a Bull market, nobody sells Altcoins, because their prices grow greatly, but in a bearmarket, the exact opposite happens.
I didn't. What about the sale of the purchase. I think if there were no panicking people, the market would move very slowly, and being a whale would be a useless occupation. There are billions of people in the world, and millions think differently and behave differently. That's why the market is changing so fast. And in the foreign exchange market, everything is calm, because somehow you can affect it by having huge amounts in the accounts.

I also took the decision not to sell anything. In my opinion, it is better to wait for longer than to lose very fast. Try to find another source of an income, and become a hodler: this is the right position now.

Because I see no reason to sell it now, the market still struggle and its not ideal for me to sell this moment. And I could wait more, until time comes market rises again.
Pages:
Jump to: